spiritual battle or psychosis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

i wasnt sure where to post or if to post even but here goes.....

i would like to know who i could talk to regarding a disturbing spiritual incident at the weekend. in the past i have ignored things like this as i have had no one to talk to. i dont want to open it up here but i would like to chat to someone.

many thanks

Mabel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would be available here, email or phone. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings EM...

Honestly,I would encourage you to remain on the Forums since you do not know who to talk with & neither should anyone make any suggestions,imo Holy Spirit is the ONE to guide you to the person He Will use to Minister to you,at least out in the open you do not have to take a chance on speaking with someone they MAY or MAY not instruct you Wisely We are to remain sober & vigilant ,,,paying close attention & asking for the Wisdom & Understanding of Holy Spirit for direction and that becomes evident as we pray Discernment,trying the spirits,tested & Approved by the Word & God AND,,,,,We know THEM by their fruits,,,,,,,,

On these Boards you have the Ministry Team to moderate,watch & see that what is being said coincides with not only our Statement of Faith but also by the Word of God,,,,,,if there is error,someone will correct it & many that are the True Body of Christ will give confirmation because they are of like mind & judgement,they are in One Accord,2 & 3 witnesses  & so on & so on,,,,,,you are safe & secure right where you are,I do not encourage "private chatting" until you KNOW who you are talking to

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

PM me if you like & we ca discuss the "Ladies Forum" if you feel more comfortable there,it is password protected so it is not for public viewing       Love,Kwik

20 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Mabel, if you feel comfortable, please PM me. I have had a fair amount of experience with that sort of thing, and I promise to offer sane and respectful advice/insight. Meanwhile I will add you to my prayers.

many many thanks for your prayers,  i will consider your offer . hope that is ok.   peace to you

14 hours ago, eileenhat said:

This is the time to look closely at our own maturing process with God.  If we are opening ourselves, blindly, to unwholesome matters, we inevitably become available to spiritual assaults.

ok thankyou i am kinda on that way of thinking so that is confirmation.  bless you

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings EM...

Honestly,I would encourage you to remain on the Forums since you do not know who to talk with & neither should anyone make any suggestions,imo Holy Spirit is the ONE to guide you to the person He Will use to Minister to you,at least out in the open you do not have to take a chance on speaking with someone they MAY or MAY not instruct you Wisely We are to remain sober & vigilant ,,,paying close attention & asking for the Wisdom & Understanding of Holy Spirit for direction and that becomes evident as we pray Discernment,trying the spirits,tested & Approved by the Word & God AND,,,,,We know THEM by their fruits,,,,,,,,

On these Boards you have the Ministry Team to moderate,watch & see that what is being said coincides with not only our Statement of Faith but also by the Word of God,,,,,,if there is error,someone will correct it & many that are the True Body of Christ will give confirmation because they are of like mind & judgement,they are in One Accord,2 & 3 witnesses  & so on & so on,,,,,,you are safe & secure right where you are,I do not encourage "private chatting" until you KNOW who you are talking to

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ok many thanks kwikphilly. your post is very helpful. will PM you...

Mabel

Guest Teditis

A good psychologist would be able to help rule out Psychosis or other measurable

mental health issues. Many are taught in theology as well or are at least open to

discussing religious beliefs...

Just now, Teditis said:

A good psychologist would be able to help rule out Psychosis or other measurable

mental health issues. Many are taught in theology as well or are at least open to

discussing religious beliefs...

thanks Teditis. for me the medical model and spiritual dont mix has been my experience.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The evidence of God is the infinite witness within our begin... it automatically places us in a unique smallness whereby we experience things vast beyond our ability to fathom or explain... in this I am greatly comforted in the exist of such for I have given myself to the care of Him that alone dwells in the infinite of unbounded exist and can do so only by faith...

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I know that He 'IS' by His Word which tells me and the creation which confirms so.... Love, Steven