• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Good day everyone,

i wrote my bar final exams about five weeks ago. I studied hard for the exams. And also made sure i trusted God throughout my studies. Because my desire is to make a first class when the results is released. The exams were okay. And even though I'm still trusting God for a first class, doubts sometimes trick me into just hoping for a second class upper. I've been praying really hard concerning the results. The results will be realeased next week Friday. And sometimes, I get this anxious feeling that God has not answered my prayers. I studied hard and also prayed hard. And I'm  still praying. So I believe that I'm gonna receive it. Now my question is this, could it be God's will for me to not make a first class? 

I don't know if it's doubt or something else, but something keeps telling me I might not make a first class because it's not God's will for me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, T.lehin said:

Good day everyone,

i wrote my bar final exams about five weeks ago. I studied hard for the exams. And also made sure i trusted God throughout my studies. Because my desire is to make a first class when the results is released. The exams were okay. And even though I'm still trusting God for a first class, doubts sometimes trick me into just hoping for a second class upper. I've been praying really hard concerning the results. The results will be realeased next week Friday. And sometimes, I get this anxious feeling that God has not answered my prayers. I studied hard and also prayed hard. And I'm  still praying. So I believe that I'm gonna receive it. Now my question is this, could it be God's will for me to not make a first class? 

I don't know if it's doubt or something else, but something keeps telling me I might not make a first class because it's not God's will for me.

I think it is not from God that you question.  Whatever the case quit fretting over it. He'll put you where you are needed, just trust and leave it to him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

God's plans are not ours. We can't expect the answers we want because we are not God. We can not fear failure of our own proportions because that is only embracing an egocentric idea of reality. 

Psalm 139:14  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

We are what God made us to be and gave us the skills and talents to become that. It is up to us to see that and I think you really need to start praying that he guides you and others to where he most needs ll of us.

I am in a position to where I might just loose my job of some 20+ years. I have always been afraid of change, but that might be part of Gods plans and I have to deal with that when it comes. But I will not deal with it alone because Jesus will be there with me.  Remember always the poetic words of Mary Stevenson  called: FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/footprints.htm

I know what you are feeling, because I have been through it. I am keeping my own with this, but i thought that if i shared this with you, it might help me. Perhaps it is you God sent me to to strengthen me or maybe it is for both of us. I only hope that both of us leaves here a better person and stronger in Christ.

I will pray for you as I do for everyone. God knows that we all need it. God Bless.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I take it when you say Bar Exam your going to be an attorney.  Great.  You said you felt good about exam so why are you so worried?  and what do you mean when you say first class?  Are you speaking about being.."first in your class". ?  Sounds to me like you did well.  Relax and let God deal with it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, T.lehin said:

Good day everyone,

I think what you are doing is all you can do as a Christian. God's timing is different than our timing. You need to trust and have faith. If you do not pass then God has closed the door. You then need to pray to God and ask Him what direction He wants you to go. Your life and your career are in His hands. Remember Satan lives for us to doubt and to worry. Don't go there.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings...

Welcome to Worthy ...I sure do like other ones answer

I think it is not from God that you question.  Whatever the case quit fretting over it. He'll put you where you are needed, just trust and leave it to Him.

:amen:I have a feeling you may not realize this is an 'answer only" Forum ......God Bless you,you will be just fine,Whatever the outcome ,MAY His Will be done!

With love-in Christ,Kwik