IGNORED

Could you go 21 days without complaining?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

What is being asked of us, is to be absolutely selfless and devoid of thinking about anything we don't have, concentrating fully on what we do have. Even at that you will need to be thankfull for everything and not listin to any outside source that would tempt you. Sometimes the worst complanits come from the heart of desire and are heard only by the wanter and God.

i would be careful about this                                                                                              Churchmouse

Yes indeed(not sure about the "careful"comment?)& I believe it is good turn here,to the Word of God......

Philippians 4:8Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

2 Peter 1:5-8For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 5:48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Philippians 3:12
It is not as though I had already attained it, nor were already perfect; but I follow after, that I may apprehend that for which Christ Jesus also apprehended me.

We can do ALL things in Christ Jesus having His Wonderful Heart & Wonderful Mind!!!!  And if we do not attain Perfection it must always be what WHO strive towards .....Jesus is PERFECT         Praise Jesus!                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/26/2016 at 8:34 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings...

Oh Beloved I didn't know we were deciding on a start date? That's fine,I started right after I watched the video,I don't want to stop in 21 days,this is a big thing with me personally because I always try to capture my thoughts before they come out of my mouth as my lifestyle......many years ago when I really made the decision to fully submit to Christ I wanted nothing more than to be that "Ambassador of Christ" that I heard about - I had such a desire to bury "self" & become that new Creature and this was going to take some serious "Renewing of the Mind"......it was then I started talking less and listening more,Holy Spirit is a Wonderful Counselor,fantastic Disciplinarian.......In my mind I played over & over many things I would normally just have blurted out......anyway,this will be an interesting challenge & there is ALWAYS plenty of room for growth,learning & improvement........

God Bless us all & may we Receive His Bountiful Blessings in this little lesson                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hey Kwik, the goal is to have 21 days in without complaining,so everyday you complain you have to start over again,for the people who are in to try,shall we start on Sunday?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hummmmm.......   what would it cost to be put into a medically induced coma for three weeks?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, other one said:

Hummmmm.......   what would it cost to be put into a medically induced coma for three weeks?

That can be arranged. Anyone got a syringe? :D

shall we start on Sunday?

Angels4u

Sure Sis,sounds good to me!!!  I've already begun & had to start over anyway,you have to start over if you complain to Jesus,right?

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Sure Sis,sounds good to me!!!  I've already begun & had to start over anyway,you have to start over if you complain to Jesus,right?

This is practising time :)

Just now, angels4u said:

This is practising time :)

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

You have to start over again if you complain at all, not only if you're complaining to Jesus..  :) 

Who would complain to Jesus but then everything we do should be as unto the Lord, so in a way we're complaining to God ..

Who would complain to Jesus

LOL....me,I always talk to Jesus & say everything that I can't say to anyone else but Him......:emot-heartbeat:

And BTW,sometimes I don't even know I'm complaining but He let's me know that I am......:consoling2:

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That can be arranged. Anyone got a syringe? :D

I don't think OO will appreciate this comment as he is often not feeling well and so are others ...it's sometimes very difficult not to say anything when you have pain but know you shouldn't go on and on about it... ( I talk from experience :)

But then there are lots of other things people complain about...the weather...the food..people....and I can mention  probably another thousand things...?

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

LOL....me,I always talk to Jesus & say everything that I can't say to anyone else but Him......:emot-heartbeat:

And BTW,sometimes I don't even know I'm complaining but He let's me know that I am......:consoling2:

I hear you, I had so much pain before I got up and started complaining about it to my husband :( I did enough complaining for 3 weeks just in 5 minutes :)