• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, other one said:

but the problem isn't all the things that Satan would give him, it was the falling down to worship him...   still I don't see the connection with technology anyway....  what does giving him all the kingdoms have to do with technology.    He is offering him power and control, not beer bottle openers.

Maybe warrior is Amish and rejects all technology? But then I have to wonder what he is doing on the internet if that is the case?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Most of the founding fathers were freemason... outwardly, a Christian, yet they were luciferians ... the god of the freemasons is lucifer (satan).  What the cult is really good at is double-appearances... appearing to be Christian, while worshiping lucifer (satan). 

All that being said... it was a much safer world back then, and Americans once had a lot more freedoms than we have today. 

Freemasonry is not Christian. Actually it is a very far cry from it. My question is how can someone say they are a Christian and be part of a of this group? If you look into the beliefs of freemasonry they are anything but Christian. If someone was to say that they were a Christian and then said they belong to the local masonic lodge I would seriously question their Christianity regardless of how nice a person they were.

I don't know about the Lucifer thing but what I have read is that Luciferian teaching states deals with the fact that Lucifer was an angel of light before his rebellion against God. The idea behind Luciferianism is that of enlightenment. The do not worship Satan as we think of worshiping Satan. Instead they worship self-enlightenment as they work to become a god. 

Freemansonry teaches that you can believe in anything you want as long as you believe in some type of deity. They accept a belief in a concept of Great Architect Of The Universe(G.A.O.T.U). The problem with this is that it is steeped in Gnosticism and it is a concept of God not actually recognizing that God is who he says He is. Basically put this G.A.O.T.U is whatever you want it to be based upon who you believe that your deity is. That deity could be God, Buddha, Mohammed, etc. 

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, I agree with what you said... they cannot be truly a Christian while being part of that group.  The reason I used Christianity in my reply is because we were talking about the founding fathers.  Most of them were freemasons, yet used Christianity as a front... altho some were deists.  I am aware that they are told to have a higher power or deity.  Most that I've known claim to believe in God ...they use the Bible in meetings... but they twist the scriptures, and yes, they worship lucifer (the great architect) ... but in reality, we know that lucifer is satan.  Basically all that you said, lol. 

But in my experience, they do like to have an appearance of being good... many times, that involves being "Christian."  (Notice, I said "appearance.") 

Agreed freemasonry is all about good works and helping your fellow man. I think what we have to be careful about is how we us Christian when describing the founding fathers of this country. I still hold to the belief that our country was founded on biblical principles but not necessarily as a Christian nation. 

Actually Lucifer is not the Great Architect. The Great Architect is "whatever" you feel that he/she needs to be. Freemasons do not worship Satan or Lucifer. What they do worship is a god that is deistic. Basically put they believe that there is a Supreme being that exists but doesn't intervene in the affairs of man. Definitely not the God that you and I know and serve.

And yes freemasons use the Bible in their meetings, rituals, ceremonies and whatever else they. But they twist the scripture to fit what they want it to.

Abby-joy I hope you didn't feel that I was disagreeing with you. I was just trying to clear things up a little bit of the quote. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Yes, I agree with what you said... they cannot be truly a Christian while being part of that group. 

Problem here,for me personally,it is difficult to say that some of these were not under strong delusion....Christians too,at certain times & seasons of their walk can be deceived too...this is not to say "they could not have been Christians"........I happen to have known some that were once Free Masons,they suffered much in trying to leave that 'group" but all the while ,yes-they were Christians...... their are times God Allows many of us to wander in the wilderness ,hopefully it leads to a serious commitment to Christ? I don't believe ALL our founding fathers were committed to satan ......

54 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Problem here,for me personally,it is difficult to say that some of these were not under strong delusion....Christians too,at certain times & seasons of their walk can be deceived too...this is not to say "they could not have been Christians"........I happen to have known some that were once Free Masons,they suffered much in trying to leave that 'group" but all the while ,yes-they were Christians...... their are times God Allows many of us to wander in the wilderness ,hopefully it leads to a serious commitment to Christ? I don't believe ALL our founding fathers were committed to satan ......

