• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

in these birth pang days, i want to support prayers 4 believers in the face of natural disasters, but God has decreed those pangs will come.

should we ask God to save them despite His decree?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Of course we need to for people who have been in the midst of natural disasters.  There are hundreds of thousands of believers that have faced things like this.  But yes we need to pray for all of them, especially that they seek God after things like this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, dservant said:

in these birth pang days, i want to support prayers 4 believers in the face of natural disasters, but God has decreed those pangs will come.

should we ask God to save them despite His decree?

I always pray for God's will to be done for His Glory. I am not in the position to tell God what to do.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings dservant

God is our Father,we can ask our Father ANYTHING & of course,let His Will be done,not ours....just as Jesus gave us an example of how to pray   God does allow some things & in all things He Will work together for the good of those that love Him according to the Purpose of His Calling

King James Bible
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

And whatever you want to say to Father God,say it,pray it,sing it,shout it....

5Let your gentleness be obvious to everyone. The Lord is near. 6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

God has changed many a situation.....

Isaiah 38New King James Version (NKJV)

Hezekiah’s Life Extended

38 In those days Hezekiah was sick and near death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, went to him and said to him, “Thus says the Lord: ‘Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.’”

Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed to the Lord, and said, “Remember now, O Lord, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what is good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

And the word of the Lord came to Isaiah, saying, “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria, and I will defend this city.”’ And this is the sign to you from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing which He has spoken: “Behold, I will bring the shadow on the sundial, which has gone down with the sun on the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.” So the sun returned ten degrees on the dial by which it had gone down.

Yes,my Brother.......pray,we do not know His Decree,,,,,,we can surely ask                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Yes, absolutely.  I pray for believers that they will be safe and used to bring God glory.  I ask God to use bad situations to get people's attention to save souls or bring them back into relationship with Father God.   Believers can urge others to put their hope in God, not in material things.  We can remind others of priorities, and be an example of being thankful in all circumstances.  This is not discounting the shock we all go through of waking up and not even having a tooth brush.  It is the little things that bring us down like the loss of baby photos or wedding photos.  Loss is loss and it brings grief.  But we can still have joy in the midst of sorrow.  God is always with us to help us through disasters.  

Some people think natural disasters are God punishing people or disciplining those He loves.  Insurance agents even call them "acts of god".   Read Job again.  He was being tried because of his being upright.  His only error was his maintaining his own righteousness instead of maintaining God's righteouness.  In my mind, when evil comes our way there are only two we can blame.  One is ourselves, and if we didn't bring it on ourselves the other is the enemy of our souls.  This may be in the form of any hater of God or of Christians.  (We are told that we will be treated just like they treated Jesus.)  Other stuff is just due to the fall of man and the result of living in an imperfect world.  The growth of the Sahara can be blamed in part by wars and razing the land.  This created more and worse hurricanes.  Etc.  So stuff happens.  What matters is how we respond.  And we can all use each others prayers in those times.    My goal is to not be one of Job's 3 friends rubbing salt in his wounds.