jashley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I really, really want to go back to my church I was kicked out of. I cant stop thinking about it all the time and want to know if theres anything I can do to be accepted back into that church. It was like a family to me and a home and now I just feel so empty and incomplete without being a part of that church. Do you think theres anything I can do or any chance of being accepted back into that church?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

Just now, jashley said:

I really, really want to go back to my church

it doesn't matter the reason for leaving. it is important to you mate. God wants you to be fulfilled and if you do whatever He tells you by His Holy Spirit, you will find your dream

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,369
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Hi Jashely, please to talk with you here.

You have to do some explaining first. What did you do or what is the story there ? .  Write a letter to the church and show your remorse.  I would start there.  I think they pretty much know you and would consider what you say to them and they may call you in for an interview and to talk.   The rest leave in the Lords hand.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

53 minutes ago, jashley said:

I really, really want to go back to my church I was kicked out of.

They kicked you out of church! Why would you want to be part of a church that kicks people out! Forgive me for sounding rude but What kind of church kicks people out? Find your self a church where you will be loved and accepted. Jesus came to save the lost. He does not say get right then come to me. Jesus takes us just as we are. That is how the church should accept people. Just as they are.

I'm very sleepy right now I may have more to say about this later. But for now this is my advice.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

and they may call you in for an interview

An interview to attend a church. (sigh) :blink:

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

They kicked you out of church! Why would you want to be part of a church that kicks people out! Forgive me for sounding rude but What kind of church kicks people out? Find your self a church where you will be loved and accepted. Jesus came to save the lost. He does not say get right then come to me. Jesus takes us just as we are. That is how the church should accept people. Just as they are.

I'm very sleepy right now I may have more to say about this later. But for now this is my advice.

There is church and then there is the house of God.  Lot of people think they can do as they please in the house of the lord.  No, there are rules that must be obeyed too.  Tell me, could she bring her boyfriend and have ..... so you get my point.   people have rules for their homes, but the church should be do as you please.  get your bearings right miss. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

36 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

An interview to attend a church. (sigh) :blink:

I my daughter and I had that same experience. We attended what we thought was this really nice Church. We attended several different activities which we understood was required to become members. So we go to this nighttime service for new members. We looked at the program and we did not see our names. I asked someone why we were not on the list of new members. The man said " Well, have you had an interview?". Well, we no longer had a desire to become a member.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I my daughter and I had that same experience. We attended what we thought was this really nice Church. We attended several different activities which we understood was required to become members. So we go to this nighttime service for new members. We looked at the program and we did not see our names. I asked someone why we were not on the list of new members. The man said " Well, have you had an interview?". Well, we no longer had a desire to become a member.

An interview, is just a formal word to have a discussion with the pastor and elders to have mutual understanding about the church.  Suppose you became a member and you found out that some of the church commitments and beliefs were in not agreement with what you believe or stood for, what would you done next.  Leave i suppose.  So it is not a terrible thing as you are portraying it to be.  It is not they want to know your life history ect.   The house of God has to have a measure of order.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

49 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

An interview, is just a formal word to have a discussion with the pastor and elders to have mutual understanding about the church.  Suppose you became a member and you found out that some of the church commitments and beliefs were in not agreement with what you believe or stood for, what would you done next.  Leave i suppose.  So it is not a terrible thing as you are portraying it to be.  It is not they want to know your life history ect.   The house of God has to have a measure of order.

Why? If you want to be a member of their Church you have to meet their requirements? What happens if you are a homeless person off of the street and you need Jesus Christ?

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Why? If you want to be a member of their Church you have to meet their requirements? What happens if you are a homeless person off of the street and you need Jesus Christ?

Be reasonable, missmuffet.  She wants to go back, so that says something about the church.  She has posted a question with vague information, and thus expect a magic answer.   She knew she did something wrong.  Churches do have counselling and people to talk to and she could or should or go talk to them about it.  Put a question like she did on a forum will just raise arguments.   She has to state what she has done for someone here to reply with a reasonable reply. Can't read minds as yet.

If you are a off the street homeless person, the church will minister to that person for sure.  It is not that you are meeting requirements as such.  Let me give an example.  some churches would not or suggest you do not partake in communion [bread and wine part ].  Would it not have been nice you are told these things before you get into the service and when that time comes you do not feel rejected like you felt, and in a cordial meeting with the church leadership.