Awakelive

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is the United States a Christian country?
When I hear this question I usually patiently await an explanation explaining how the United States was founded on Christianity. Sadly the explanation never comes, they point out the founders were Christian, and show some documents allowing prayer in congress.
This compelled me to investigate the matter, is the United States founded on Christianity, and share the findings of the investigation from the beginning.
The first Act of Supremacy was legislation in 1534 still in force today that granted King Henry VIII of England and subsequent monarchs Royal Supremacy, which means that he was declared the supreme head of the Church of England. It is still the legal authority of the Sovereign of the United Kingdom, and it states that the English crown shall enjoy "all honors, dignities, preeminence’s, jurisdictions, privileges, authorities, immunities, profits, and commodities to the said dignity.”
Royal Supremacy is specifically used to describe the legal sovereignty of the civil laws over the laws of the Church in England. This means everything in Christianity belonged to the state. (see act of supremacy Wikipedia) 
So what did the king usurp prayer? Worship? No he usurped Jesus “power” what his healing power? Coming back from the dead? No he usurped the money that is collected by the tithe, donations and charity and used the power of law to enforce you to pay.
Jesus said many will come saying I am the Christ. Not necessarily saying I am Jesus, but representing that they can save you from your troubles.
The colonist had long known religion was a choice to be made by the free will conscience of the individual. 
This caused the colonists to seek religious freedom, soon all of Europe came under the same usurpation of Christian powers, which caused them to make an exodus from Europe to the new land; to establish freedom of religion.
God counted it as faith that they would leave their friends, families, and country on their own volition, and diligently seek him. He was well pleased, and he blessed them with the ancient knowledge.
The Great Seal of the United States is the evidence the constitutionalist granted religion its Sovereignty to establish the kingdom of God. 
On July 4, 1776, after writing the declaration of independence congress passed a resolution. Benjamin Franklin, James Adams, and Thomas Jefferson were appointed to create the Great Seal of the United States to reflect the beliefs and values that the founding fathers established in the declaration of Independence and attached to the new nation, and wished to pass on to their descendants.
However, the great seal is a parable of symbols, where you must understand Religion to understand the meaning of the seal.
We all understand the Eagle is the symbol for the national government.  The pyramid side of the seal is referred to as the “Spiritual side of the seal.”
The colonist were making an exodus from Europe for religious freedom. Where would a Christian look for guidance in making an exodus for religious freedom but Exodus, where God gave the instructions for making an exodus for religious freedom.
The symbol of the pyramid is a symbol of Egypt, a reminder of the time of Exodus where God freed the Israelites so they could worship him.
The All Seeing Eye upon the pyramid is a reminder of the time God came down on the mountain and gave his divine providence in the covenant of separation of church and state in Leviticus and Deuteronomy.
The Delta Δ is the mathematical symbol of change, as well as a symbol of Jesus as the Chief cornerstone of the Temple. The pyramid is also known as the “temple of kings.” representing Leviticus /Temple/Religion. It was also religious for the Egyptians to enter life everlasting.
The ray of light around the delta signifies intellectual freedom from the myths of religion. The roman numerals totaling 1776 at the base of the pyramid, is representative of when the constitutionalist laid the foundation for the separation of church and state for religious freedom in the declaration of independence. 
To have a nation with the separate and equal station which the laws of nature, and natures God entitle them from Deuteronomy/Leviticus.
ANNUIT COEPTIS: God has approved
God has approved our undertakings: Certainly God has approved the establishment of kingdom of God,  with the national Temple for social justice, [guaranteed by the first amendment] and the national government for defense [guaranteed by Article 4 § 4] as he designed it and handed it to mankind in Exodus, which Jesus confirmed saying thy kingdom come thy will be done.
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM: New Age Order,
This refers to the end times, and end of the world age, which will be fulfilled, when we bind the kingdom on earth, it will be bound in heaven. Furthermore, it will begin the new age order of the kingdom of God, fulfilling the prayer of Christ; thy kingdom come thy will be done, on earth as is in heaven. Also Daniels end time prophesy in 2:44, and revelation 11:15 where the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord [Supreme Judge] and his Christ [Supreme Priest]
The Eagle on the opposite side of the seal is also a reminder of Exodus, which leads you directly to Exodus 19:4-6 and the terms of the covenant.
You have seen what I did to the Egyptians [punish by penal Deuteronomy law] and how I bare you on “eagles wings” an brought you unto myself [“Saved” by natural Leviticus law] Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice [example] indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a “Kingdom” of priests, and an holy nation.
These are the words, which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
If you give God any credence whatsoever, let these words sink in, this is what it is all about, Jesus gave these word’s credence and taught them saying "our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as is in heaven."
