• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, nebula said:

The CDC would do itself a service to figure out why some people have life-affecting and life-altering reactions to vaccines instead of denying that there is any correlation. Once the problem is figured out, it could go a long way to preventing future problems. And it would quell conspiracy theorists.

When something happens to only 4 in a million there very likely is not really a "reason why", it could be different for each of them.   

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

10 hours ago, nebula said:

And it would quell conspiracy theorists.

I doubt it! A look at conspiracy theorist's posts on our very forum, will show you two things:

• Information that most people find credible, they do not
  • They typically subscribe to more than one conspiracy - it is as if something in their brain wiring, inclines them to look for problems, beyond merely being curious, investigative, or skeptical

One thing that I think it would help us all when trying to sort out issues, is to gain an understanding of what actual logic is, and understand the difference in that, and what "sounds good".

In particular in a case like this one, it is good to remember that correlation does not equal causation. To make a silly exageration of this principal, for those who are not aware of what I am referring to, consider this fact:

Over 87% of people who died in the 1990s, breathed air that had a significant percentage of nitrogen gas in it.

Now, if you find that fact disturbing, then you should probably not read conspiracy theories. If you were able to say "so what", then you might be on the right track to understanding things that are real issues.

This has been an Omegaman 3.0 editorial opinion. People with differing opinions, are not qualified to disagree intelligently.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

And almost 100% of people who have ever had contact with dihydrogen monoxide die at some point. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

When something happens to only 4 in a million there very likely is not really a "reason why", it could be different for each of them.   

For the number of people whom I have heard who have woken up the next day with a neurological impairment after having been given a vaccine, I have to question this "4 in a million."

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Some allergies are not known by folks until the first time they have a reaction. So if for instance someone is allergic to eggs (some vaccines use eggs in their manufacture) and doesnt know it, they will get a reaction. Allergy to eggs is listed as a contraindication to many vaccines. The cdc only denies the mercury/autism connection because that study in the uk was proven to be false. The doc in charge of that deliberately falsified data. The study has been refuted and the doc lost his medical license because of it.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

Sorry, Jade, but until someone can actually come up with a reasonable explanation for why it is coincidental for people to have neurological impairment issues after a vaccination, I'm going to keep questioning the issue.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, nebula said:

For the number of people whom I have heard who have woken up the next day with a neurological impairment after having been given a vaccine, I have to question this "4 in a million."

And how many people is that?

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Proven fact, everyone who drinks water dies. Everyone since the beginning of time, save 2.

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And how many people is that?

Look, enough people keep claiming that something went wrong after they or their child had an immunization that got me questioning in the first place what could be wrong. Thinking critically doesn't mean you give up questioning just because there was one study done that was disproved. Once the question rolls, it begs to be answered. "Coincidence" does not satisfy the answer. If you disagree, fine. I don't care.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

25 minutes ago, nebula said:

Look, enough people keep claiming that something went wrong after they or their child had an immunization that got me questioning in the first place what could be wrong. Thinking critically doesn't mean you give up questioning just because there was one study done that was disproved. Once the question rolls, it begs to be answered. "Coincidence" does not satisfy the answer. If you disagree, fine. I don't care.

Problem is, you and worthy haven't really shown enough coincidences, to really show any real connection between vaccines and allergies, to really show any kind of connection. Like it's been pointed out-you need more then 4 in 4 million. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/08/1985

14 hours ago, nebula said:

Parents claim a lot of things(gluten allergy anyone) doesn't make it true.