• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Alright I'm done. This whole thing has gotten out of hand again. I am going back into to hiding.

And for the record. I was commenting on the "squirrel crackers " remark as I found it rather amusing.

I thought the squirrel crackers was posted toward me and I was actually referring to that post also....  I guess I picked your post accidentally....

48 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

replying to your statement would be moving away from the topic.  But humanism and paganism are back in full stride .  The fear of the lord has be subsided and substituted for technology.  simple as that.

can't agree with the fear of the Lord being substituted for technology...    technology has no input to the spiritual world whatsoever and though we have made life easier and extended our lives, we do still hurt and we do still die...    I don't see how anyone could fear the Lord less because of technology.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, other one said:

can't agree with the fear of the Lord being substituted for technology...    technology has no input to the spiritual world whatsoever and though we have made life easier and extended our lives, we do still hurt and we do still die...    I don't see how anyone could fear the Lord less because of technology.

Maybe  the below can help you see a bit.     See what the men of the world are seeking after..

Youtube again.

Transhumanism the Enemy!Part 3:Preparing for the Singularity

Matthew 4

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, Remnantrob said:

Sorry for the confusion RA,

I didn't even look at your post.  I was responding to the original post and was too lazy to quote the question.  

No problem...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I still have yet to hear on what merit the original poster made his claims on or what scriptural references he referred to. The danger here friends isn't was the US founded on Christian principles but does the original poster understand scripture at all and his complete assertion that he is using scripture to back up his claims. Without going into detail the original poster blasted me in a PM with very untrue remarks that I didn't even make. Without so much of answering my questions he asserted that his support was based on God's Word. 

Maybe I waste too much time here but I feel that it is so important that we all make sure that we are defending the Word of God and point out error when we find it. I guess it is the debater in me lol. Anyway I've had fun with this post and hope that my discussion with the original poster goes much further. 

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Maybe  the below can help you see a bit.     See what the men of the world are seeking after..

Youtube again.

Transhumanism the Enemy!Part 3:Preparing for the Singularity

Matthew 4

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

but the problem isn't all the things that Satan would give him, it was the falling down to worship him...   still I don't see the connection with technology anyway....  what does giving him all the kingdoms have to do with technology.    He is offering him power and control, not beer bottle openers.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I've always thought that a good indicator of why something it would be more evident  by looking at what it replaced.

If you look at the document that revealed the grievances against the British crown, it's fairly secular, but it references God on several points. Is that because the Judea-Christian ties or was it an attempt to place the founding fathers ideals above the crowns, by referencing God.?

We really need to not use the light of Christ to search for something we would like to find?  It's not our vindication that we gave up our worldly pursuits. It was because we saw that search was as fruitless and as irrelevant as we realized we were by pursuing it. What we respect, we bring closer to our hearts. What we disrespect, we push away.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

double post. please delete.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

6 hours ago, other one said:

but the problem isn't all the things that Satan would give him, it was the falling down to worship him...   still I don't see the connection with technology anyway....  what does giving him all the kingdoms have to do with technology.    He is offering him power and control, not beer bottle openers.

Well let's remember the goldern calf.  You know the events that took place.  And Romans 1.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, warrior12 said:

replying to your statement would be moving away from the topic.

I think that has already happen here. It has gone from Christian America to Masons being pagans, medical care and best of of all squirrel crackers.