Guest Center4ScientificHumanism

Forum looks good

Guest Center4ScientificHumanism

This forum is looking good, so I've decided to join it. Hopefully it will be a growth experience for everybody.

I like fishing and swimming, and enjoy discussing religion and philosophy.

I spend maybe an hour on-line per day on average.

My belief system of Scientific Humanism says that Scientific Humanists are "not 100% Christian, they do believe about 70-80% of the Christian beliefs are good". Love your neighbor, give to charity, etc. The Book of Scientific Humanism does not bring forward the unscientific stuff, however, so not 100% Christian/Biblical. The other top 10 religions be also believe in about 70-80% (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.)

Have a great day.

Blessings Center4

Welcome to Worthy,glad you are here & we are glad you have joined us,,,you do not have to be a Christian to be here & talk with us,all are welcome!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have lots of questions for you if you care to share,this is the welcome Forum where we simply meet ,greet & welcome new members so I will abide vby our policy ,be patient & look forward to seeing you in the Outer Court      tip(Q & A is not for discussiions,it is a 'reply only " Forum)              

Welcome to Worthy erik      Glad you are here,Praise Jesus!                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

3 hours ago, Center4ScientificHumanism said:

This forum is looking good, so I've decided to join it. Hopefully it will be a growth experience for everybody.

My belief system of Scientific Humanism says that Scientific Humanists are "not 100% Christian, they do believe about 70-80% of the Christian beliefs are good". Love your neighbor, give to charity, etc. The Book of Scientific Humanism does not bring forward the unscientific stuff, however, so not 100% Christian/Biblical. The other top 10 religions be also believe in about 70-80% (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.)

Have a great day.

Welcome to Worthy! ... Once you make 5 posts you can engage in other areas of Worthy Forums. That being said, something to think for a future discussion.... no other religion has "SALVATION" .

God Bless,

Hip

3 hours ago, Center4ScientificHumanism said:

Have a great day.

Welcome to Worthy.  Happy to have you here.  

hello Welcome to Worthy

Welcome~!