Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

David Wilkerson  was the pastor of the time square  church  in New York city.  He died a few years ago.  About 1992 i think. He had a vision  and a dream were he saw the USA have a economic  crisis  and then after that Russia  shoots nukes  and destroys all of the United States.  Well now in the news Russia is threatening  the USA  with nuclear  attack.  I have a lot of respect  for this Pastor. God used him to lead many to christ. And they even made a movie of him title the cross and the switchblade.  I think time is very short to do God's  work. We better be like the wise virgins.  Are some of us asleep?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

11 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

David Wilkerson  was the pastor of the time square  church  in New York city.  He died a few years ago.  About 1992 i think. He had a vision  and a dream were he saw the USA have a economic  crisis  and then after that Russia  shoots nukes  and destroys all of the United States.  Well now in the news Russia is threatening  the USA  with nuclear  attack.  I have a lot of respect  for this Pastor. God used him to lead many to christ. And they even made a movie of him title the cross and the switchblade.  I think time is very short to do God's  work. We better be like the wise virgins.  Are some of us asleep?

that is good for me to hear about David, for this morning from church God has impressed on me that He has many servants. All with an annointing that's entirely valid and used by the Holy Spirit.

so i listen to your post and can see it happening in the news. but would God destroy all of US when many are responsible christians?

40 minutes ago, dservant said:

that is good for me to hear about David, for this morning from church God has impressed on me that He has many servants. All with an annointing that's entirely valid and used by the Holy Spirit.

so i listen to your post and can see it happening in the news. but would God destroy all of US when many are responsible christians?

I don't  know . But he tells  us to be ready.  He said the son of man comes when you don't  expect  it. If the USA  is destroyed  by bombs. God could warn us before and we might need to leave this  country. Jesus said pray and watch that you may be accounted  worthy to escape  all these things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, dservant said:

Good question. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, dservant said:

would God destroy all of US when many are responsible christians?

Why not? Our home isnt here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The seven year tribulation? Unfortunately many will be left behind.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I don't put much faith in these prophecies. All the prophecies we need are in the Bible. End of story. I'm not saying wilkerson was intentionally lying, he may have been a strong christian, but no ones perfect, and quite frankly, I don't see this as any kind of prophecy.

Not divine, anyway. Anyone with a half iota of intelligence could look at our nation's spending at that time, and know that if something wasn't done, Wed be in an economic crisis in the near future. Doesn't take divine Providence to figure that one out.

As far as the nuke thing, good portion of his life was in the cold war era. A lot of people were afraid of-and predicting Wed get nuked by Russia. In this case I doubt it was a vision, but rather a fear inspired dream. Guy may have meant well, but I would say prophet, he is not.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I usually take most prophecies with a grain of salt, but I think Mr. Wilkerson had prophesied these things nearly 4 decades ago, when there were no deep signs of these things happening. When I listen to the prophecy, which you can listen to it on youtube, most of all he says fits to a T of what's going on years later. 

That being said, I'm not saying all of it will be fulfilled, but it's pretty spot on thus far.

Edited by AngelofAshes

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 decades ago? Yeah, that was still cold war era...very much so. And economic downturn? Yeah, still a pretty good guess.

Even without looking at the economy, history says every countries economy goes up and down, so to predict ours would go down still wasn't something that needed divine influence.

9 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I don't put much faith in these prophecies. All the prophecies we need are in the Bible. End of story. I'm not saying wilkerson was intentionally lying, he may have been a strong christian, but no ones perfect, and quite frankly, I don't see this as any kind of prophecy.

Not divine, anyway. Anyone with a half iota of intelligence could look at our nation's spending at that time, and know that if something wasn't done, Wed be in an economic crisis in the near future. Doesn't take divine Providence to figure that one out.

As far as the nuke thing, good portion of his life was in the cold war era. A lot of people were afraid of-and predicting Wed get nuked by Russia. In this case I doubt it was a vision, but rather a fear inspired dream. Guy may have meant well, but I would say prophet, he is not.

Hi Brother. I do agree with you that most prophecies  from outside the bible are not reliable.  But David was a diffrent man of God. God really used him in many ways. I am not saying he is right but he could of had a real vision. But in ant case i think America  needs to turn from sin. Will not God judge het?