IGNORED

Hillary Praised Muslim Brotherhood

ayin jade

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

I left two links under my post that mentioned Hillary's connection with New Age author/teacher/speaker  Jean Houston.  Hillary has been apparently into some New Age spirituality since Bill was POTUS, which explains the "transformational globalist goals" she holds.  Marxist new age Rabbi  Michael Lerner has been called Hillary's Spiritual guru also . Eric Barger wrote an interesting article concerning this information.  Anyone should be concerned when you research these people, and their strange new age spiritual beliefs and their radical progressive left political views.

http://www.ericbarger.com/ayers-lerner.htm 

http://culturalmarxism.net/hillary-clinton-and-the-occult-the-channelling-of-eleonor-roosevelt-new-age-mumbo-jumbo-and-other-lunacy/

Oh okay. I wasnt paying attention to the links you posted. Ill look into them. I will say this; satan is the prince of lies and that is who all who follow the occult give their allegiance. Their practices do cross hairs with each other but are defined differently. There is also an aricle out there that states hillary was born and groomed for a purpose within the occult. Since occultic doctrine focuses on the (pinecone per ba'al) which I will let you research that because I am new here and I do not want to cross boundaries by stating the nuance of this symbol. It is relevant because it is written that hillary is the passive(female) put in position to shuffle in the male leader which I believe is the charismatic antichrist to come. Its a deep rabbit trail researching this stuff and it is quite dark and startling. I do believe that hillary bill and chelsea all practice witchcraft along with all kinds of other demonic stuff. The Hillary/Alinsky lucifarian connection is documented as well. Anyways, I may be rambling..... I have so much in this head of mine about the enemy we war against that I probably dont convey it properly. lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

13 hours ago, other one said:

why should we be surprised....   her closest adviser's mother is in the upper levels of the muslim brotherhood.   They are scattered all through our government and military.

That's correct.  Both Hillary and Obama have consistently avoided using terms such as "Muslim terrorists", or "Islamist Jihadists" because they are themselves supporting Jihad against America. Every time there has been a terrorist incident, it has been attributed to "extremism" or "guns", or some such nonsense.  

At the same time, Obama and his gang have consistently used the acronym ISIL for ISIS, implying that these Jihadists are destined to take over the Middle East. Research "the Levant" to confirm this.  The USA is actually supporting Jihadists in Syria right now, since they are opposing Assad and want to grab more territory!

The fact that Saudi Arabia and Qatar have given millions to the Clinton Foundation should not be ignored either. The fact that Obama vetoed the bill to hold terrorist-sponsoring states accountable speaks for itself. Arabs don't give away cash for nothing, and no one has investigated Obama to see what kind of cash he has received from all these people to support their war against the "infidels".

Above all, the gift of billions of dollars to Iran (which has been sponsoring terrorism worldwide for decades) -- and more to come -- is clear proof that the upper-level Democrats are the ones responsible for funding Jihad.

How can America fight Jihadists when the head honcho of the CIA is a Muslim, as is the POTUS, who has blocked Christian Arab refugees but encouraged Muslim refugees?

'It is known that Brennan, both at the National Security Council and at the CIA, has forbid the use of the term “jihadist” to describe Islamist terrorists. He prefers the term “extremists.” There is now ample evidence to suggest that Brennan himself converted to Wahhabist Islam and considers himself a “jihadist,” or “holy warrior.” '

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/15993

If Hillary somehow manages to steal the presidency, we will see more of this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

What strikes me as odd is that on one hand she's been called a liar so many times it is been pathetic, but she is to be believed when she says that she channels Elinor. Roosevelt. Why would anyone think that a Democrat that lived in the 1930's would ever want to talk to one who lives today. Elinor Roosevelt would be appalled at what America has become, I would think and would have more depth of character than to talk to a person who let so many die alone in Benghazi.

Not all liberals, progressives ot conservatives think alike  and i would hope that people would recognize that. This typecasting is what the media does to marginalize us and we should not lower ourselves to their level. we follow a greater Lord than idealism and those who subscribe to the idealism of the media, hopefully will soon realize that and frankly, we need to show a different face then they to show who we are and that which we serve.