AndyMan

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

YHWH said "work six days, and on the seventh day rest".  

Pre-church, post-church, and no-church people who obey YHWH do that. 

See how simple YHWH created all things ? (and man came up with many devices)

Whether anyone else wants to make an issue of it, and add to or take away from YHWH'S WORD,  that's up to them.

Boiling water is nothing !  'listen' to what they heard on/from a microphone one day (source unknown) >>

"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Riccardo said:

I also am an SDA & have never heard of a SDA church teaching anything else but saved by grace through faith, I'v lived is 3 different states in Australia & been to many different congregations & thats all thats ever taught. I now live in Indonesia & the only teaching here is saved by grace through faith, & there is no salvation through my own works, but my works do reflect my faith & love for my Lord.

The SDA teachings on the Sabbath include the view that Genesis 2 places a universal obligation upon mankind to keep the Sabbath, though Scripture is devoid of any such teaching.   The SDA views keeping any other day other than the Sabbath, such as observing Sunday as sign of apostasy.   It views, and we have seen this multiple times on this board, Sabbath-keeping as test of one's loyalty to God.   One can be morally pure, love his or her family, accept Christ as Savior, but viewed as apostate for not keeping the Sabbath day.    The fact that Sabbath observance or lack thereof is a test of one's true loyalty to God, coupled with the view that Sunday observance is viewed as proof of church-wide apostasy, it is clear that the SDA cult views the Sabbath day observance as a requirement for salvation.

That is the core teaching from the conference top. Now brother Shiloh357 you have no excuse to quote someones here say & one that lacked full knowledge of SDA teaching. 

It's either a lack of understanding or it is a deliberate act of deception to hide the truth about what the SDA cult is.

SDA has only one leader that is God not E.G. White. But if her writing leads one to the bible & better understanding, is that not a good thing. WE are taught to check all against the word of God & truth will stand up under investigation.

Has your preacher or anyone  ever opened your eyes to a point & led you to the bible & better understanding? thats how most I know of approach E.G.White. She never said she was a prophet just a messenger. 

It is well-known that EG White was considered a prophet and the bulk of SDA teachings are from her.  

I laughed at the comment when you call SDA a cult, then you don't mean it as derogatory term like others do, Even though I find it offensive as will some others,  you lack judgement if you don't think it will offend some people. It would be like me say you are an imbecile but I don't mean that in an offensive way just your not bright, I'm sure you would be offended. I find if strange how the international church council doesn't see SDA a cult but you do. 

What I am saying is that when I call it a cult, I am not using the word "cult" as a pejorative.   The SDA is really a cult and is chock full of false teaching and preaches a false gospel.  According to Paul who teach a false gospel are "anathema"  (cursed by God). 

JW. Mormons,  have their own version of the bibles, 99% of adventists would be using a std bible the most common I have come across is the new king James. So its just interpretation thats the difference & I do believe we are not the only denomination to differ, thats why there's so many denominations & growing. Each denomination has its own teaching, so individuals go were they believe the truth is being taught. Thats how I ended up as a SDA.                      So, I think it best as a Christian or a average person not to attack  another denomination especially when you don't know the truth. 

The SDA is not a denomination because the SDA is not part of the authentic New Testament Church.   Preaching a false Gospel of works-based righteousness precludes the SDA from belonging to the true Church for which Christ loved and gave himself for.    If people are depending on keeping the Sabbath for salvation, they are not followers of Christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

You tell me...it was created as a gift to mankind Genesis 2, it was commanded in the Ten commandments Ex 20, Jesus kept it, the Apostles kept it throughout their lives and ministries...and Apostle John says "sin is transgression of God's law, the Ten commandments" and also in 1st John "this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments and they are not burdensome"...

So what do you think?  Do you think those who turn their back on God, by not keeping His holy day, and commandments, now, will have His salvation, and inherit His eternal kingdom?

I think some people (multitudes, in fact) don't know any sabbath keepers.  They may turn to YHWH seeking HIM,  like Nora Lam from China in the midst of pagan religion and oppressive government, 

and it may take decades before they get so far as to honor YHWH'S set apart day,  if ever.

'Tis only YHWH WHO knows what to do for them, and when, and be able to accomplish salvation for them.

In the meantime,  all day,  they continue to seek YHWH and follow Y'SHUA, no matter circumstances, even death.