Sight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Any advise I would give you would be from God and the Holy Spirit. You would not comprehend it

We have no idea what one would or would not Receive of Holy Spirit.....we are to pray,speak w4hen & if prompted by Holy Spirit & keep out HOPE in Christ,we are simply His Messengers & thank God not judge & jury!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/3/2016 at 8:54 PM, Sight said:

(For some reason, I cant repost in my other thread anymore. It bothered me. Here's the continuation).

Today is the last day I've decided to pursue my original vision for a business. In essence, I quit. The reason why is multifold, but for starters:

- God cheated me, and blessed others

- Social skills killed my ability to connect with others.

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

But enough of that. Now I'm back to the drawing board, and all I can see is an empty void. I feel wronged...deceived by my own heavenly father. If he gave me a path to go forward and win, why did he reduce me to an ineffective puppet, who only seems to attract losers, misfits, and social rejects?

Thing is folks...I dont care what his reasoning is. I'm tired of God the father abusing me, and I'm tired of every Christian defending the LORD as if he's the loving father you all portray him to be. I hate him, and it seems like there's nothing God can do to make me soften my heart towards him.

I keep reaching out for solutions, but right now, it seems like, if I continue to trust in the LORD, all that will occur is that my heart will be broken. Yeah, it's my choice to trust him, and I can, and I have...but how long will God abuse and deny me for? How long will God show me a path forward, but keep it away from me?

Listen, I'm here to TRULY...TRULY...TRULY know God...but dont expect me to settle for less with him. I know what he's capable of, and as a 27 year old who just lost his business and respect, I REFUSE to honor God until he honors me. I REFUSE TO, and you cant convince me otherwise unless there's something in it for me, and you can guarantee a means in which I can command a life of blessing from the LORD.

I will not settle for anything else, or tolerate anything else. I've had it 100% with God, and I'm just looking for an excuse to sell him for money.

I"m sorry but with all due respect , you need a new story.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 10/3/2016 at 10:54 PM, Sight said:

- God cheated me, and blessed others

- Social skills killed my ability to connect with others.

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me

- God cheated me x777

But enough of that. Now I'm back to the drawing board, and all I can see is an empty void. I feel wronged...deceived by my own heavenly father. If he gave me a path to go forward and win, why did he reduce me to an ineffective puppet, who only seems to attract losers, misfits, and social rejects?

I keep reaching out for solutions, but right now, it seems like, if I continue to trust in the LORD, all that will occur is that my heart will be broken. Yeah, it's my choice to trust him, and I can, and I have...but how long will God abuse and deny me for? How long will God show me a path forward, but keep it away from me?

Hi, Sight,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

·

•          “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.” (1John 1.5).
  • ·         Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.” (James 1.13-15).

Nobody cheats us. It is us who cheat ourselves. We long for something that, when this doesn’t happen, we feel us betrayed. Yet, who cheated us weren’t the persons, much less God. It is we who insist on doing, of our virtual world (that in which we are the god, where all happens conform our desires), a reality.

Jesus NEVER promised worldly wealth, neither easy life. On the contrary:

- He commands us to seek after the kingdom of heaven and to gather treasures in it:

• ·         “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Matthew 6.19-21).
  • ·         “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” (Colossians 3.1,2).

After all, “for what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matthew 16.26). Remember that Jesus didn’t call us to continue to slave of world (John 15.19).

• ·         “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” (Hebrews 2.14,15).
  • ·         “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: [ but ] the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” (John 8.32-36).

- He said that we will have afflictions:

• ·         “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” (John 16.33).
  • ·         “Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: he is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.” (Luke 6.47-49).
  • ·        “Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.” (1Corinthians 3.12-15).

- He calls us as soldiers, that is, to share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus (2Tim 2.3 ESV).

• ·         “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [ this ] life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. And if a man also strive for masteries, [ yet ] is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.” (2Timothy 2.3-5).
  • ·         “And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and [ to ] Iconium, and Antioch, confirming the souls of the disciples, [ and ] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.” (Acts 14.21,22).
  • ·         “For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;” (Philippians 1.29).
  • ·         “For this [ is ] thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. For what glory [ is it ], if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer [ for it ], ye take it patiently, this [ is ] acceptable with God. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed [ himself ] to him that judgeth righteously: who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” (1Peter 2.19-24).
  • ·         “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [ are ye ]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [ as ] a thief, or [ as ] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if [ any man suffer ] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time [ is come ] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [ it ] first [ begin ] at us, what shall the end [ be ] of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [ to him ] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.” (1Peter 4.12-19).

We are here to win the evil with the good (Romans 12.19-21), to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves (Matthew 10.16). Only thus we can feel in us His suffering for His Loved Bride (the Church).

• ·         “Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:” (Colossians 1.24)
  • ·         “Yea doubtless, and I count all things [ but ] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [ but ] dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” (Philippians 3.8-10).

However, if we stay steadfast, we already are more than winners walking toward the true award:

• ·         “For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.” (Phil 3.20,21).

Meditate in the Sacred Scripture and you will see that there has never been a servant of the Eternal who had not suffered, but then had not been greatly rewarded.

Edited by Leonardo Von