IGNORED

Russian t.v. news report; Nuclear war imminent?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

This aired on Russian state run television.  What the heck is going on?  There has been no reporting on this in the U.S. that I know of.........

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/721008/Russia-America-nuclear-war-Putin-Obama-bunker-fallout-shelter-Syria-Bashar-al-Assad

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I do believe that one day there will be some Nuclear exchange, it is inevitable, but I doubt Putin would be that stupid.....it is hard to know public figures because the press is often so biased on how they present people.  More fantasy than we believe.   The problem, which is the fantasy part.

peace
mark

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

45 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The link in the OP resembles a National Enquirer here in the States...so I won't hold my breath.

it is in other Russian papers and news media.   They are doing civil drills among other things....   Do you guys understand that the Russians have a huge civil defense system and we have nothing other than for the elites.   They have underground places in Moscow to house 12 million people until it's kind of all over.

They understand that they can survive a nuclear war with the US.....     we could not.  While they are safely underground we'd be killing each other for food and energy.

And it's the US that is pushing the Russians into it with our global political actions.  We have pushed the Bear into a corner.

Guest shiloh357

I have seen it other places, as well.  The MSM isn't telling us what is going on.  They are preparing and we are not.   And they are preparing to win.  They are preparing to strike us in  a way that we cannot strike back.  Our nuke sites are still running 80s computer technology like floppy disks.

The Russians have subs that are stealth and our radar cannot detect them.  They could come within just 10 miles of our shores and we would not even know they were there, and these are subs armed with nukes. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm no expert on this, but it seems that we pulled out of the ME and they moved down into it. I hardly think that is pushing them into a corner, unless it had to do with something like energy.

Well, yes we did pull out of the middle east after putting things there in total chaos.   but we also set in overthrowing Assad by selling weapons to the Radicals that we had stolen from Libya after overthrowing their government and leaving it in a total mess.

In 2000 there were only eight countries that did not have central banks that were tied into the Rothschild family of banking.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Iran

Lybia

Syria

North Korea

Sudan

Cuba.

It's kind of more than interesting as to the places we decided to go into and make a mess out of.   then when Russia was in debt to the banking system they were part of the good guys, but with them selling a lot of energy and paid off all their debts to the global banking system they all of a sudden became our enemy.

Russia can't compete with us in a conventional war.   If we start it most likely it will take a bit to escalate, but if they decide to start it it will go off nuclear from the start.  I think our house will conveniently have most of our ready wealth turned into cash and out of the banks where it will not be accessible easily if at all.