• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Future of Congress

<snip>

Omar beat incumbent Phyllis Kahn in the primary for Minneapolis House District 60B.  She won an easy victory because her district is overflowing with Somalian refugees.  Furthermore, her campaign was well-financed. Somalians from her state, and other states, donated to her campaign in record fashion because “they want one of their own,” according to Omar.  In fact, the primary drew 40% more voters than usually.

“I wear a hijab and that’s going to be a problem, but once one person is able to do that, it then allows other people to dream too,” Omar told the Guardian when asked about the difficulties of running for office as a Muslim female.

Watch the video below. I defy you to listen to her acceptance speech and understand what she says.  I defy you not to get upset as her supporters wave foreign flags.  I defy you to find one American flag in the room.

Currently, the U.S. is taking in more Muslim immigrants from the Middle East than any other region in the world. And if Hillary Clinton is elected, she has vowed to increase the number of Syrian refugees by 500% (65,000).  As it is now, the U.S. will be taking in a historic 125,000 refugees over the next 12-months.  This marks a significant increase from past years.

According to Omar’s website, she vows to represent the people of color.  Unfortunately, she says nothing about representing the white people in the district.  So before she even gets into office we know her playbook.

Critics of people like myself, or Trump, or any American who questions why we are taking in so many people from the Middle East, wrongly define us as “racists.”   If I ever run for office, I can assure my website will not state I will fight for “white people.”

Make no mistake, Omar will remain in congress for years. And in time many others will join her if this sort of mass immigration continues into the U.S.   If so, we are guaranteed more elections where the candidate gives his or her acceptance speech in a language familiar to only those living in the Middle East.  Eventually, we will begin to battle between Constitutional law and Sharia.   I bet my life on it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just personal opinion.

a small question - Is Somalia in the middle east?

also - I think Christians can look at fellow human beings as fellow human beings....  or they can look at them as 'those people'....  I wish more Christians around the world would look at their fellow human beings as fellow human beings....  Just my personal opinion and not directed at anyone.

Thanks. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, just_abc said:

a small question - Is Somalia in the middle east?

Somalia is in east (or northeast) Africa. A large part of Africa has been converted to Islam, and Islamic Jihadists control Somalia to a large extent.

3 minutes ago, just_abc said:

I wish more Christians around the world would look at their fellow human beings as fellow human beings.... 

Christians generally look at others as fellow human beings in need of salvation.  But the agenda of Radical Islam is to root out Christian values and replace them with Sharia Law. This is based on the Koran.

O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies; some of them are allies of one another. Whoever of you allies himself with them is one of them. Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people. (Sura 5:51).

Guest shiloh357

Something the Democrats in both state legislatures and Congress didn't consider in their rush to flood our nation with thousand and thousands of illegals and now these Muslim refugees who are going to be given amnesty and are going to be treated like permanent migrants rather than refugees,  is that these people, these new citizens, will want those of their own people to represent them, meaning that these refugees could threaten the perceived tenure of current members of Congress.

The Democrats just wanted these  people to come to the US resettle here and vote Democrat.  They didn't count on them becoming politically active and replacing current members of our legislatures.    The Democrats didn't really think it through when they pretended that they were being so virtuous in opening the flood gates and letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Middle East and Mexico into our nation.

We are going to see more and more Muslims running for office in our Congress and these people will want to see Sharia law in operation in our nation. They will want to see our Constitution replaced with Muslim laws and Sharia will favor Muslim citizens over non-Muslim citizens.

In addition, if enough members of Congress are Muslim, or at least Muslim sympathizers in the future, we could see changes to our Constitution, such as changes to the qualifications to run for president.   Muslims don't assimilate.  They take over.  They dominate the host nation.

We should have halted all Muslim immigration to the US immediate after 9/11.   These Muslims are more trouble than they're worth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Something the Democrats in both state legislatures and Congress didn't consider in their rush to flood our nation with thousand and thousands of illegals and now these Muslim refugees who are going to be given amnesty and are going to be treated like permanent migrants rather than refugees,  is that these people, these new citizens, will want those of their own people to represent them, meaning that these refugees could threaten the perceived tenure of current members of Congress.

The Democrats just wanted these  people to come to the US resettle here and vote Democrat.  They didn't count on them becoming politically active and replacing current members of our legislatures.    The Democrats didn't really think it through when they pretended that they were being so virtuous in opening the flood gates and letting in every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Middle East and Mexico into our nation.

We are going to see more and more Muslims running for office in our Congress and these people will want to see Sharia law in operation in our nation. They will want to see our Constitution replaced with Muslim laws and Sharia will favor Muslim citizens over non-Muslim citizens.

In addition, if enough members of Congress are Muslim, or at least Muslim sympathizers in the future, we could see changes to our Constitution, such as changes to the qualifications to run for president.   Muslims don't assimilate.  They take over.  They dominate the host nation.

We should have halted all Muslim immigration to the US immediate after 9/11.   These Muslims are more trouble than they're worth.

This was part of a plan I saw in a pamphlet produced by a prominent muslim group and on the table at the house of a prominent muslim woman, one whose muslim family were guests of clinton at the white house years ago.

STUPID SOFTWARE GLITCHES WONT LET ME POST

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

I wonder if people had this same sort of discussion when the first black person was elected to congress or the first woman.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

STUPID SOFTWARE GLITCHES WONT LET ME POST

Has happened to me, too.

When I hit "submit reply" and nothing happens, here's what I do:

1.  Since what I wrote is "still there", I highlight all the text, then select copy.

2.  Log out, then log back in.

3.  Paste what I copied into a new reply, and hit submit reply again.  

I haven't noticed a consistent pattern, but it seems to happen to me when I attempt to use the multi-quote function.

Blessings,

-Ed

5 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Has happened to me, too.

When I hit "submit reply" and nothing happens, here's what I do:

1.  Since what I wrote is "still there", I highlight all the text, then select copy.

2.  Log out, then log back in.

3.  Paste what I copied into a new reply, and hit submit reply again.  

I haven't noticed a consistent pattern, but it seems to happen to me when I attempt to use the multi-quote function.

Blessings,

-Ed

I have never been able to use the multi quote function. 

Ive been doing the copying of my post and refreshing in order to make a post for the past few days. Thats fine I can work around it. Even though its annoying. 

But this recent post I was trying to quote and get rid of most of the quote, and post a reply to that. It flat out wouldnt let me do that. Ok fine, I will just quote it and post what I want to say, then edit it. Nope wouldnt let me do that either. It completely blanked out my post. I spent 15 minutes or so trying to get anything to post. I was a bit frustrated. 

I also cant initiate pms any more without doing some really off the wall hoops to access it. And a bunch of other glitches that are just a nuisance, like it tells me I cant give favorite points and Im forbidden from posting links. Lots of hoops to go through to get around those things too.