Sight

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

(For some reason, I cant repost in my other thread anymore. It bothered me. Here's the continuation).

Today is the last day I've decided to pursue my original vision for a business. In essence, I quit. The reason why is multifold, but for starters:

- God cheated me, and blessed others

- Social skills killed my ability to connect with others.

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

But enough of that. Now I'm back to the drawing board, and all I can see is an empty void. I feel wronged...deceived by my own heavenly father. If he gave me a path to go forward and win, why did he reduce me to an ineffective puppet, who only seems to attract losers, misfits, and social rejects?

Thing is folks...I dont care what his reasoning is. I'm tired of God the father abusing me, and I'm tired of every Christian defending the LORD as if he's the loving father you all portray him to be. I hate him, and it seems like there's nothing God can do to make me soften my heart towards him.

I keep reaching out for solutions, but right now, it seems like, if I continue to trust in the LORD, all that will occur is that my heart will be broken. Yeah, it's my choice to trust him, and I can, and I have...but how long will God abuse and deny me for? How long will God show me a path forward, but keep it away from me?

Listen, I'm here to TRULY...TRULY...TRULY know God...but dont expect me to settle for less with him. I know what he's capable of, and as a 27 year old who just lost his business and respect, I REFUSE to honor God until he honors me. I REFUSE TO, and you cant convince me otherwise unless there's something in it for me, and you can guarantee a means in which I can command a life of blessing from the LORD.

I will not settle for anything else, or tolerate anything else. I've had it 100% with God, and I'm just looking for an excuse to sell him for money.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hmmmmmm,I don't even know what to say at this point my friend after the statement "I hate God",it was painful for me to even type out those words.....truky heartbreaking....,..I am so so so sorry for you,you are at such a great loss,,,,,you say you want to "know God" & yet you blatantly refuse to acknowledge anything He does for you,even the fact that you woke up this mnorning is all because of Him,Merciful Loving God ......sheesh,so ungrateful it is beyond my conception?

You lost your business & respect?   So? I lost my business,my health,my loved ones & just about everything THIS world can offer & SO WHAT? I still remained in Gods Loving Embrace,at Peace,Filled with Joy,Comforted & with His Blessed Assurance that He simply "allowed" it all for very good reasons......which resulted in a much Stronger,Wiser,Grateful,Warrior for Jesus.................I am truly grateful for having gone through the things I did & to God be the Glory

You are your biggest problem my friend,get out of your own way,get out of Gods Way.....if you really hate Him then why do you want to know Him? For what reason? To Receive Blessings of tangible,material,carnal things to gratify your flesh? It doesn't work that way my friend & God does not owe you a thing......You had better adjust your eyesight,you are looking through a cloud of delusion...........God Loves you but I have no idea when He Will have had enough of this,if He Will turn His back & if He did lift His Hedge of Protection I can't imagine the storm that you would be vulnerable in.........Better think twice about your choices,I think there comes a time when God says"It is Finished".................                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik      I really fear for you,really I do....I'll keep praying for sure!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,813
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

I REFUSE to honor God until he honors me. I REFUSE TO, and you cant convince me otherwise unless there's something in it for me, and you can guarantee a means in which I can command a life of blessing from the LORD.

I've had it 100% with God, and I'm just looking for an excuse to sell him for money.

You don't know God if this is your attitude towards him.  You never did, Alexander.  But you can now.

There is NO pit of sin - and this type of talking against God is a grievous sin -  too deep that God will not extend his saving hand and rescue you.

God never promised to bless people financially to prove his love for them.  And even if he did.....

.....then YOU would be richer than many other people and then THEY would being cursing God for not "blessing" them.

I know no one can convince you otherwise......what I don't understand is why you keep talking about on Christian forums.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

14 hours ago, Sight said:

(For some reason, I cant repost in my other thread anymore. It bothered me. Here's the continuation).

Today is the last day I've decided to pursue my original vision for a business. In essence, I quit. The reason why is multifold, but for starters:

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

But enough of that. Now I'm back to the drawing board, and all I can see is an empty void. I feel wronged...deceived by my own heavenly father. If he gave me a path to go forward and win, why did he reduce me to an ineffective puppet, who only seems to attract losers, misfits, and social rejects?

Thing is folks...I dont care what his reasoning is. I'm tired of God the father abusing me, and I'm tired of every Christian defending the LORD as if he's the loving father you all portray him to be. I hate him, and it seems like there's nothing God can do to make me soften my heart towards him.

I keep reaching out for solutions, but right now, it seems like, if I continue to trust in the LORD, all that will occur is that my heart will be broken. Yeah, it's my choice to trust him, and I can, and I have...but how long will God abuse and deny me for? How long will God show me a path forward, but keep it away from me?

Listen, I'm here to TRULY...TRULY...TRULY know God...but dont expect me to settle for less with him. I know what he's capable of, and as a 27 year old who just lost his business and respect, I REFUSE to honor God until he honors me. I REFUSE TO, and you cant convince me otherwise unless there's something in it for me, and you can guarantee a means in which I can command a life of blessing from the LORD.

I will not settle for anything else, or tolerate anything else. I've had it 100% with God, and I'm just looking for an excuse to sell him for money.

