• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, Davida said:

If they don't worship the GOD of the Bible they are pagans.

Amen Divida.  It's that simple my sister.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

5 minutes ago, other one said:

Most masons are just nice people who do good things for others......    but the upper levels of the organization is a different story....   so it would depend on how high in the organization they are.

My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason.  That is honorary title  He asked my dad if he wanted to join them. He said no.

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

And what was it that our Founding Fathers wanted? Hmmmm?

I believe they wanted God to be the center of this country.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, RustyAngeL said:

My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason.  That is honorary title  He asked my dad if he wanted to join them. He said no.

It's rather difficult to discuss with most people...   my great grandfather was a mason and I suspect my grandfather and father, but the later two died in their early 30's and didn't have that much of a history.

2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I believe they wanted God to be the center of this country.  

one would have to define God for me to agree with that....

Did you know that when we elect a new president, during the inauguration the 33rd degree masons hold a ritual in the temple in Washington DC to raise Osiris so he can join in the president and help guide the country.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Squirrel crackers

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Wow! First off Awakelive please space your paragraphs. It was a difficult read otherwise. I did read it and I have it printed now in front of me. I am going to address this post and make sure that we know where you are coming from. After reading the post I feel that you have very incorrectly used scripture to try to prove your point and you cannot do that. Scripture is not there to prove my point but there so that we can see what God's point is and then live accordingly and believers.

Whether the nation was founded on Christianity or not is a moot point. We know that this country does not have God first. My personal belief is that nation was not founded on Christianity. Rather it was governed by good moral principles that parallel biblical principles. The lifestyles of the men that wrote the constitution and some of the things they were involved in, like free masonry, cause me to question the founded on Christianity part. 

Because this is a difficult read and I can' figure out where paragraphs start and end I am going to ask you, Awakelive, to clarify some things because of some real concern I have of the verbiage. So here we go:

What do you mean by this quote, " Jesus said many will come saying I am the Christ. Not necessarily saying I am Jesus, but representing that they can save you from your troubles. Are you saying that you are close to being Jesus? Did Jesus somehow tell you that you are the representation of help from troubles? What is this representation? I am confused about this because this particular statement as it does not seem to be part of the sentence before it or after. I am hoping this is part of the paragraph above or below and not a sentence that is by itself. 

Another quote I had concern with was this one, " God counted it as faith that they would leave their friends, families, and country on their own volition, and diligently seek him. He was well pleased, and he blessed them with the ancient knowledge.What does this mean? Sounds to me that you are somehow quoting Hebrews 11 and are really mixing things up. It's like you are making scripture say something it doesn't and it's almost as though you are adding to the scriptures. This is a very dangerous place to be in. I am hope I am wrong on this assumption. Also what is the ancient knowledge? Scripture does not talk about ancient knowledge of any kind. This almost sounds like new age or mystical terminology. Again a very dangerous term that really shouldn't be in the vocabulary of a Christian. The only knowledge that God give us is that of His Word and through that we come to know who Jesus is and what he did for us. The gospel isn't an ancient knowledge bu the good news of Christ's saving work on the cross. The gospel is very much alive today.

I will end it here for now. There is so much more in this post that I can bring out. Enventually will bring them out but wanted to do it in parts so as to not make my posts incredibly long. If anyone feels that I am out of line please let me know. While I am very patriotic and love my country I love the Lord more and love my fellow believers enough to make sure that we bring out erroneous teachings and beliefs.

Edited by Jaydog1976
Improper grammar usage.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

And just where exactly are you from Lady?  I may be wrong but if I remember your not even from the US? so why are you attacking us? And what difference would it make to you how our country is run.?  Just asking.

Blessings RustyAngeL

Oh my! I did not realize that sharing my thoughts was an attack on my country. I did not think sharing my thoughts was an attack on anyone. :huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Failures in crops, health and others would have men seeking after the spiritual God.

I don't know about you. But I still seek after God. My faith is not in my cell phone.

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't know about you. But I still seek after God. My faith is not in my cell phone.

My faith isn't either, but Gods word is......   little app called Blue Letter Bible and also Bible Gateway....

Wonder if there are folks that would consider that of the devil also?