shiloh357

Patterns of Evidence Video: The Exodus

18 posts in this topic

I just saw this video on Pureflix.com.   The video is also for sale at Christian Book Distributors.   It is amazing in demolishing the claim that there is no evidence in Egypt for the Exodus.   I was captivated by this and I highly recommend it.

Check out the trailers here.   http://patternsofevidence.com/

I saw the trailer last weekend and will certainly watch this. He's very very good.

It's also currently available on Netflix .... watched it several times it was so good.

Thank you Shiloh for posting it!

24 minutes ago, Hippie333 said:

It's also currently available on Netflix .... watched it several times it was so good.

Just not in Canada :(

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I just saw this video on Pureflix.com.   The video is also for sale at Christian Book Distributors.   It is amazing in demolishing the claim that there is no evidence in Egypt for the Exodus.   I was captivated by this and I highly recommend it.

Check out the trailers here.   http://patternsofevidence.com/

I never heard of Pureflix,looks very interesting to watch movies :) Thanks, I will look into it..

Just now, angels4u said:

I never heard of Pureflix,looks very interesting to watch movies :) Thanks, I will look into it..

You'll get the first month free.  It's like six movies a month or something like that.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

You'll get the first month free.  It's like six movies a month or something like that.

I check it out tonight ! I'm sure my husband would like to watch this too ,thanks!!

I see it's on YouTube...as well for a price.

Christian Book Distributors sells it for $12.49