Oh dear...what will you say when you face Him face to face?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Oh sight  , you're acting like a child who doesn't want to wait for Christmas , but wants his presents NOW .

Can you imagine a drop of water in the

ocean , demanding that the ocean  honours the drop , or the drop won't honour the ocean .

God doesn't need us or any thing else , he's God , but he loves us , have you ever loved anyone , truly loved , that is like a  birthday candle on the face of the sun , candle being your or my love ,  the sun being Gods love for us , and even the sun isn't big enough for this analogy .

God loves us , and because he does , he won't be dictated too , as a parent would you feed a 2 year old a diet of chocolate and cola , because the child wants it , of course not , because you love the child and it needs to be fed properly .

I've been following you in these forums for a while , you have been given amazing love and support and occasional light reprimands by the Worthy family .

You are loved , by us , but the biggest love by far is God's , read back over what the Worthy family has said , and learn from it , because what you are going through is nothing compared to how bad it can be.

There are people on these forums who have been tortured , disfigured ,who've lost families and have been abused horribly . They deserve your respect not your childish demands .

God bless you , you are in my prayers 

Guest Robert
On 10/3/2016 at 7:54 PM, Sight said:

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

So, God "abused you" because you didn't get the blessing you sought and your "business" didn't work? Time to face some things you're most likely ignoring:

1) GOD DOESN'T owe you a thing. 

2) He doesn't "abuse" anyone

3) He doesn't honor us;  we honor Him.

4) He's NOT at your "beck and call"

I do not know where you get your ideas from but here's something for you to consider: being abused and beaten for 30 years by a psychopath (including unspeakable forms of abuse), being physically disabled by spinal injuries, traumatic brain injury, permanent nerve damage, PTSD, skull deformation, limb damage and visual damage, all from the psycho's hands. Now, combine with that the loss of both parents in one year, being exiled from your home and all you knew and loved because of said psychopath's criminal activities, loss of all family heirlooms and possessions, and living in dread of the fact that the psycho who did that to you will be released from jail one day and has sworn revenge on you for still living.

I live with all of that, and there are people here who are far worse off than I am.  That said, it's not all about youand serving the Lord is not "all about blessing".

Look in Scripture and see for yourself how those who served the Lord suffered and even died for His name. You want to "command a life of blessing" you say? God is in charge, not you. To believe means to serve Him because He deserves it,  not the other way around which involves selfishness and material lusts.

Until you learn that, you're not serious about being a Christian, and you need to learn the first thing we all learn when we come to the Lord:

Without Him, we are nothing.

Edited by RobertS

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/3/2016 at 8:54 PM, Sight said:

Listen, I'm here to TRULY...TRULY....
TRULY know God....

:emot-heartbeat:

Truly

"I am the man who has experienced suffering under the rod of God's fury.

God has driven me away and made me walk in darkness instead of light.

He beat me again and again all day long.

He has made my flesh and my skin waste away. He has broken my bones.

He has attacked me and surrounded me with bitterness and hardship.

He has made me live in darkness, like those who died a long time ago.

He has blocked me so that I can't get out. He has put heavy chains on me.

Even when I cry and call for help, he shuts out my prayer.

He has blocked my way with cut stones and made my paths crooked.

He is like a bear waiting to ambush me, like a lion in hiding.

He has forced me off the road I was taking, torn me to pieces, and left me with nothing.

He has drawn his bow and made me the target for his arrows.

He has shot the arrows from his quiver into my heart.

I have become a laughingstock to all my people. All day long [they make fun of me] with their songs.

He has filled me with bitterness. He has made me drink wormwood.

He has ground my teeth with gravel. He has trampled me into the dust.

"My soul has been kept from enjoying peace. I have forgotten what happiness is.

I said, 'I've lost my strength to live and my hope in the LORD.'

Remember my suffering and my aimless wandering, the wormwood and poison.

My soul continues to remember these things and is so discouraged. Lamentation 3:1-20 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Truly Truly

"The reason I can still find hope is that I keep this one thing in mind:

the LORD's mercy. We were not completely wiped out. His compassion is never limited.

It is new every morning. His faithfulness is great. Lamentation 3:21-23 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

My biggest  fear like Kwik is for your soul.  What are you going to do when you face God?

From what I have heard from all your posts, if someone handed you a million dollars you would complain that God didn't give a million dollars plus one dollar.  I think you would really say God cheated you.

You are grateful for nothing.  Telling God you hate Him?  Really? I do fear for your eternity.

RustyAngeL

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/3/2016 at 8:54 PM, Sight said:

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

This is almost funny.  You want to sell Him for money, you mean the money He already owns?  

You command nothing from God.  He owns it all.  He honors us for our faith, and He owes you nothing.  He gave you everything when He gave His only Son to die for you on a cross.  Have you ever just said thank you Jesus for dying for me? Or do you even know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior?  My heart breaks for you.

You are an ungrateful child who is once again throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way.

I, like my sister Kwik, really do fear for your soul.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

You are not a Christian. Any advise I would give you would be from God and the Holy Spirit. You would not comprehend it. You might want to be thinking where you want to spend your eternity. In heaven or in hell. You know that an eternity is a very, very long time.