• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Liberals and Progressives won't care - or won't think this is a bad thing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not surprised.

why should we be surprised....   her closest adviser's mother is in the upper levels of the muslim brotherhood.   They are scattered all through our government and military.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Oh, this makes typical left wing sense.

Muslim Brotherhood = Islamic

Islamic = highly restrictive regarding women's rights.

Clinton a supposed supporter of women's rights.

Clinton praises Muslim Brotherhood.

Sanity defying logic :P

There you go.  That has been what has been a very interesting enigmatic part of modern liberalism, at least to me.   I see the same contradiction in Obama.   But that is part of the postmodern mentality that is at work in modern liberalism.   Postmodernism accept contradiction due to the fact that it is based on emotion, not absolute truth.   So in postmodernism, for example, Islam is valid, Buddhism is valid, Hinduism is valid, and Jesus is the only way.   To the postmodern Christian, that makes perfect sense.   

So to the secular postmodern, the same contradiction between Islam's hatred and persecution of homosexuals it's gender apartheid against women,  and the Left's embracing of homosexuality and women's rights is a contradiction they can live with.  It doesn't add up, but in postmodernism, it doesn't have to. 

16 hours ago, Davida said:

Glad t see the article, others have been saying this also for years. You think Obama was bad for the USA?   Pro-abortion  Hillary is the real  deplorable one  and will sell out her country to the Muslim brotherhood.  I've also been reading she is a New Ager that thinks she receives messages from Eleanor Roosevelt.  

Where have you been reading that? Id be interested in looking into it. If you google hillary is a witch you will come up with some very interesting reading. The demonic christmas ornaments that she had on her tree and the tree outside the WH for instance. Hillary practices witchcraft and so does Bill. You can also find pictures online of Chelsea wearing an inverted cross. I sure do pray that God has mercy on this godless nation. I dont want them in the WH again.

Blessed be the name of the LORD!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

There sure are a lot of Hillary bashing threads. If I were to start one of these I would probably get another warning point. I have seen many personal attacks on the political forums as well. And it was not me.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I dont want them in the WH again.                                                                                                     Blueeyedjewel

Blessings Sister

Neither do I but I will say they would certainly feel right at home with the principalities,rulers of darkness & every unGodly wicked thing that is there.......That place needs the Blood of the Lamb & a real cleaning up,binding up & casting out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,loose Holy Spirit in it's place!                 With love-in Christ,Kwik:th_praying:

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Where have you been reading that? Id be interested in looking into it. If you google hillary is a witch you will come up with some very interesting reading. The demonic christmas ornaments that she had on her tree and the tree outside the WH for instance. Hillary practices witchcraft and so does Bill. You can also find pictures online of Chelsea wearing an inverted cross. I sure do pray that God has mercy on this godless nation. I dont want them in the WH again.

Blessed be the name of the LORD!!

I so wish I hadnt looked that up. According to a white house staffer, she had sex and drug paraphernalia on a white house tree. 

9 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I so wish I hadnt looked that up. According to a white house staffer, she had sex and drug paraphernalia on a white house tree. 

And the huge statue they erected out on the lawn had significant meaning as well.