• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Churchmouse said:

Like I said I know transgender and I know childhood development. If you want to put forth the Idea that this girl and this family is somehow different from any other family or person of this age going through this then I should ask you how you know this?

The point has always been, you don't know this family or this girl.  Speaking as if you do isn't professional. 

And I'm not going to debate this with you. *editing to conclude with* And just so you are aware, this isn't about you. 

Edited by Blue Lotus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

37 minutes ago, Blue Lotus said:

The point has always been, you don't know this family or this girl.  Speaking as if you do isn't professional. 

And I'm not going to debate this with you. *editing to conclude with* And just so you are aware, this isn't about you. 

When you've lived through this it is about you. When your family has been through this it's about them too and when you help others going through this you get to share experiences and give your own.  I'm not debating anyone. This is not conjecture or opinion. This is experience.

On 12/24/2016 at 2:35 PM, Churchmouse said:

When you've lived through this it is about you. When your family has been through this it's about them too and when you help others going through this you get to share experiences and give your own.  I'm not debating anyone. This is not conjecture or opinion. This is experience.

Your experience. 

You are not that family. You are not their daughter or the girl herself. Your experience does not speak for any of them. It speaks for you. You cannot speak for them. It is ridiculous to think you know where they are or how they feel based on where you were and how you felt. It's called, individuality. It will always be called, individuality. 

It is not Trans-hive-mind. And it is indecent to insist you know them or anything about how they arrived where they are because you've had your own personal experience. 

And you do appear to believe it is a debate. Otherwise you wouldn't insist you can speak for them in any capacity at all. And then defend that absurd claim when reality comes knocking telling you you can't. You have no right to. Nor do you have any right to think you're entitled to. 

That's it. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Lotus said:

Your experience. 

You are not that family. You are not their daughter or the girl herself. Your experience does not speak for any of them. It speaks for you. You cannot speak for them. It is ridiculous to think you know where they are or how they feel based on where you were and how you felt. It's called, individuality. It will always be called, individuality. 

It is not Trans-hive-mind. And it is indecent to insist you know them or anything about how they arrived where they are because you've had your own personal experience. 

And you do appear to believe it is a debate. Otherwise you wouldn't insist you can speak for them in any capacity at all. And then defend that absurd claim when reality comes knocking telling you you can't. You have no right to. Nor do you have any right to think you're entitled to. 

That's it. 

You know absolutely nothing about this other than your assumptions which have nothing to do with anything other than your take on things. The is a reason that support groups are apart of reality and just because they aren't apart of your reality doesn't mean you can speak about one families journey through Transgender issues as if they have nothing in common with other families that have went through the same thing.

There is no hive mind, but every transgender person fells that they were born in the body, opposite of the gender their mind is and each family has to go through the decisions to deal with this the way they can.

I said I wasn't debating you and I meant it because you have nothing to bring to the discussion other than I don't know this family which is just as ludicrous as saying the family member of an alcoholic can't understand what an the family of an alcoholic is going through, because they don't know hat family. It isn't the family that we are talking about, because if there wasn't a transgender in their family, they wouldn't even be on the radar screen. The exist in the news because of this transgender person and that only comprises one thing. A person who wants to be in a body that is opposite of the body they were born into.  That's the issue here and that is the same as the one that my family had to go through.

The very fact that you concentrate on the family instead of the reason they are being discussed here tells me you have missed everything about the topic and are simply going after me because of other issues you need to deal with elsewhere.

I've said what I've come here to say and that is enough for me. You have a nice day.

You know absolutely nothing about the family in the report. Nothing. It isn't about you. They aren't about you. And that you can't see that is tragic public news in this forum. 

You need counseling and prayer. And I hope you receive both. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Lotus said:

You know absolutely nothing about the family in the report. Nothing. It isn't about you. They aren't about you. And that you can't see that is tragic public news in this forum. 

You need counseling and prayer. And I hope you receive both. 

As I stated previously

50 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

I've said what I've come here to say and that is enough for me. You have a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

More insanity from lawmakers.

and the MSM are avidly supporting it.

Tonight on TV there is another show about this issue.

I guess its hot news

Also the article linked to in the OP is a bit of a mess, pulling in another quite different case and referring to the cases in an unclear manner.

Edited by SimonB