• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, Jayne said:

[Oops!!  I meant to quote the OP and not TP2016]

That must have been some pretty potent make-up if it covered traces of surgery on her face and he knew nothing of it.

AND that must have been some kind of potent ocean water to wash that potent make-up off just by swimming.

I use make-up to cover some freckles - it doesn't cover all of them - and I have to scrub my face with oil [lotion] and warm water to get it off - any make-up, in fact.  I'd like to know what brand she was using! 

Aww, I'm sorry to read that you put yourself through that. You're beautiful just the way God made you. Freckles are little spirit blessing that God applied as he was forming you even in his imagination before he made this world. :) Imagining your life that he had planned and every now and then depositing a tiny blessing to honor his magnificent unique one of a kind called you!And upon that temple handiwork as he said, I love you. Each and every time, each and every blessing bestowed and as proof in each and every freckle.

Ditch the cover up. You're God made and the perfect unique one of a kind who shall never be here again once the journey he has planned for you is over. Celebrate! :emot-hug:Love the skin you're in.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,816
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

LOL!! :laugh:

I wish we had a sarcasm font as my post was sarcastically implying that I do not believe the story.

Yes, I use make-up and have freckles.  It's a normal amount of freckles and regular make-up from Walgreen's that most women wear.

Normal make-up requires lotion and warm water to get it off.  So my questioning of this story is because if she had something that covered up facial surgery ..... that must have been some kind of makeup!!  And if that industrial strength make-up would slide off her face just by swimming....

.....I think you see why I don't believe the story.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Jayne said:

LOL!! :laugh:

I wish we had a sarcasm font as my post was sarcastically implying that I do not believe the story.

Yes, I use make-up and have freckles.  It's a normal amount of freckles and regular make-up from Walgreen's that most women wear.

Normal make-up requires lotion and warm water to get it off.  So my questioning of this story is because if she had something that covered up facial surgery ..... that must have been some kind of makeup!!  And if that industrial strength make-up would slide off her face just by swimming....

.....I think you see why I don't believe the story.

:laugh: Well, there is this. :sarc:

If you go to the smiley button on the toolbar when you're posting just click the link in the smiley window that's in the upper right corner. Core Emoticons. And more options for smileys will drop down. That's where you find that emote. Near the bottom on the right. :)

I took you serious because I went to school with a girl that had a face full of freckles. She was a redhead, beautiful young lady, and she hated her freckles. When she entered high school her mom let her use makeup and one day she came to homeroom and her face was freckle free. I thought I was seeing things and my Carnation Instant Breakfast had caused me to hallucinate. :laugh: 

There is a makeup that was created by a famous tatooist Kat Von Dee. Probably spelled her name wrong . It is so dense that she was her own model for the brand. She has tatt's all over her body including her face. After applying this makeup she posed for promo pics and her body was tattoo free. She looked far more beautiful that way if I may say so.

Anyway, now that I know you're not serious there Ms.Freck's, I hug you still. And meant every word about your precious place in God's plan. :emot-hug:

I don't have any freckles. Though I did. But then found out those were age spots. :(:P

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,816
  • Content Per Day:  1.30

Thanks for the info about the buttons!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Ive always thought freckles looked very charming. 

I got alot of makeup, long time collect, have a thing with nailpolish but cant use it in my work. I know how to do makeup, but i rarely do, i like my face free. Each time I eould do my eyes are teary they have a thing the way my eyes are shaped to do so for tiniest thing and at work it would so, I rarely use. I take care of my face though with creams and I look 28 despite being 45. I have been blessed with youth genetics. It wasnt fun in younger years though when everyone think youre small.  Its a shame how people judge.  I have never been superficial or judged others, but I have always liked clothes. Same time I would give away to anyone asking. I weigh too much, not fat just over, my illnesses and being ill long time prevented me from doing anything, but I intend to, just need peace as lifes hard finances, my friend and overworked -and I got illnesses. So, waiting for The Lord. But I will join a nearby gym. When I do shape up I will look good many have said and. I know from last time.  

But surgery? Ive always been against it but there are small small bits I wouldnt mind. But more than that no. Cant take pain very well so thats one factor but also Id like to recognise myself in the mirror and always had the knowing The Lord loves us as we are. Thats a major feat to say as ive had alot of bullying in childhood.  Would never do tatoos either never seen why I should. Not that I would, but I could for provocation, write Jesus so all can see:) it should be that then. :)

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

On 1/12/2017 at 10:31 AM, SimonB said:

I think the one that happened a few years ago is worse.

Some guy takes his wife on a honeymoon to South Africa and while on the honeymoon arranges with some locals to have her killed.

Then, after returning amidst great sympathy, he feigns a mental disability to avoid being extradited to stand trial.

What was the outcome? That is just awful.

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

If seeing his wife without makeup would cause him to divorce his wife,it may be a blessing in disguise. In marriage so much more will come along than not having makeup. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 10/19/2016 at 1:18 PM, missmuffet said:

She didn't have a marriage, she had an superficial arrangement with a superficial person for superficial reasons. The whole thing was a lie.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:18 AM, missmuffet said:

Poor gal! She should have said to him, "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." (Proverbs 31:30).