• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

Guest bonnieschamberger

Hello and welcome...everyone wants to be heard or at the very least feel like they have expressed themselves thoroughly and talking is one of the many pieces of  healing...its healthy so I understand that need very much even though Im an introvert...a few years ago I went through two divorce support groups and started journaling everyday...on top of that I also went to this site called experienceproject where you get to go into certain categories(there are so many!) and tell your story/vent/whatever  on whatever that specific category is....for example some of the categories/stories I did were "Childfree life" , "panic attacks", "the divorce diet", "the minimalist life" etc etc etc.....but I do hope also you find some helpful things here with us as well .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

Welcome JustABit! Look forward to seeing you around here

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Hello, sounds like you have a great deal on your mind and it may be difficult to share it in a coherent way in a forum format--- Have you ever considered giving pen to your thoughts in a formal written venue? Some times when I need to think things through I will just write them out 3rd person . Maybe you have enough insight to do a short 3rd person story ( avoid I. me and mine) , and perhaps could find publication and not only would you be able to vent your feelings in a meaningful and creative way, but you could also generate some income~~~

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi JustAbitLost,

Welcome to the Worthy Family. Seems to me you have worked out the `world system,` dog eat dog, which obviously was very painful. Good news is that at such a young age you now can focus on where the real `good news` is, & you`ve come to the right place to discuss that, here on this forum.

All the best & see you around. Marilyn.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome!

As Kwik said, you might want to open a thread in the "Have a Problem" forum here, I know many of us would be more than willing to listen and perhaps give some advice!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/22/2016 at 9:58 AM, JustABitLost said:

Hi everyone,

I guess I have a lot on my mind and heart and want to talk.

Everytime I try talking about what I want to talk about... in the forums that seem closest... the most relavant... I get shut down. In one way or another.

For example... if I try talking about how liars helped destroy my career... as a software-developer, where can I talk about that? If I go on a programming forum and try describing all the great work I've done and how people lied about me... and ruined it for me... they just delete my writing. they act like I'm wierd for even brining up the subject. But why is it bad to ask for career advice from people who are successful in the same career? Yet they act like it's "wierd" somehow.

If I try talking about my future ideas that I want to work on... they delete it.

If I try talking about my theories or beliefs about the Universe on spiritualist forums... they go crazy and tell me I'm bad. I mean they argue with everyone, and each other all the time, so that's understandable. But it wasn't working so I had to move on.

Perhaps I'm in the wrong place again. Perhaps the Universe is just telling me "just have ideas and keep them to yourself, tell no one"...

I don't know. All I know is... I'm struggling with a lot of emotional issues...

I want to find kindness... a way to be kind without ending up being used like before.

Perhaps I don't have trust in life. I'm not dead yet. So perhaps my past of "being kind" wasn't all in vain... and despite the losses I feel, actually helped me move on.

But I can't see a way out.

I really don't know. I think I am pretty lost right now. I guess I'll describe my problem in a separate post... :)

Hi Lost and welcome to Worthy.

• 1 month later...