• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/11/1963

7 hours ago, Bonky said:

So a "ring" of high concentrations of iridium around the globe is "anecdotal evidence"?   I believe there are competing and indeed intriguing  alternatives to what made the dinosaurs go extinct but I don't see how the KT boundary is anecdotal evidence for a meteor impact.

Exactly, a ring of Iridium around the earth is just a ring of Iridium around the earth. Now If there were high concentration, and there would be a lot, around the Yucatan peninsula and say not as much as it spans out It might look like an asteroid. What It looks like is a naturally occurring element. One has to wonder who the genius was who decided an element that can literally be found anywhere else in the world can only be found on meteorites. 

Only Darwinians could believe that an event so catastrophic it kills virtually every main genus of land dwelling reptillians without killing off the mammals as well. What is far worse is these arguments always come in a condescending tone instead of a logical explanation.

That it's what I'm supposed to replace the Biblical account of creation with, some mass extinction dinosaur theory? Seriously?

Edited by thilipsis

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 08/11/2016 at 2:55 AM, Enoch2021 said:

Also,  It is impossible for a convex object (The Moon "allegedly"---SEE: what 'Scientists' say) to uniformly reflect light equally in all directions (i.e., to have any angle of incidence), only FLAT or concave surfaces can do so.  If a surface is convex, then every ray of light points in a direct line perpendicular to the surface resulting in ZERO Reflection!

I have searched about that, and I found that concave reflexion in mirrors points in a direct line, not convex, and ir works in mirrors, then normal objects  reflects rays of light many times, until all rays disapears....

On 30/11/2016 at 8:19 PM, HAZARD said:

He was a murderer from the beginning,

My question was, CAN BE THERE A MURDERER WITHOUT HUMANS? Jesus can answer me that, when I meet him one day. Until there, I ask YOU, can be?

On 30/11/2016 at 8:19 PM, HAZARD said:

Jeremiah 4:23-28, “I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.”

This was not Noah's flood as many teach. There were men, animals, birds, sun, moon stars which all remained during Noah's flood.

Could the Bible be any clearer that God in His anger made the earth without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep? The cities were inhabited by angels. Man had not been created yet. Argue as one may, these Scriptures plainly evidence why the earth was without form and void in Genesis 1:1.

In fact, Jeremiah 4:23 even repeats the exact phrase word-for-word. These Scriptures cannot be ignored if one is to be an honest Bible student.

Carefully notice that Lucifer dwelt upon the earth prior to his rebellion. Isaiah 14:13-14; 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: V. 14,  will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”  

Lucifer's sin was wanting EQUALITY with God. This is the same sin of feminists today, who want to be EQUAL with male authority in marriage, home, church and society. God has ordained masculine authority in the humanity. Women are equal in worth, intelligence and importance to God; but the man is to lead, not the woman.

When Lucifer sinned, he wasn't immediately punished by God. We know that Lucifer wasn't banned from Heaven because Satan appears before God in Job 1:6-7.

Satan will be judged, convicted and punished at The Great White Throne Of Judgment with the rest of the wicked (Revelation 20:11-15). Satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Gehenna - Hell) forever to burn and be tormented night and day without rest. 2nd Peter 2:4 also tells us that the angels bound in Hell are RESERVED unto judgment. So neither the Devil nor the demons have been punished yet for their wickedness.

Those who believe in a Young Earth vehemently reject the idea that there's a Gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2; but as you've just read, God destroyed the cities of the earth and made the land desolate. Light ceased to shine (the sun, moon and stars were blocked out by God). The mountains trembled and moved. The earth had been a fruitful wilderness where dinosaurs and prehistoric birds and mammals lived.

Really? It is your answer? You posted it already, I took my time, read all things, make a research about that, wrote all down to answer you and your response is to copy paste? I used arguments, Can you refuse my arguments?  Or did you not read? If you not refuse each argument of mine, i will take your answer are wasted....

@HAZARD And I asked you what method of datation you use. Do you dont have an answer for that too?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, tleichs said:

@HAZARD And I asked you what method of datation you use. Do you dont have an answer for that too?

2 hours ago, tleichs said:

Really? It is your answer? You posted it already, I took my time, read all things, make a research about that, wrote all down to answer you and your response is to copy paste? I used arguments, Can you refuse my arguments?  Or did you not read? If you not refuse each argument of mine, i will take your answer are wasted....

If you cannot see a vast difference between these two great floods then I cannot help you.

