Awakelive

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is religion really what we see on TV and in the churches? The oddity of life is we are born knowing nothing, we wake up I this world and see what the world calls religion, we listen to the so called authorities and every body seems to agree and we become influenced by the world to search the scriptures based on the knowledge of men.
Every person on earth who possesses a P.H.D. in theology, apologetics etc. Learned it from another man.
I tried to make sense of it their way from every possible angle, and It did not make sense. It would have been easy to determine listening to them, that the bible just makes no sense,  and is full of contradictions, but I chose to find out for myself if it indeed made sense or not.
This is what I found the bible to say and it is nothing like the P.H.D. say it is.
In the beginning,  God came down to earth. 
Everyone likes to start in the middle and talk about Jesus but they forget that religion began when God came down on the mountain.
Exodus 7:16 Let my people go that they may serve me.
When God came upon the mountain and called Moses up and gave him two tablets, Of stone Moses broke them then in Exodus 34:1 said unto Moses hew two tables of stone like the first 
“and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables which you broke.”
Then in 34:27 and then the Lord said unto Moses
“you write these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and Israel”
So, God wrote the covenant on two stones and Moses wrote them in the Torah/Pentateuch/Book of the covenant.
The books that follow Exodus are Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. 
Leviticus was written for the priests, and therefore we can know this book is the book of what is referred to as religion these days. 
Numbers separates Leviticus from Deuteronomy and in Numbers 1:1-46  God tells Moses to separate all that are 21 and Up able to go to war from the Levites.
Deuteronomy is the book of law, war is a matter of lawful Government not Religion.
In Leviticus God instructs the priests to be the educators,  the physicians and the welfare providers. In Leviticus 1:3 God instructs the priests that all of the peoples offerings are to be done by free will.
In Deuteronomy 1:3 Moses wrote what the Lord commanded him. 
This amounts to the first basic social and political science the world ever had. 
The world knew laws but God freed the Israelites from the bondage of the law and introduced them to social science with specific instructions that social science must be done by free will and kept separate from the law which is not done by free will.
In Exodus 19:4 God says “you have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles wings and brought you to myself”
 God exercised Deuteronomy of the covenant against the Egyptians for crimes against humanity. Then he exercised Leviticus social justice from the covenant by his own free will to free them and to teach them social justice.
Then in Exodus 19:5 he sums up 19:4 saying “if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure to me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
19:6 and you shall be unto me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.
So God comes down on the mountain after exercising the fullness of the law and religion saying when we obey the covenant we will become a kingdom formed by him i.e. the kingdom of God.
In heaven God sits upon his throne and Jesus sits on his throne on Gods right hand. 
When Jesus came he told us to pray “our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
So in heaven Jesus is the king of social justice, and God is the Judge of the earth. Which makes up the kingdom of heaven. It is his will that we obey the covenant to have a legal government for laws punishments and war, and a separate government for social justice ran by free will.
All of the greatest philosophers of all times have failed to understand social and political science because they tried to solve it from mans perspective and left God out of the picture as if he did not know he created social and political science.
After God gives the covenant in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, man records his progress in keeping the covenant in Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel, Kings and Chronicles where you will read when they did gods will and kept the covenant they were exalted and when they went on their own they were debased.
So then God sends the prophets to warn them of their not doing Gods will, from Nehemiah all the way to Malachi 2:1 where God says now o priests this commandment is for you. 2:2 If you will not lay it to heart to give glory to my name I will send you a curse. 2:4 you shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you that my covenant might be with Levi saith the Lord of hosts.
2:8 but you have departed out of the way, you have caused many to stumble at the law AND you have corrupted the covenant of Levi.
From the beginning God gave the Leviticus covenant and the law of Deuteronomy mankind has perverted the covenant of Levi by considering that Leviticus and Deuteronomy were both laws with punishments. The apostles called this “living by the law” 
When they crucified Jesus “”The King of Leviticus”” they said 
“We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.”
Man made his own Leviticus law regarding religion attached it to Deuteronomy law with a death sentence in place of free will. God did not make a law to kill his son. 
It is written Jesus died for our sins. However in many instances in the bible for means because. Jesus died because of the sin of mixing law and religion and not having a separation of law and religion. 
 Jesus knew he was the King of Leviticus law, when he was confronted by religious leaders with the woman caught in adultery (marriage is a religious act) the religious leaders wanted Jesus to use the law of Deuteronomy and kill her, he knew he was the King of Leviticus who sits on the right hand of God the supreme judge of the world so he refused to exercise the law which is Gods authority.
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Mark 1:15 the time is fulfilled,  and the kingdom of God is at hand: Repent ye, and believe the gospel.
If man ever comes to his senses and establishes the temple as a nation and keeps the covenant of separation of law and brings all the tithe to the temple so the hungry have food God says:
Bring all of the tithe unto the storehouse that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now saith the lord of hosts if I will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes.
Herein is the so called rapture where we meet Jesus in the clouds/spirit. Jesus once said “the foxes have holes, and the birds have nests; but the son of man has no place to lay his head.”
Israel rejected Jesus and the kingdom of God was taken from them.
Matthew 21:42-43 Did you never read the scriptures,  the stone which the builders rejected the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given unto another nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
God has restored the knowledge it is contained in the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution creating a separation of church and state but the wicked one has deceived the whole world and usurped the powers of the church to establish welfare healthcare education in the government of law fulfilling the proverb the dog has returned to his vomit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

It is mans sorry attempt to reach God and be good to please Him.