The constitutionalist created the Great Seal as visible evidence of a sovereign nation and a free people with high aspirations and grand hope for the future. With the pyramid as the symbol of a National Temple of Religions Natural Divine law, governing by free will. Equal to but separate from, the Eagle as the symbol of a National legislative defense governing body by force of law. With a national motto IN GOD, WE TRUST, Affirming their intentions exhibited in the Great Seal.
The first amendment gives us the legal right to establish the kingdom of God, seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added unto you. Fear not little flock for it is your fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
The kingdom of God is at hand reach in your pocket it is on the one dollar bill. All you have to do is spread the word, that giving meat to the hungry, drink to the thirsty, shelter to the stranger, clothes to the naked, healing to the sick, hope for the imprisoned, education for the ignorant is the duty of the kingdom and not of government welfare, Obama care, or liberal education. These people have robbed God, robbed Jesus and robbed this whole nation of our Godly heritage and our constitutional rights to be free from government established religion which prohibits the free exercise of religion.
Tell the world the covenant of the kingdom of God has been established in the United States of America.
I’d be willing to bet if we banded together and all wrote letters to the associated press, explaining how the welfare state we could start a national conversation how the liberal progressives have violated every persons constitutional Religious rights in the United States.
Don’t think God would send you unprepared, just saying the bible says… He led me to government records which were suppressed for thirty years because they prove beyond reasonable doubt that the liberal progressive reformers took reverend Humphrey Gurteen’s  National Charity Organization Society model of welfare, healthcare and education usurped that power and established them in the Social Security Act. 
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/reports/schlabach1.html
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/reports/schlabach2.html
Chapter one shows in 1877, Reverend Humphrey S. Gurteen established the Charity Organization Society. This organization was founded to give way to further Charity organizations. By reforming them scientifically, by assigning districts and training the agents who would interview the prospective recipients of the charity to prevent wastage of energy and effort, and duplication of functions.
Under Gurteen, Christianity had become part of the very structure of society. Which for the last quarter of the nineteenth century and into the 1930’s was the conventional wisdom of American attitudes toward welfare.
In Chapter two The progressivists became reformers and started advocating the European social insurance movement. In the later years, notable literature was published on the subject. By 1893, John Graham Brooks provided Americans with their first detailed description of European social insurance.
Willoughby an advocate of social insurance in 1898 wrote Workingmen’s insurance, where he stated, “The modern movement for social insurance represented the effort to substitute for the old relief funds, which were too often founded upon a charitable basis.” Which equated to the replacement of the Charity Organization Society model from chapter 1, with government controlled insurance from chapter 2.
Other reformers used the same language, Charles R. Henderson wrote “Modern Methods of Charity” where he stated, “Charity picked up the broken pieces when nothing else could be done. But something else could be done. Reformers had to find better solutions and embody them in statute law.”
In 1935, Liberal Progressive president Franklin Delano Roosevelt introduced the social security act statute to congress, sparking several rounds of litigation reaching the Supreme Court. The new deal suffered multiple rulings finding it unconstitutional, however, none of the rulings considered the first amendment. In 1937 in a pivotal case, Justice Roberts changed his allegiance from the conservatives to the liberals shifting the balance of the court from 5-4 against to 5-4 in favor Roberts upheld previous unconstitutional decisions on minimum wage, the national labor relations act, and the social security act.
In other words, the liberal progressive party under Franklin Delano Roosevelt usurped the religious charity organization model, founded on the free will Christian Acts of Mercy, and substituted with the Social Security Act by compulsion and taxing power in violation of the first amendment.
You seriously need to read this report, also I wrote a thesis documenting government records showing much more. http://docdro.id/uclfSCG   download all three or choose save as, or print a copy (about 30 pages each) this is your evidence to prove the liberal progressive robbed God Jesus and You for political power. Robbing you of your potential to be saved. 
We should form a petition with our signatures demanding our civil and constitutional rights be returned back to the people.
Power to the people: all the power you see the liberal progressive democrats have is our power, they stole from God and us. 
This is the battle of principalities and powers: are you going to join in and do something for Jesus? 
He did something for you! He died so that you could have this moment, you will become the elect By forming a place for Jesus to safely lay his head upon his return. This is the chosen generation we have the facts we have the constitutional right, let us be the first to establish the kingdom of God on earth as in heaven and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free indeed.
Religion is real, God is real and Jesus is coming!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Awakelive said:

