• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,706
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I'm not saying he was or was not a man of God-i don't know his ministry well enough to say either way. But, no ones perfect. And, quite frankly like I said, the Bible has the prophecy needed-i automatically doubt any prophecies outside of the Bible, because well, they're not needed, and while this man maybe a man of God-i still doubt his vision.

With that said yes, we need to bring God back to America. And yes we will face judgement, but I don't need Wilkerson to know that-the Bible tells us that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Bible says Babylon will be destroyed in an hour by fire ~~ sure sounds like nukes- and many feel USA is one of the two Babylons

I don't hold much for modern day prophets-- his prophecy could easily have just been the result of looking at current events and making a good guess.

Edited by woundeddog

38 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

Bible says Babylon will be destroyed in an hour by fire ~~ sure sounds like nukes- and many feel USA is one of the two Babylons

I don't hold much for modern day prophets-- his prophecy could easily have just been the result of looking at current events and making a good guess.

Many do, and that would be an example of a biblical prophecy. While I'm not sure I agree with that interpretation of that prophecy, I'm more apt to believe it then a supposed vision, because one is in the Bible-the other is not.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The bible also says despise not prohecys .But test all things. It says in the last days men will have visions and dreams. So dont think God cannot or will not fill someone with his spirit and give them a vision to wake others up to in pending  trouble. 

50 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

The bible also says despise not prohecys .But test all things. It says in the last days men will have visions and dreams. So dont think God cannot or will not fill someone with his spirit and give them a vision to wake others up to in pending  trouble. 

Indeed, it says that, but it does not say they will be given dreams/prophecies that are not in the Bible. Key difference there. Goes along with "test all things" part of your comment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

You can go to "the Elijah list" and see that most of the so-called prophecies are observations based upon examining world events.  And some are not even that but simply ramblings. Here is an example which does not correspond to anything in Scripture:

"God will bring the governmental office of the prophet from the Church and the governmental offices from the world together – to finance and advance the Kingdom agenda for whole nations. It's time to see those sheep nations emerge!"

Well yowm, that pretty much puts an end to the question about whether Wilkerson's prophecies can be trusted or not!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

13 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Well yowm, that pretty much puts an end to the question about whether Wilkerson's prophecies can be trusted or not!

Yep

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

David might have had real visions but set dates and times.My point was to show we need to be doing Gods work. Living for him. Jesus said all these things were going to happen when we think not. So are we praying and watching ? Are we occupying like he said or are we like the lazy servant who said my lord  is delayed. 

9 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

David might have had real visions but set dates and times.My point was to show we need to be doing Gods work. Living for him. Jesus said all these things were going to happen when we think not. So are we praying and watching ? Are we occupying like he said or are we like the lazy servant who said my lord  is delayed. 

No, he did not. The qualifying answer, as to whether someone is a false prophet or not, is based entirely upon whether they come true or not. To date, none of Wilkerson's, have, which puts him squarely in the category of "false prophet".

Of course, if your dead set on believing this guy, I'm not going to be able to change your mind, but you need to ask yourself-are you putting your faith in man, or in the infallible word of God?