• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Witness2U said:

More than you will ever know. It is written, "Many will be called but only a few are chosen". 

Yes and welcome to Worthy Witness :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I agree that Christians who are born again will exhibit the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Gal. 5:22-23

God bless,
GE

:amen:Tried & True......How many times do we see less than loving & kind replies?The fruit of the Spirit which is ....love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,gentleness and self control .....well that eliminates 2 (love & kindness)_mentioned & we hear things like" I've been so worried about..." "I have anxiety" ,"It upset me terribly"" I'm so mad ".(there goes the Peace),,,,,,,Ahhh,(patience & self-control)The spirit of pride has a field day with those,he works on the flesh,no time to pray for any length of time because that post MUST go up to retaliate,no self control,just react react react!!!

Now what about "goodness" & gentleness".....what is our motivation,what is our reasons for saying some of the things we do?  Are the words we post meant for good,are they said in gentleness that they be well received? (Faithfulness)......Who do we serve?These are all questions we must ask ourselves & not only to "see" if others bear these good fruits     Lastly there is JOY....the JOY of the Lord should be present at all times & in all circumstance because Holy Spirit Indwells & no devil can steal,kill or destroy that which is of God.....The Joy of the Lord that radiates from within each of us should just pour out to others,,,,,,,,as all those good fruits do

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 18 October, 2016 at 4:41 PM, missmuffet said:

A person who is religious? A person that has good works? Do you think their is a difference in the term "Christian" and "Born again Christian?".

I was curious to check this post, because of the title, "What is a Christian". 

Are we asked to identified our selfs as a Christian by picking the correct choice of the two suggestions? 

If Jesus died for the sins for all people, (devils are not people), that's what I think, and because Jesus is the Christ, the redeemer, and he redeems every one (of the human kind), who believes in him. 

Jesus can say, this person is my redeem, is under my blood, and this person has the forgiveness of sins in my name and the eternal life, and my imputed righteousness, and I have a place set aside for this person in heaven, 

When does Jesus can say all those thinks, about someone? 

Could it be the moment the person believes in him? (and I do not mean to accept that Jesus was a real person, and not a mythological legend, but to believe in him as Jesus has ask everyone to believe in him, as the Christ).

If it is the moment someone believes in him, the moment Jesus can see the faith in the heart of the person, then how is it possible to include anything else, it is not possible. 

Then no matter how this person address own self, to identified with his faith in Jesus, and his culture, or how the others call this person to show identification of the coulture of the believer, and he could be a believer in Jesus Christ without any coulture. 

To Jesus Christ this person is his redeem , to Jesus this person belongs to him.

I believed that's what we have to emphasize first, and the rest follows.

If a terrorist group is seeking out to arrest believers in Jesus Christ, and someone say "I am a methodist " , believe me the will still arrest him, they will not say , you are not a Christian , we are looking for Christians only, in this situation if it happens your name to be "Christian", !!!!' but you are an atheist, then what, will you be able to get away and not be arrested.

To Jesus is, what can you add if you are saved the moment you believe. 

On 18 October, 2016 at 4:41 PM, missmuffet said:

What are the characteristics you look for in a person you can trust to teach you the true Word of God? A person whom you can respect as a brother and sister in Christ? What are somethings that put up a red flag and put your discernment on guard?

Depents to what culture you belong, and what you accept at that time. 

Jesus did not find a church without distortions in the Apocalypse , the book of Jonh.  . 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

A person who through hearing of The Scriptures believes in what is said and faith begins in them. As The Scriptures increase in the heart and believing increases a reality of truth enters into their minds that all they are and all they are in is ruined by sin... this ruination is so complete they are broken by the knowledge that they are without bargaining chip of anything... and God 'IS' not keeping any of the being we are... are only hope is repentance and willingness to die to that dead being and become new by The Power of Christ's entrance into our soul called new birth >here< in this brokenness we ask Jesus to save us! According to His Love and Grace He makes alive in the death so that we are become new beings in old sin dwellings in a still influential system designed to cause rebellion in the heart... Thus begins the child of God's miracle to grow an understand the who of self now made new yet at war with what we were every moment till we leave .... How do you tell an active growing Christian born again - he/she will not be of here nor wanting anything from here but rather live moment by moment in love an service to their Lord Jesus' Father as thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven... 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

