IGNORED

right Scriptural progression of thought?

enoob57

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Hebrews 10:26 (KJV)

[26] For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

The understanding that those born of God's Son's blood will endure and those not 1 John 2:19 There are Biblical directives to work out your salvation in fear and trembling Phil 2:12-16 indicating (not of works Eph 2:8-9) but of certainty am I self deceived because you shall know them by their fruits... follow the reasoning of Heb 10:3-10 -> what we have joined into (The Body of Christ) with this question from Paul 1 Cor 6:15-16 ... it entails the need to bring the body under subjection verse 1 Cor 9:27 + Rom 7:1-8:1. Knowing the eternal security taught by Our Lord in His request unto The Father John 17:6-19 ...we are left to buffet the body verse "cast away" must then be the rewards lost in the living unto His Glory at this time and the life verse-> yet so as by fire seen below:
{snip}1. 1 Cor 9:27 [I myself should be a castaway] or rejected, or disapproved of; that is, by men: the apostle's concern is, lest he should do anything that might bring a reproach on the Gospel; lest some corruption of his nature or other should break out, and thereby his ministry be justly blamed, and be brought under contempt; and so he be rejected and disapproved of by men, and become useless as a preacher: not that he feared he should become a reprobate, as the word is opposed to an elect person; or that he should be a castaway eternally, or be everlastingly damned; for he (Paul) knew in whom he had believed, and was persuaded of his interest in the love of God, and that he was a chosen vessel of salvation, that could not be eternally lost: 2 Tim 1:12 though supposing that this is his sense, and these his fears and concern, it follows not as neither that he was, so neither that he could be a lost and damned person: the fears of the saints, their godly jealousies of themselves, and pious care that they be not lost, are not at all inconsistent with the firmness of their election, their security in Christ, and the impossibility of their final and total falling away; but on the contrary are overruled, and made use of by the Spirit of God, for their final perseverance in grace and holiness.
 (from John Gill's Exposition of the Old and New Testaments, PC Study Bible formatted electronic database Copyright © 2011 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.){snip}
Yeilding to the last of instruction set seen at the Judgment Seat of Christ 1 Cor 3:11-23

Does this look progressively correct to line upon line precept upon precept?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am kind of lost here scratch.gif . Is this about progressive Christianity? What are the core beliefs of progressive Christianity?

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am kind of lost here scratch.gif . Is this about progressive Christianity? What are the core beliefs of progressive Christianity?

No this is progression of thought through Scripture toward eternal security of the believer which is Biblical doctrinal fact...

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

No this is progression of thought through Scripture toward eternal security of the believer which is Biblical doctrinal fact...

I know what eternal security is and yes I know that is Biblical. OSAS? Yes? But what is "progression of thought" towards eternal security?

It's a pathway of reason through Scripture that speak in unity to that security... would it be better if I post the Scriptures that are listed?

Just now, enoob57 said:

It's a pathway of reason through Scripture that speak in unity to that security... would it be better if I post the Scriptures that are listed?

No, I am thoroughly lost. I do not think that Scripture will help. :mellow:

Just now, missmuffet said:

No, I am thoroughly lost. I do not think that Scripture will help. :mellow:

All Scripture reasons to a unified thought... a oneness where we are able to refute those who take the Scripture out of context and claim verses are saying one thing when they couldn't due to other verses that make claims that would oppose the interpretation... this above is a linear progression of thought where each verse is added in contextual reason with the last to an end unity...

8 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

All Scripture reasons to a unified thought... a oneness where we are able to refute those who take the Scripture out of context and claim verses are saying one thing when they couldn't due to other verses that make claims that would oppose the interpretation... this above is a linear progression of thought where each verse is added in contextual reason with the last to an end unity...

Ok I see this regarding those who give the Bible their own meaning.I see that a lot on Worthy.  Does this have anything to do with exegesis? 

"this above is a linear progression of thought where each verse is added in contextual reason with the last to an end unity..."

But then you lost me. I will not waste your time. Maybe others will know what this is all about.

Just now, missmuffet said:

Ok I see this regarding those who give the Bible their own meaning.I see that a lot on Worthy.  Does this have anything to do with exegesis? 

"this above is a linear progression of thought where each verse is added in contextual reason with the last to an end unity..."

But then you lost me. I will not waste your time. Maybe others will know what this is all about.

I will speak through my post above with the Scriptures because I love you in Christ ... give me a little while :) 

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I will speak through my post above with the Scriptures because I love you in Christ ... give me a little while :) 

Thanks bro :)