I agree with you that we don't know if some where Christians or not. That is not for us to figure out. However I would question their Christianity by comparing what God's Word says versus what freemasonry teaches. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,046
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you think masons is just a good old boys club and go about doing good, try to get into their temple rituals some time.  Big difference in the local place they meet and the things that go on in the temples.

Same with Mormons...

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 10/15/2016 at 8:56 AM, Awakelive said:

In other words, the liberal progressive party under Franklin Delano Roosevelt usurped the religious charity organization model, founded on the free will Christian Acts of Mercy, and substituted with the Social Security Act by compulsion and taxing power in violation of the first amendment.
You seriously need to read this report, also I wrote a thesis documenting government records showing much more. http://docdro.id/uclfSCG   download all three or choose save as, or print a copy (about 30 pages each) this is your evidence to prove the liberal progressive robbed God Jesus and You for political power. Robbing you of your potential to be saved. 
We should form a petition with our signatures demanding our civil and constitutional rights be returned back to the people.
Power to the people: all the power you see the liberal progressive democrats have is our power, they stole from God and us. 
This is the battle of principalities and powers: are you going to join in and do something for Jesus? 
He did something for you! He died so that you could have this moment, you will become the elect By forming a place for Jesus to safely lay his head upon his return. This is the chosen generation we have the facts we have the constitutional right, let us be the first to establish the kingdom of God on earth as in heaven and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free indeed.

These paragraphs constitute the end of the OP.    If you read it carefully you will see that he claims that liberal politics robs us of our potential to be saved by taking away our opportunity to feed the poor and earn our salvation.  Awakelive claimed that Jesus did not die to shed His blood for our salvation, but Jesus died to give us the opportunity to establish the kingdom of God on earth prior to Jesus' return.  Jesus doesn't do this, nor the Holy Spirit nor Father God.  We are supposed to do this.  That is how he says we become the elect!  

This is not the gospel.  It is not the gospel that Paul preached.  In fact, I learned through his PMs that he uses the very scriptures that the proponents of the Marxist Liberation Theology [endorsed by the Obamas] use to support his warped gospel.  He uses the Exodus, Christ's quote from Isaiah, Luke 4:18, and the idea that Jesus died as an example of identifying with the poor instead of for personal salvation, among other humanistic ideas.  He does not believe in the gospel of grace through faith, a gift of God not of works.  But he says that he used to believe this.  Now he espouses another gospel, a false gospel.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

15 hours ago, Willa said:

These paragraphs constitute the end of the OP.    If you read it carefully you will see that he claims that liberal politics robs us of our potential to be saved by taking away our opportunity to feed the poor and earn our salvation.  Awakelive claimed that Jesus did not die to shed His blood for our salvation, but Jesus died to give us the opportunity to establish the kingdom of God on earth prior to Jesus' return.  Jesus doesn't do this, nor the Holy Spirit nor Father God.  We are supposed to do this.  That is how he says we become the elect!  

This is not the gospel.  It is not the gospel that Paul preached.  In fact, I learned through his PMs that he uses the very scriptures that the proponents of the Marxist Liberation Theology [endorsed by the Obamas] use to support his warped gospel.  He uses the Exodus, Christ's quote from Isaiah, Luke 4:18, and the idea that Jesus died as an example of identifying with the poor instead of for personal salvation, among other humanistic ideas.  He does not believe in the gospel of grace through faith, a gift of God not of works.  But he says that he used to believe this.  Now he espouses another gospel, a false gospel.  