Noahs flood which I will post as . 'N.F.' Lucifers flood, L.F.

L.F. Earth made waste (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Earth not made waste (Gen. 8:11-12, 22 ; Heb. 11:7 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. Earth made empty (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23).
N.F. Earth not made empty (Gen. 6:18-22 ; 8:16).

L.F. Earth made totally dark (Gen. 1:2-5 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Not made totally dark (Gen. 8:6-22)

L.F. No light from heaven (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Light from heaven (Gen. 8:6-22).

L.F. No day and night (Gen. 1:2-5).
N.F. Day and night (Gen. 8:1-22).

L.F. All vegetation destroyed Gen. 1:2 ; 2:5-6 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Vegetation not destroyed (Gen. 8:11, 21 ; 9:3, 20).

L.F. No continued abating of the waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Continued abating of the waters from the earth by evaporation (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. Waters taken off the earth in one day (Gen. 1:10).
N.F. Months of waters abating off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. God supernaturally takes waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Natural work of evaporation of the waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. No rebuke or miraculous work in fled away (Gen. 1:6-12 ; Ps. 104:7).
N.F. No rebuke or miraculous work is taking waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. The waters on earth in Gen. 1:2, hasted away when rebuked (Gen. 1:6-2 ; Ps. 104:9).
N.F. The bounds already eternally set for waters in Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. All fish were totally destroyed in flood of Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. No fish were destroyed of created again after Noah's flood (Gen. 1:20-23 ; 6:18-22).

L.F. No Fowls left on the earth after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Fowls were left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:7-17).

L.F. No animals left after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Some of all animals kept alive (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:17 ; 9:2-4, 10-16).

L.F. No man left on earth in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Eight men and women left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:18 ; 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No social system left at all in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. A social system left after Noah's flood (Gen. 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No ark made to save men in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. An ark made to save men and animals alive (Gen. 6:8-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16 ; Heb. 11:7).

L.F. Cause: fall of Lucifer, now Satan (Isa. 14:12-14; Jer. 4:23-26; Ezek. 28:11-17 ; Luke 10:18).
N.F. Cause: wickedness of men (Gen. 6:5-13) ; and fallen angels (Gen. 6:1-4; Jude 6-7 ; 2 Pet. 2:4).

L.F. Result: became necessary to make new life on earth (Gen. 1:3-2 : 25 ; Isa. 45:18 ; Eph. 3:11).

N.F. Results: no new creation made, for all men and animals were not destroyed (Gen. 6:18-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16).

3 hours ago, tleichs said:

@HAZARD

And I asked you what method of datation you use. Do you dont have an answer for that too?

How long is a piece of string, Do you don't have an answer for that?   :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 11/30/2016 at 10:01 PM, Bonky said:

So a "ring" of high concentrations of iridium around the globe is "anecdotal evidence"?   I believe there are competing and indeed intriguing  alternatives to what made the dinosaurs go extinct but I don't see how the KT boundary is anecdotal evidence for a meteor impact.

And all dinosaur bones are fake......   hehehe

Yes there was a meteor impact , the iridium layer is there, and I believe dinosaurs did battle with the post-impact conditions.  Unlike other creationists I tend to place the flood at the PT boundary, there being evidence of a strong transgression and a strong regression at that time. Most continental interiors were affected by the transgression as well as even greater loss of life than the KT boundary. There were huge sediment movements filling up the valleys across the world.

On 03/12/2016 at 8:51 PM, HAZARD said:

How long is a piece of string, Do you don't have an answer for that?

yes, I have an answer for that:

a piece of string is so long as you first answer the first question of someone, and after that you answer the seccond, and not the first question, and after that you can put new embasament or theory. because you can't refuse my argument, you dont answer my questions and instead you copy past a lot of verses aleatory. But I already have refuse your first comment, so all after that is without consideration until  you show me that my first argument is wrong.

I showed you a big problem with your datation, and you are not cappable to show me how you got this datation. So I think only you think you are right...

yes, I have an answer for that:

a piece of string is so long as you first answer the first question of someone, and after that you answer the seccond, and not the first question, and after that you can put new embasament or theory. because you can't refuse my argument, you dont answer my questions and instead you copy past a lot of verses aleatory. But I already have refuse your first comment, so all after that is without consideration until  you show me that my first argument is wrong.

I showed you a big problem with your datation, and you are not cappable to show me how you got this datation. So I think only you think you are right...

Datation? No such word in my dictionary?

My only problem is, I don't have a clue what your talking about?