Sight

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

(I cant seem to respond in individual posts anymore. It wont let me. No idea why. Sorry I couldn't respond in the others. The site allows me to start new topics, but makes me unable to reply to posts).

As time passed, I prayed.

and Understood..the need to be a mature Christian. I have no grievances to bring forward at this time, nor do I believe I will bring many grievances at all anymore. As an adult in the faith, I understand responsibility, and what needs to get done.

I will say this. I understand scripture now. The original reason why I came to scripture (Power, dominion over evil, attracting wealth, etc...)...was wrong, and not the way scripture defines what being in Christ means. I understand I can do nothing without him.

While my needs are changing...The fact I'm a 27 year old living at home with his parents, never having a girlfriend, even though I've been told I look handsome by others, among other things...has contributed to why I held God in a low opinion.

...but that is child's behavior.

As an adult, I take responsibility, and move onward.

No questions. I just realize what the truth is, and now wonder...can I EVER live a free lifestyle where I choose how to live in Christ?

Edited by Sight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight  

It is really good to here from you ,also to know why you have not been responding.....I will send you a PM to suggest some things about te issue you are having & who can help if it does not work for you.....

I am really excited for you & very very happy to hear your Good News,yes my Brother,,,it is about maturity   It's funny because I was watching an old 1980's sermon by CW WArd & he said "You''re a BABY".....LOL,He said it every time he w4ould say the things we whine about,,,like "Why doesn't God give me this or that?' .....The preacher offended me when he ignored me"......"Why can't I find a boyfriend"...blah blah blah,,,,,YOU"RE A BABY!!!   LOL    I laughed so hard Sight

Growing pains,we do experience spiritual growing pains as well & you are really on a good path,,,,the right road to FREEDOM in Christ Jesus! Will you EVER livea FREE lifestyle .....you most definitely will my friend now that you decided to stop crying and give "self" over to Jesus......AS you decrease you will begin to see Jesus increase in you......not that there is a low,medium & high setting but that YOU will start Understanding WHO you are in Christ Jesus and because of that Wisdom  you will RECEIVE all that is available to you ,Authority & Power accessed by HOLY SPIRIT......Joy,Peace,Comfort,Wisdom,Understanding etc,,,,the desires of your heart will be changing,,,,you'll see    

Halleluyah!!! Praise Jesus,,,,,you made my day!                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,868
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praise God for revealing His truth! If we honestly seek Him, He will certainly teach our minds and hearts.

The last sentence confused me, though, I'm not sure what you're asking. If the mods get your issue with being unable to reply squared away, I'd love to hear more. God bless!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Sight said:

(I cant seem to respond in individual posts anymore. It wont let me. No idea why. Sorry I couldn't respond in the others. The site allows me to start new topics, but makes me unable to reply to posts).

As time passed, I prayed.

and Understood..the need to be a mature Christian. I have no grievances to bring forward at this time, nor do I believe I will bring many grievances at all anymore. As an adult in the faith, I understand responsibility, and what needs to get done.

I will say this. I understand scripture now. The original reason why I came to scripture (Power, dominion over evil, attracting wealth, etc...)...was wrong, and not the way scripture defines what being in Christ means. I understand I can do nothing without him.

While my needs are changing...The fact I'm a 27 year old living at home with his parents, never having a girlfriend, even though I've been told I look handsome by others, among other things...has contributed to why I held God in a low opinion.

...but that is child's behavior.

As an adult, I take responsibility, and move onward.

No questions. I just realize what the truth is, and now wonder...can I EVER live a free lifestyle where I choose how to live in Christ?

I'm not sure what you're saying.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 10/15/2016 at 10:50 AM, Sight said:

I just realize what the truth is, and now wonder...can I EVER live a free lifestyle where I choose how to live in Christ?

No, its in Christ that we live. That means obedience. 

It's going to come down to believing Him. Believing isn't about suggesting.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, Witness2U said:

What is the truth to you....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, What Does God Say

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Jesus Is Truth

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Funny it's been asked...I figured it out.

It is simply this: "God can protect Children, but he can only work through adults to make a difference".

As a child, you are supernaturally protected and guarded by God, but you're still a child, needing to be provided for.

When you make a decision to become an adult, you change your attitude, drop childish behaviors, adopt adult behaviors, and when you progress as such, eventually, God will assign more and more blessing to you.

That is what I believe, and why I dont post much...I have no negative answers to report.

I was searching for answers, and the reason I havent gotten any...is that children have only one answer available: Grow up.

Adults CREATE their own answers. CHRISTIAN adults take their own created answers to the LORD, and if it's his will, God shows what he wants that ADULT person to achieve.

That's my take.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight

It is GREAT to see you here,wonderful to hear you making such positive replies......leaps & bounds forward,onward & upward in your walk with Jesus!!!! I am really Filled with so much Joy because I believe you are no longer hindering Holy Spirit.......Peace,Joy,Comfort,it is all yours for the taking,God Bless you my Brother!Just keep your eyes on Jesus..........Love to you -Glory to God in the Highest!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

i don't understand what is bad about your situation, i love my parents and wish i was with them more!

it is good that you see the way now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BacKaran

Hi and welcome,

I'd like to suggest a book called the Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyon.

You can buy it cheap on the net, it's a good read. 

Also, do you have a study bible? They are really helpful.

Blessings to you

Karan?