IGNORED

If a war does break out, what would happen to the election?

nebula

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

Wow I thought it looked like he is going to win. Just the media is trying to hide it.

Well, I dunno...   His polling numbers are not that bad, at least not what you would expect after this media onslaught of women claiming he assaulted them.

I am starting to think that the average American isn't buying into the stories.   For one thing, the timing is really bad.   I mean, women who were silent for 30, 20, 10 years all of a sudden come forward with less than 30 days before a general election?   That doesn't really pass the smell test, in and of itself.

The media is trying to destroy Trump and they are paying these women off to come forward and make false claims.   Money has  way of making people do things they would not ordinarily do.

Remember this summer when Prince passed away?   All of a sudden, he has 700 long lost siblings and people claiming to be his children coming out of the woodwork for a piece of his estate.  It's just not believable and these women are not believable, either.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

Wow I thought it looked like he is going to win. Just the media is trying to hide it.

Trump has never been all that close when you ignore the national polls and only look at the polls in states that are still up for grabs.  It really does not matter what his national poll numbers are since we use the Electoral College and it is the states as a whole that matter.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is hard to truly understand how the elections will end.  The media is reporting on how they hope it will come about, and I have not found one news agency I can fully trust that claims to be neutral.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well, I dunno...   His polling numbers are not that bad, at least not what you would expect after this media onslaught of women claiming he assaulted them.

I am starting to think that the average American isn't buying into the stories.   For one thing, the timing is really bad.   I mean, women who were silent for 30, 20, 10 years all of a sudden come forward with less than 30 days before a general election?   That doesn't really pass the smell test, in and of itself.

The media is trying to destroy Trump and they are paying these women off to come forward and make false claims.   Money has  way of making people do things they would not ordinarily do.

Remember this summer when Prince passed away?   All of a sudden, he has 700 long lost siblings and people claiming to be his children coming out of the woodwork for a piece of his estate.  It's just not believable and these women are not believable, either.

If a person brags about sexually assaulting women, they should expect that some women to come forward and claim the person did indeed sexually assault them.  When you claim they are all lying it is much harder to believe since Trump himself said that he did the act.

To show how much his mindset has not changed in all these years, his defense of against one of the women was (and I paraphrase) "have you seen her?" implying that she was not hot enough to assault.  

Guest shiloh357

There are two campaigns.  There is the campaign the media is reporting, and there is the campaign that is actually happening.

November 8, 2016 is the season finale of America.

13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It is hard to truly understand how the elections will end.  The media is reporting on how they hope it will come about, and I have not found one news agency I can fully trust that claims to be neutral.

There is no media outlet that is neutral any more, some are worse than others but all have an a political point of view they lean towards.  The only chance one has of finding out what is going on is to read multiple from all sides of the issues.   If you limit yourself to just far right or just far left you will be left believing all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories. 

5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

There is no media outlet that is neutral any more, some are worse than others but all have an a political point of view they lean towards.  The only chance one has of finding out what is going on is to read multiple from all sides of the issues.   If you limit yourself to just far right or just far left you will be left believing all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories. 

Then again, you are reading biased information.  How can one find the truth from studying bias material?  I believe we will never know the truth as we cannot see everything that is going on behind the scenes. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Ok so what would be a accurate number to check who is in ahead in the poll.

2 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Ok so what would be a accurate number to check who is in ahead in the poll.

We won't find an accurate number anywhere, which is my point.  I am sure you will agree that no matter where we look, we will find conflicting results.

Edited to add that too many depend on results found somewhere instead of just worrying about if we are doing His will during these elections ... but that is much too idealistic to be reality.  People like to be led and find comforting reassurance in their beliefs through the numbers that think alike.

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Then again, you are reading biased information.  How can one find the truth from studying bias material?  I believe we will never know the truth as we cannot see everything that is going on behind the scenes. 

With the exception of the just totally off the wall sites (i.e. inforwars), most news sources have some truth/facts to their stories, it is all how they are spun.  So if you get the left spin and the right spin on the same facts you can use that to determine what the actual story is.   Or you can just ignore the spin from both and just filter out the facts that they share.  There is no perfect way, but it is possible to get a good handle on what is really going on if you are willing to put in the time and effort.