• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am asking for help on my marriage. A quick breakdown: 

I have been married for 8 yrs. Yes things have been rocky, he is a drinker and likes the clubs. There was nights i would pray for him just to make it home safely. He has done this for yrs now.  last yr he moved in the middle of the night 700 miles away. We talked everyday and i visited him regularly. In nov of last yr, i tried to call for 2 days and he wouldn't answer. I checked his messages and found he was seeing someone else. In june he texted me and said that he needed his family back and wife. So i packed up and moved. Now 800 miles away from my family again in the middle of the night he leaves to go back to this other woman. After talking to her, they love each other and talk about getting married. He is now living with her and refuses to talk to me about our marriage, kids or divorce. What do i do, im praying daily for restoration  and fir the lord to fix us. Do i file for divorce, do i wait. And why does god bless them with love knowing they r both married to someone else. Why would god make me and my kids hurt like this and he gets to live life freely. I am a woman of faith and forgiveness but i just have these questions. Thank you in advance for your time and understanding

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Nurse

Welcome to Worthy.....Q & A is an "answer only " Forum......this Thread belongs in "Have A Problem",I sent you PM with more details,you need required minimum posts to gain access to our Inner Court

Having said that,I look forward to your Intro in the Welcome Forum where we can meet,greet & welcome you & you can acquire your required posts,,,,a little patience goes a long way,it only takes minutes to get 5 posts........

God has not "Blessed"  the 2 adulterers,what ever gives you that idea & He has not "make" you & your kids hurt ...He has nothing to do with your heartache,,,,,,,You don't sound like you are forgiving but that is between you & God.........Obviously it is tie to put that FAITH you say you have  into action & walk the walk......These circumstances are simply that,circumstances......you musty pray for guidance & direction at this point & TRUST that God is NOT a God of circumstance but that He Will never leave you nor will He forsake you......You are praying for the Lord to "fix" you & your husband,perhaps you are praying for the wrong thing,,,,I would be praying to Understand God Will & help me to let it be done........He can & Will  Reveal these things to you if you sincerely are willi0ng to look with your eyes open,the eyes of your heart

Is your husband a Christian? If he is he certainly has transgressed & needs to put God FIRST in His  life,not his carnality .....this is out of your hands & in Gods,concentrate on your Relationship with God,your children & putt ing God FIRST in your own life,,,,,,

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

A Godly Marriage is one of those thingsv that are "added"                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, Nurse0808 said:

I have been married for 8 yrs. Yes things have been rocky, he is a drinker and likes the clubs. There was nights i would pray for him just to make it home safely. He has done this for yrs now.  last yr he moved in the middle of the night 700 miles away. We talked everyday and i visited him regularly. In nov of last yr, i tried to call for 2 days and he wouldn't answer. I checked his messages and found he was seeing someone else. In june he texted me and said that he needed his family back and wife. So i packed up and moved. Now 800 miles away from my family again in the middle of the night he leaves to go back to this other woman. After talking to her, they love each other and talk about getting married. He is now living with her and refuses to talk to me about our marriage, kids or divorce. What do i do, im praying daily for restoration  and fir the lord to fix us. Do i file for divorce, do i wait. And why does god bless them with love knowing they r both married to someone else. Why would god make me and my kids hurt like this and he gets to live life freely. I am a woman of faith and forgiveness but i just have these questions. Thank you in advance for your time and understanding

Yes this needs to be moved and I"m sure it will. 

You still need to pray for his salvation because I see nothing in him that says he is a believer, you need to start to think about your children and yourself.  

God had nothing to do with this.  Your putting the blame in the wrong court.  This man made his decision on his own, and I know God never entered into his mind at all.  And something else, God will not bless this union.  If he cheats on you with her, he will most likely cheat on her with someone else.  Only God can restore his heart but he needs to surrender and let God the work.

In the meantime take care of yourself and your kids.  Get into a Bible believing church and press into God for yours and your kids healing.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/2/2016 at 10:46 AM, Nurse0808 said:

Did you know he was like that when you married him?  He has not been faithful to you. I think you should seek a divorce. It would be a Biblical divorce because of the infidelity. You need to respect yourself. This man does not love you or his children or he would not treat you the way his is treating you and your children. You said that you are a Christian woman. Put all of this in God's hands and pray continuously about it. Sit back and see what God is going to do. God will judge this man for what he has put you and your children through. He will not get away with it. If you do seek a divorce I would advise that you do not get into another relationship right away. You and your children need to heal.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/26/1989

On 10/2/2016 at 11:16 PM, Nurse0808 said:

Why would god make me and my kids hurt like this and he gets to live life freely. I am a woman of faith and forgiveness but i just have these questions. Thank you in advance for your time and understanding

I am so sorry to hear about the pain in your marriage, sister. You’re definitely travelling a challenging road, and I so wish I could give you a hug. Communication is important in a marriage, and so I encourage you to talk to your husband and let him know that you’re hurting – may be it can help. Also, seek marriage counseling before giving up. I just said a prayer for you and your children. Do take care of yourself, okay? Hugs

To echo previous poster's sentiments, God is certainly not responsible for this.

I personally feel this way; It is up to you/your decision...I don't feel you are bound to the relationship, if you no longer want to be, based on the infidelity situation, but if you want this relationship to be restored, then fight for it, stand on the promises, bombard Heaven with prayer and have prayer warriors to stand with you to strengthen your faith. during this difficult time.

Of course you realize after the restoration of your relationship, there will be a period of mending that could be a painful process, but again, with God, all things are possible, and I've seen Him work mighty miracles in a few situations like this. Praying for you, God will hear your cries and have mercy on this situation for all that are involved. God's Blessing be upon you...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Prayed.... Love, Steven