• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

Let's see. 

Before GMO and the green revolution there was the almanac that the farmers looked at for the planting seasons and  predicting weather ect.  Science came up with cures and vaccination from dreaded diseases.  Satellite, phones and revolutionary  communication made life much easier and the automobile which brought independence to the family and individual. 

So these are the new gods and lots more, not forgetting the hospitals and medical improvements.  So the population, have  traded their god for other gods.   Evolution is taught in the schools and university as facts, aren't they.   There you go.   Ease of life and the main theme  SCIENCE is the solution for all mans issues is what has been adopted. 

Psalm 9:17King James Version (KJV)

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Let's see. 

Before GMO and the green revolution there was the almanac that the farmers looked at for the planting seasons and  predicting weather ect.  Science came up with cures and vaccination from dreaded diseases.  Satellite, phones and revolutionary  communication made life much easier and the automobile which brought independence to the family and individual. 

So these are the new gods and lots more, not forgetting the hospitals and medical improvements.  So the population, have  traded their god for other gods.   Evolution is taught in the schools and university as facts, aren't they.   There you go.   Ease of life and the main theme  SCIENCE is the solution for all mans issues is what has been adopted. 

none of these things are gods, they are simply tools....    that's like saying a shovel is a god....  or shoes.   Not withstanding that anyone can declare anything his/her god.....    but a car to get around in....   I just don't see it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, other one said:

Interestingly, virtually all the architecture in Washington DC is pagan.   According to the Senate our system is founded on the Noahide laws.    A lot of the founding fathers were masons and diests....    The Masonic God is not the Father or Jesus so while this country was made great by Christian people, our government is not and never was a Christian organization.

Oh goodness I know people who are Masons and have family members who are Masons and they are not pagans.

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

what our Founding Fathers wanted this country to be.  

And what was it that our Founding Fathers wanted? Hmmmm?

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Let's see. 

What? Medical improvements being another god? What? I better stop now before I break the terms of service again and have to go back into hiding. 

Let's see. 

What? Medical improvements being another god? What? I better stop now before I break the terms of service again and have to go back into hiding. 

Let's see. 

Guess we'd best go back to leeches and "bleeding"  for illnesses then.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

49 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

And just where exactly are you from Lady?  I may be wrong but if I remember your not even from the US? so why are you attacking us? And what difference would it make to you how our country is run.?  Just asking.

Blessings RustyAngeL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Let me simplify.   In the days gone by, life was much  tougher and and the creature comforts that we have today was not so widespread.   Failures in crops, health and others would have men seeking after the spiritual God.  Now, man has gotten so comfortable with this world and the things of this world that he no longer look to the true God of the bible.   I drive a car too and use the modern medical system.   But i have not forsaken the living God for the  things of this world.    Men are after immortality, this is their prime goal.  Wake up people, the writing is on the wall.

see youtube about below....

CRISPR: Gene Editing Will Change Everything Forever. Is this Genetic Engineering growth Good or Bad?

revelation 18

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Oh goodness I know people who are Masons and have family members who are Masons and they are not pagans.

Most masons are just nice people who do good things for others......    but the upper levels of the organization is a different story....   so it would depend on how high in the organization they are.