• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1952

What makes us worthy of the love of God Who sent us His Son to do what we all know He did ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

He makes us worthy. We are not worthy, by anything we do or can do. We are sinners, He can forgive since, and make us worthy just becuase He chooses to love us, that makes us very valuable in His sight.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

He makes us worthy. We are not worthy, by anything we do or can do. We are sinners, He can forgive since, and make us worthy just becuase He chooses to love us, that makes us very valuable in His sight.

Couldn't have said it better.  Only through Christ and His Blood are we made worthy.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/07/1952

I agree, I believe He suffered there had all of His loved ones in His Heart. It is up to us to respond to that, In my opinion.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, Truth Hunter said:

What makes us worthy of the love of God Who sent us His Son to do what we all know He did ?

I don't think anything makes us worthy, but the a right relationship.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 hours ago, Truth Hunter said:

What makes us worthy of the love of God....
Who sent us His Son to do what we all know He did....

:emot-heartbeat:

Jesus

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. Hebrew 1:2 (English Standard Version)

Is Worthy

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things; by Your will they exist, and came to be." Revelation 4:11 (Berean Study Bible)

To Be Worshiped

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice

“Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”

And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.” Revelation 5:11-13 (New American Standard Bible)

And It Is Faith In His Blood

And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites. He will judge or reward you according to what you do. So you must live in reverent fear of him during your time as “foreigners in the land.” For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days. 1 Peter 1:17-20 (New Living Translation)

That Makes Us

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5 (King James Bible)

Worthy

Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (New International Version)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  55

Everyone said it pretty nicely. He makes us worthy. There's nothing we or anyone else can do that would make us worthy. That's why He gives us His love and salvation through His grace.

6 hours ago, Truth Hunter said:

I agree, I believe He suffered there had all of His loved ones in His Heart. It is up to us to respond to that, In my opinion.

Yes it is up to us to respond to Him accordingly. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  67
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

On 10/16/2016 at 6:42 PM, Truth Hunter said:

hey bro, good to meet a keen follower,God chose you, you did not choose Him John 15:16 , follow Him today bro  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

The only thing that makes us righteous is the Blood of Jesus.  Nothing else.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I don't understand this idea of worthiness.  It seems to me that we have always had the love of our God. It is just that Adam and Eve rejected that which he had planned for us, but we were never without his love, even when we were most troubling to him.

Did he not continue our existence through the presence of Noah, when he destroyed the world in a flood?  Did he not change our languages at the tower of Babel?  We are hiss children and as such, no matter what, he still loves us. To deserve his love, we need to obey him and lead a life that pleases him.

The idea of him sending his Son to die for us, is a way for us to have, if we believe in Christ as our savior, what we should have had, if not for Adam and Eve.  Everlasting life and a paradise as an abode in his presence. Am I mistaken in this?