By reading the history of the American colonies it should be obvious that America (not necessarily the United States) was founded on Christianity and Christian liberty to worship.  

Even though many of the Founding Fathers were Deists and Freemasons, the fact remains that they reverenced God and made the Constitution conform to Christian principles. That is a far cry from the government we have today.

Here is a link that provides more details.

http://faithofourfathers.net/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

This country was founded on Christian principles.  However over the 50 years, we have started the ones in power have taken that started following another path.  We have taken God out of everything and have watched this country fall at the feet of the enemy. 

Pray for our country, and it's leaders. That is not a request it's a order from the word of God.  

Listen to the Holy Spirit. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to agree our country was established with Christian principal's and English law. Were we founded as a Christian nation, that's debateable. If you consider our establishment when the Puritan's and pilgrim's landed, I'd have to say yes. If you consider our founding when the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States of America was drafted, I'd have to say no. Freedom of religion was not the primary reason for the break with the British Crown. Unfair taxation without representation was their primary motivating reason. In my opinion, if were were founded as a Christian nation, worshipping any other God or deity would have been outlawed. So, we were founded on Christian principals and English law.

I'm just going to expand a bit on what Ezra said and keep it as brief as possible, and hope I don't start a war here. Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were Free Masons.  I've done a ton of study on the secrets and goals of Masonic Free Masonry and Shriners (a secret organization), that even lower members of that organization probably are not aware of. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but look for the facts. I'll just say their God is not the same God we worship, quite the opposite. And there is a ton of proof.

You see their occult symbolism everyday, the symbolic occult layout of Washington D.C., the Dome atop the capitol is symbolism, the phallus Washington Monument and even the cash money you carry in your purse / wallet tells you everything you need to know. It was all designed by Free Masons. It would take to much to give all the details, but suffice it to say, it's probably not what you think.

Google a picture (painting) of what George Washington wore to the Capitol cornerstone ceremony in full regalia. I submit it's a mystery religion.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/15/2016 at 3:17 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I'm going to agree our country was established with Christian principal's and English law. Were we founded as a Christian nation, that's debateable. If you consider our establishment when the Puritan's and pilgrim's landed, I'd have to say yes. If you consider our founding when the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States of America was drafted, I'd have to say no. Freedom of religion was not the primary reason for the break with the British Crown. Unfair taxation without representation was their primary motivating reason. In my opinion, if were were founded as a Christian nation, worshipping any other God or deity would have been outlawed. So, we were founded on Christian principals and English law.

I'm just going to expand a bit on what Ezra said and keep it as brief as possible, and hope I don't start a war here. Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were Free Masons.  I've done a ton of study on the secrets and goals of Masonic Free Masonry and Shriners (a secret organization), that even lower members of that organization probably are not aware of. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but look for the facts. I'll just say their God is not the same God we worship, quite the opposite. And there is a ton of proof.

You see their occult symbolism everyday, the symbolic occult layout of Washington D.C., the Dome atop the capitol is symbolism, the phallus Washington Monument and even the cash money you carry in your purse / wallet tells you everything you need to know. It was all designed by Free Masons. It would take to much to give all the details, but suffice it to say, it's probably not what you think.

