• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

Yay! So glad you didn't marry. Please never marry unbeliever I could give a million reasons why.....praise God and keep growing in the Lord. Let HIM give you your wife and nobody else. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 10/16/2016 at 1:05 PM, loving precious jesus said:

This is urgent so I would really appreciate your inputs.

Dear sister Loving precious Jesus,

Grace and mercy and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mixed Marriage, that is to say, between a believer and a unbeliever is not allowed. Proof of this can be seen below:

·        Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6.14-18)

·        “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.” (1 Coríntios 6.15,16).

·        “Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass. And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied. Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; and I sat astonied until the evening sacrifice.” (Ezra 9.1-4).

·        “In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: and their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people. And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?” (Nehemiah 13.23-27).

·        “When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; and when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.” (Deuteronomy 7.1-4).

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Here are my thoughts:

Never let anyone rush you into making an important life decision. In my life it has always been bad. I can't think of one time I let someone rush me and it turned out good. I can think of LOTS of times it turned out bad. If you need an excuse, that is it. Just tell them you want to make a careful and responsible decision and if they need a quick answer it has to be "no".

Also, if they are rushing you, something is up. She might suspect she is pregnant and is hoping to trick you into playing daddy to someone else's child, or something along those lines. If she finds out later she isn't pregnant she might call it off (which would be good for you, you don't want to marry someone like that).

If you get married, marry someone who shares your faith. If you are undecided, marry someone who is undecided and can relate to you.

I advise everyone to never marry. Marriage is for having children. This world is not a place for children. We have people who are criminally insane running governments, corporations, and pretending to be holy men. Its overpopulated and the future is uncertain. In order for someone to have children they would have to be bad, stupid, or raped. I don't see any other possibility. If you are not going to have children you should not get married. In my life I chose no children, no marriage, no girlfriend. When I get too old to take care of myself I will have to kill myself, but at least I will die without the guilt of having brought children into this world. Instead, I suggest people get a roommate of the same gender (opposite gender roommates never work out, someone will fall in love). Eventually you will find a roommate who is reliable and like a brother to you.