• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Churchmouse

Mistaken? Well.yes & no.......yes,He First Loved us so you are correct in saying that we always had His Love,before He even laid down the foundations of the world

King James Bible
According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
Ephesians 1:4

Predestined us for adoption through Jesus....I believe that God's Desire (His Will)is that we be Reconciled back to Him as we always should have been in Relationship (in Him)in the first place had it not been for Adam& Eve's sin,disobedience   I think you are spot on there

What I think is an error or perhaps it is just the wrong choice of words or the way it is worded ....you said for us to  "deserve" His Love,which to me is the same as saying " to be worthy of" & there I disagree.....

we need to obey him and lead a life that pleases him.

We NEED Jesus is all,no obedience or our attempts to be pleasing & acceptable will not earn us anything ......His Grace is unmerited,undeserved and we are only made WORTHY by GOD..............in Christ Jesus

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

On 16 October 2016 at 7:44 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

He makes us worthy. We are not worthy, by anything we do or can do. We are sinners, He can forgive since, and make us worthy just becuase He chooses to love us, that makes us very valuable in His sight.

wow, Man.so true what you saying. If more people can know their worth in Christ, there would be less devastation in this world..Gbu bro, hope to chat soon..

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Churchmouse

Mistaken? Well.yes & no.......yes,He First Loved us so you are correct in saying that we always had His Love,before He even laid down the foundations of the world

Predestined us for adoption through Jesus....I believe that God's Desire (His Will)is that we be Reconciled back to Him as we always should have been in Relationship (in Him)in the first place had it not been for Adam& Eve's sin,disobedience   I think you are spot on there

What I think is an error or perhaps it is just the wrong choice of words or the way it is worded ....you said for us to  "deserve" His Love,which to me is the same as saying " to be worthy of" & there I disagree.....

We NEED Jesus is all,no obedience or our attempts to be pleasing & acceptable will not earn us anything ......His Grace is unmerited,undeserved and we are only made WORTHY by GOD..............in Christ Jesus

With love-in Christ,Kwik

amen to that..

So the Holy Spirit is what makes you worthy of the love of God.                                                           Hippy

Blessings Hippy

Again I believe there can be some misunderstandings here simply because of the wording.....Yes,it is BY Holy Spirits Power that we are Indwellpedb & RECEIVE that Love ,,,MADE Worthy by the Blood of Jesus,because He Abides in us,;Father God sees us as He sees Jesus,we are stainless ,spotless,without spot blemish or wrinkle('that is in spirit, where we have the guarantee Seal of Redemption because of Christ Jeseus).....I like the way Jack Wellman worded this......

Jesus loves the Father and the Father loves Jesus but here is the love that God has for us.  In John 17:26, Christ says that “the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”  Further, as Jesus prayed to the Father He acknowledged that “you loved them even as you loved me” (John 17:23).  Let those last two verses soak into your mind and meditate on them.  The Father loved them – and all believers Whom He chooses – just as the Father loved Jesus.  That means you if you are born-again by the Holy Spirit’s work.   God the Father loves us as much as He loves Jesus.  Knowing that Jesus and the Father are one, this means that Jesus also loves us as much as He loves the Father.  That may seem controversial but that is what John 17:23 and 17:26 says.  Read those Scriptures in almost any translation and that is what the original meaning is.  The words used for “even as” and “with which” means equal too.  That is how we can know for sure that God loves us.  Not only that, it shows just how much He loves us.  Why?  Why does God love the unlovable?  That is something that you will have to ask Him someday in eternity.  I have no answer to that.  It is enough to know that He does love us – with an everlasting love equal to that between the Father and the Son of God, Jesus Christ.  Wow.                    http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/why-does-god-love-us-do-we-really-deserve-it/

“Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”                                                                                                                         Rev(5th Chapter)

With love-in Christ,kwik

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish but have everlasting life. ( He created you..He Loves you)

God made Jesus who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we may be made the righteousness ( That makes you worthy, that makes you the righteousness)     Read:       http://adf.ly/1f0GiY         When you accept what Jesus has done for you ( Get Born Again..Romans 10:9,10) You are automatically put in Right-standing with God. 

Therefore to feel unworthy or not good enough for God to love you would be making him a liar and he is not a man that he should lie ( Numbers 23:19)

Get Born-Again, ask forgiveness, and never deceive yourself again. God is Full of Mercy and he is Forgiving and he gave his son to take your place on the cross and put you back in right standing as his sons and daughters and remember according to Him in Romans 8:1 -       Therefore now there is no Condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.    Now Thats something to be excited about!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

We are not inherently worthy... That is the beauty of His grace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Dear sister Kwik,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I liked very much of your quotation of 2Thessalonians 1:11,12:

Ø  “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [ this ] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [ his ] goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.”

Although I had read this passage many times, I never had seen this until now. In fact, it is Jesus that go edifying us (Matthew 16.18) so that we can be completely cleans (Titus 3.4-6) to receive both to will and to do of His good pleasure (Philippians 2.12,13). Who stay in His love (John 15.9; Romans 11.22) is being done son of the Eternal (John 1.12).

Ø  “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [ his ] good pleasure.” (Philippians 2.12,13).

Ø  “But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;” (Titus 3.3).

Ø  “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” (Matthew 16.18).

Ø  “But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.” (John 1.12 – Douay-Rheims).

On 10/21/2016 at 8:41 AM, kwikphilly said:

I like the way Jack Wellman worded this......

Jesus loves the Father and the Father loves Jesus but here is the love that God has for us.  In John 17:26, Christ says that “the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”  Further, as Jesus prayed to the Father He acknowledged that “you loved them even as you loved me” (John 17:23).  Let those last two verses soak into your mind and meditate on them.  The Father loved them – and all believers Whom He chooses – just as the Father loved Jesus.  That means you if you are born-again by the Holy Spirit’s work.   God the Father loves us as much as He loves Jesus.  Knowing that Jesus and the Father are one, this means that Jesus also loves us as much as He loves the Father.  That may seem controversial but that is what John 17:23 and 17:26 says.  Read those Scriptures in almost any translation and that is what the original meaning is.  The words used for “even as” and “with which” means equal too.  That is how we can know for sure that God loves us.  Not only that, it shows just how much He loves us.  Why?  Why does God love the unlovable?  That is something that you will have to ask Him someday in eternity.  I have no answer to that.  It is enough to know that He does love us – with an everlasting love equal to that between the Father and the Son of God, Jesus Christ.  Wow.                    http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/why-does-god-love-us-do-we-really-deserve-it/

Also I like this quotation of John 17.21-26.

Again, I don’t have thought of this angle. In fact, once the Eternal love us like loved Jesus, therefore we will be leaded to love the neighbor even as Jesus loved us (John 13.34,35). There isn’t partiality: we won’t more privileged than Jesus (exempt of sufferings), neither will be more charged. All who believe will live as Christ (John 14.12; 1John 4.9) and will be awarded with Him (Revelation 2.26,27; 3.21).

May Jesus bless you.

Edited by Leonardo Von

Blessings Leonardo

So glad you Received His Word ,isn't it just Wonderful all that we Receive from our Lord as we have been United by our Faith in the knowledge of WHO our Lord & Savior IS,together in this Place......let us lift our hands in Praise & Thanksgiving!!!!! Thank You Jesus ,thank You-Precious Lord our Savior                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

He makes it so.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/16/2016 at 0:51 AM, Truth Hunter said:

I agree, I believe He suffered there had all of His loved ones in His Heart. It is up to us to respond to that, In my opinion.

In my opinion I believe that as Jesus hung on that cross He knew my name.  He said yes to death so that He could give me eternal life.