Google a picture (painting) of what George Washington wore to the Capitol cornerstone ceremony in full regalia. I submit it's a mystery religion.

Paintings masons monuments english law who are these that say all the bibles been figured out and we know everything.  

Evil people took over teaching religion at harvard around 1670 now every one espouses these teachings. Your preacher the seminaries colleges teach there is nothing you can do to be saved.

Free masons, occult, really... I dont see them where are they? The only thing I see is the evil of progressivists mowing down the whole world, that I see.

Name one country that is not progressive does not have welfare they put occult and free masons on a stick like a carrot and you chase their clouds of smoke. 

It is not the occult nor the freemasons organizing one world takeover it is the evil whom shroud themselves.

If you read the bible it will tell you the truth. I take it you did not read the information I gave, this is all taken from the bible yet you cannot hear Gods words for saying their words.

http://docdro.id/uclfSCG

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/reports/schlabach1.html

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/reports/schlabach2.html

This you can see forget the invisable ghosts look out in the world around you liberals and progressivism is eating us up like the locast does the crops. If you can disprove this let me know and I will correct.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/15/2016 at 11:56 AM, Awakelive said:

Well from the way I read history. I have always felt that the US was founded on freedom. Religious freedom. So that the people did not have to follow the same religion as the leader of the country did. Like they did back in England when the people had to be the same religion as the king. I mean that was one of the reason why people left England and came to American in the first place. Now I know you all are going to disagree with me and tell me how wrong I am and may even call me a liberal. But that is just how I read things. I simply can not find anything in our history that conveniences me that the USA was meant to be a Christian nation. Considering the many years that we allowed slavery and what we did to the Native Americans.  But if any of you who disagree with me can show me that indeed the USA was meant to be a Christian nation, then I will consider what you have to say.

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

The USA was founded on religious freedom as Lady Kay stated. The problem now, with the United States and also with the other so called Christian nations, including Australia and England is this. When the church begins to move away from the truth the government always follows. When the government moves away from the truth the people in general always follow.

Remember Pilate when he asked Jesus what is truth, and Jesus seeing the condescending attitude in Pilate, refused to answer him.

So what is this truth the United States of America and other Christian countries and their people are moving away from? The truth is Jesus Christ.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

We, apart from those wholey in Jesus, have moved so far away from the truth, Jesus Christ, that we have totally lost our way, and until we find our way back we will be ferociously attacked by our adversary until the Truth, Jesus Christ returns.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

There is little doubt that the principles upon which the United States was founded are indeed found in the Bible. Equality, liberty, and justice are all biblical principles. The faith of the founders, on the other hand, will continue to be debated. Did the founders respect God and the Christian religion? Absolutely. Were they influenced by the Bible? Surely. Were they all born-again believers in Jesus Christ? No.

https://gotquestions.org/Founding-Fathers.html

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

55 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well from the way I read history. I have always felt that the US was founded on freedom. Religious freedom. So that the people did not have to follow the same religion as the leader of the country did. Like they did back in England when the people had to be the same religion as the king. I mean that was one of the reason why people left England and came to American in the first place. Now I know you all are going to disagree with me and tell me how wrong I am and may even call me a liberal. But that is just how I read things. I simply can not find anything in our history that conveniences me that the USA was meant to be a Christian nation. Considering the many years that we allowed slavery and what we did to the Native Americans.  But if any of you who disagree with me can show me that indeed the USA was meant to be a Christian nation, then I will consider what you have to say.

It was founded on Christian concepts.  

We cannot change our past and should not be hung on to.  We need to pray for our nation so that we can come back to what our Founding Fathers wanted this country to be.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Interestingly, virtually all the architecture in Washington DC is pagan.   According to the Senate our system is founded on the Noahide laws.    A lot of the founding fathers were masons and diests....    The Masonic God is not the Father or Jesus so while this country was made great by Christian people, our government is not and never was a Christian organization.