A true Christian is also one that confesses with their mouths that Jesus is Lord.(Romans 10:9). A christian is known by their fruit. Their testimony shows it wherever they go. Now we all know that people will say they are Christians but their lifestyles don't show it. This is a quandary because on one hand they say they are a Christian but their life doesn't show it. Does this mean they are not saved? This is where we have to let God do His work because only He knows the heart. Sad reality is that we judge from outward appearances because that is what we have.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

A true Christian is also one that confesses with their mouths that Jesus is Lord.(Romans 10:9). A christian is known by their fruit. Their testimony shows it wherever they go. Now we all know that people will say they are Christians but their lifestyles don't show it. This is a quandary because on one hand they say they are a Christian but their life doesn't show it. Does this mean they are not saved? This is where we have to let God do His work because only He knows the heart. Sad reality is that we judge from outward appearances because that is what we have.                     Jaydog

:amen:Absolutely!!!! And as we are all "a work in progress" sometimes the progress is slower for some & faster for others,that is why we really need Holy Spirit to try the spirits,to help us to discern when it may be time to kick the dust from our feet,to water seeds,to not cast those pearls  & it may just not be His Perfect Time .....Time is short & we must make the most out of it......I guess what I am trying to say is without  the Helper we cannot  rely on our own heart & mind,I've seen folks(done it myself)write off Christians they have "judged" as "not Saved & they only needed a helping hand or the complete opposite,spending countless hours where Gods Word is completely rejected ........we truly need the Heart & Mind of Christ,to walk in Spirit & in Truth with Wisdom & Understanding........just my little 2 cents!!!Praise Jesus!

As Jaydog said,,,,Sadly,we judge........                                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

At first you need to know who created Christian religion. Jesus did not bring Christian religion because it is not written in the Holy Bible. God never instructed Jesus to create Christian religion.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, Albert David said:

At first you need to know who created Christian religion. Jesus did not bring Christian religion because it is not written in the Holy Bible. God never instructed Jesus to create Christian religion.

Jesus and Zacchaeus
…9Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man too is a son of Abraham. 10For the Son of Mancame to seek and to save the lost.” 11While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently.… Luke 19:10

Albert, who do you think Jesus is?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Albert David said:

Your post make me think, what is written in the gospel of Jonh chapter one, " the Faith and Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ", saying that he has left it to people to establish their mumerous religious christian coultures , he also said the truth worshipers sall worship in spirit and truth, that's why we see even in earliest days people had establish their own religious and doctrinal groups, the order of Appolos, the one of Mark  and so many others, it seemed that every teacher of the Gospel had establish his own denomination according to his understanding, and they always were arguing among themselfs.

One thing that I have notice Jesus was so merciful  to them he spared them as he did his own disciples of some of the later passions of greatness and so many man made arguments that came with the introduction of the book of Jonh. 

God bless

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

12 hours ago, Albert David said:

At first you need to know who created Christian religion....
Jesus did not bring Christian religion because it is not written in the Holy Bible....

God never instructed Jesus to create Christian religion....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved My God IS Greatest

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

And Although Your Teachers Try To Read The Holy Bible

For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.” Isaiah 29:11-12 (New International Version)

It Seems Closed To All Who Would Mock Jesus

And so the Lord says, "These people say they are mine. They honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote. Isaiah 29:13 (New International Version)

But Because You Are Still Alive

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (English Standard Version)

You Are Able To Know

Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be dissolved in the fire, and the earth and its works will not be found.

Since everything will be dissolved in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be dissolved by fire and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with God’s promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. 2 Peter 3:8-13

Jesus

Why do the nations gather together? Why do their people devise useless plots? Kings take their stands. Rulers make plans together against the LORD and against his Messiah by saying, "Let's break apart their chains and shake off their ropes."

The one enthroned in heaven laughs. The Lord makes fun of them.

Then he speaks to them in his anger. In his burning anger he terrifies them by saying, "I have installed my own king on Zion, my holy mountain." I will announce the LORD's decree. He said to me: "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.

Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession. You will break them with an iron scepter. You will smash them to pieces like pottery."

Now, you kings, act wisely. Be warned, you rulers of the earth! Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, or he will become angry and you will die on your way because his anger will burst into flames.

Blessed is everyone who takes refuge in him.
Psalms 2 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament