da_man1974

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I hope it was understood to be a gentle correction or nudge. It makes a big difference though in the wording. Yes, contagious is a really great word.     GE

LOL....Whattya  think? Of course,my Brother.....I give Glory to God ,Praise & Thanksgiving for correction,it is my answered prayer to remain in me...a teachable heart!!!!I never want to entertain that spirit of pride,it had a stronghold for many years .....& so I pray,show me my errors Lord,help me t7o NEVER stop learning & growing ....in Christ Jesus                                                   With love-in Jesus,Your Sis Kwik

Guest BacKaran

Y o w m. I was searching for years and here's a simple guideline.... it's not about social justice, taking care of all the poor, it's not health, wealth and prosperity like on TBN, it's not fluff an puff like the smiley preacher, most people don't know he's not an ordained preacher.... It's not about about getting together with all man made religions to sing kumbyaa and one world globalism, it's about you and Jesus. Do you have a personal relationship with Christ so that you are living your life for Him and not yourself. It's a journey to find a great hermanuetics and expository preaching church but once you find one, you won't ever want to leave. It's not about man made traditions, rules or legalism, it's just you and Jesus. Doesn't matter who others are following, if they are not folkloric the true Jesus of the Bible, they are on the wrong path. Let me know if you'd like to chat more. There are some great preachers out there.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 18-10-2016 at 2:26 AM, Joel_NLD said:

Here in the Netherlands we have Hillsong Amsterdam (in Amsterdam and Rotterdam), that is directly connected to Hillsong London. And we have a bunch of City Life Churches, which basicly is a Hillsong church. They can be found in The Hague, Utrecht, Zwolle, Tilburg, Den Helder, Assen and Rotterdam. Those are a bit smaller and for the most in dutch, but translation is available.

Thank you for the information Joel. I've been looking on the website about the times and dates and would love to join the Amsterdam one.