Nice how you ignore matthew 25:31-46 Jesus explaining how to be saved, we have all been decieved by the liberal matxist theology that says you can do nothing to be saved, you claim a scrambled nonsensical theolgy when God makes sense from genesis to revelation about his kingdom, and you ignore that Jesus taught to care for the poor and love thy neighbor WHERE DO YOU THINK THE LIBERAL MARXIST GOT THEIR INFORMATION? they got it from the bible and they are effectively destroying you with it while you post scrambled eggs! Drink the koolaid deny jesus and blame me...nice.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only beggoten sin that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Matthew 25:31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal

this is sound theology scripture upon scripture the beginning scripture offering life everlasting, and the resolution on life everlasting from the one whom you beleive for life everlasting.

the bible does not say beleive in paul for life everlasting. 

karl marx said I will dethrone god: and seized these powers removed them from the church and placed them in the power of government, now by force of law crams it down your throat and when the truth comes you hang him back upon the cross by ignoring the truth and doing me the same way they did him.

His grace IS matthew 25:31-46 to tell you the truth about everlasting life, that is why God sent him to teach you the way.

Matthew 21:37 " but last of all he said i will send my son and they will reverence my son"

your theology reminds me of the story when the flood came a man got on top of his house and a boat came saying get in we will save you, he replied no Jesus will save me, a helicopter came saying the same, he replied no Jesus will save me, he died and when he got to heaven to be judged God said I sent you a boat and a helicopter and you refused me.

na they aint taking over, God doesnt know...

Isaiah 32:5-7King James Version (KJV)

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.

Edited by Awakelive

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Awakelive, sorry if I got this mixed up.  Your PMs have been removed so I lost my references.  I will try to do better.

You started with the Torah, saying that levitical law was separated from civil law in the Bible, that levitical law constituted social justice and civil law constituted civil government.  Have I got that right?  Then you said our government was founded on separation of church and state.

I don’t believe either of these are entirely correct—prior to the constitution the Puritans and Separatists used the Bible for both and combined church and state, just not the Church of England in which the king had made himself head of the church as the pope had done in Europe; this is what our constitution wished to avoid by placing separation of church and state in our Bill of Rights.

Then you said something about churches in the 1800s creating organizations to feed the poor, and finally FDR created a branch of government to do that.  You said it should have been individual Christians who were to do this, which I agree with.  Your said that in Matt. 25:31 Jesus tells how we may be saved.  (Mat 25:35  For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, Mat 25:36  I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’  Mat 25:37  Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?  Mat 25:38  And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?  Mat 25:39  And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’  Mat 25:40  And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’  Mat 25:41  "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

So from Matt 25: 31-41 you gleaned that  we earn our salvation by personally taking care of the poor..  I maintain that the result of our salvation is allowing Christ in us to do these works.   So I disagree on how we are saved, but I do believe we as individuals should be caring for the poor..  Then you said that  government robs us of our ability to be saved by doing this work for us.  You also said that Christ died for this sin of our nation not separating church and state.  Is that better?                                                                                                    

I maintain that Christ died for the sins of the world and that we are forgiven of personal sin when we receive His sacrifice on the cross for ourselves.  Our faith in His Resurrection is accounted to us for righteousness.  You said you used to believe this before you did your research.  

Lastly you said that we need to set up the Kingdom of God on earth and prepare a place for Jesus to lay His head?  I can’t agree with that either.  Jesus said that His Kingdom is not visible but resides within us; (I believe this occurs when we surrender to Jesus as Lord of our lives).  When Jesus returns with His saints and the angels He will set up His thousand year reign on earth by His own power, and He shall make it a theocracy.    So I maintain that there is nothing that we can do to set up the Kingdom of God on this earth but to personally continue allowing the Holy Spirit to direct our lives.  We can’t overthrow our government and eliminate all government welfare  programs at this stage, even though they are bankrupting our government.  Hopefully they can at least be privatized as much as possible.  But I do not believe that the government is robbing us of our salvation by keeping us from giving to the poor.  Our salvation is purchased by the blood of Christ.

I hope I did a better job of recapping what you told me both in this OP and in your PMs.