Will pray about the whole situation

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

The devil works on the mind and the emotions. I too would pray for this family and their son. 

I do agree that the way this kind of evil progresses is when it is tolerated and given special rights to progress. Rather than being treated as what it is.  

On 12/20/2016 at 3:53 PM, Churchmouse said:

Why are there so many Christian's who jump on the mentally or emotionally ill when this is obviously the work of the Devil and goes far deeper than just a quick pill that will maliciously equalize some chemical in the brain.  You are mixing up something like Bipolar, which my own daughter has with that of an identity crisis.

This is a feeling that they belong to the opposite gender than that which is there physical body. That's a crisis of identity that needs to be addressed by the only person in the world qualified to repair this identity crisis.

But didn't you know? That's not tolerated now. You're suppose to capitulate to the little boy's demands. And thinking as you do, you're the one with the problem in this new world of disorder. Scary isn't it? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

4 hours ago, Blue Lotus said:

But didn't you know? That's not tolerated now. You're suppose to capitulate to the little boy's demands. And thinking as you do, you're the one with the problem in this new world of disorder. Scary isn't it? 

How do you know it's this kids demands that he/she do anything? Reality is created by the old for the new. The aging hippy movement have been force feeding our youth on hedonism for a very long time and most likely have encouraged those who have feelings in certain taboo areas to express them unapologetic. The only trouble is that, this is not a social experiment that these social engineers are toying with. This is a hid and as such needs to find him/herself, before he/she does irreparable harm to his/her body and also his/her mind.

These liberals want to pat themselves on their backs, by being so quote/unquote accepting, when they want to push kids down this path so the liberals can have something to accept. It is not about these kids. It is about the Demonic ideals of irresponsibility in creating a new group of victims, that they themselves actively encouraged to become. If this isn't Satanic in nature, I don't know what is and the idea that some of the faithful are misscharactorizing it as confusion or mental illness is not addressing the point. Medicine won't fix this. God will as he always has and always will.

7 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

How do you know it's this kids demands that he/she do anything? Reality is created by the old for the new. The aging hippy movement have been force feeding our youth on hedonism for a very long time and most likely have encouraged those who have feelings in certain taboo areas to express them unapologetic. The only trouble is that, this is not a social experiment that these social engineers are toying with. This is a hid and as such needs to find him/herself, before he/she does irreparable harm to his/her body and also his/her mind.

These liberals want to pat themselves on their backs, by being so quote/unquote accepting, when they want to push kids down this path so the liberals can have something to accept. It is not about these kids. It is about the Demonic ideals of irresponsibility in creating a new group of victims, that they themselves actively encouraged to become. If this isn't Satanic in nature, I don't know what is and the idea that some of the faithful are misscharactorizing it as confusion or mental illness is not addressing the point. Medicine won't fix this. God will as he always has and always will.

I thought you had read the article in the first post. This whole thing is popping off because the girl demands to be let to become a girl. 

2 hours ago, Blue Lotus said:

I thought you had read the article in the first post. This whole thing is popping off because the girl demands to be let to become a girl. The article comes after

Do you really think that a child actually knows the difference between what a man feels like and what a woman feels like? They know that they are comfortable or uncomfortable. They talk about their feelings and guess who they talk to after their parents? They talk to their councilors and these same people I just spoke about and they are the ones that put in their heads that they have the right to do this and to do that. that's why he/she is demanding anything, because the parents surly didn't tell  he/she to demand anything.

3 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Do you really think that a child actually knows the difference between what a man feels like and what a woman feels like? They know that they are comfortable or uncomfortable. They talk about their feelings and guess who they talk to after their parents? They talk to their councilors and these same people I just spoke about and they are the ones that put in their heads that they have the right to do this and to do that. that's why he/she is demanding anything, because the parents surly didn't tell  he/she to demand anything.

Do you know the family? The girl? 

15 minutes ago, Blue Lotus said:

Do you know the family? The girl? 

I know transgender and I know childhood development.

Just now, Churchmouse said:

I know transgender and I know childhood development.

Then you don't know this family or that particular girl. 

Just now, Blue Lotus said:

Then you don't know this family or that particular girl. 

Like I said I know transgender and I know childhood development. If you want to put forth the Idea that this girl and this family is somehow different from any other family or person of this age going through this then I should ask you how you know this?