Next war with Hamas will be the last because 'we will completely destroy them'

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.50
  • Content Count:  43,983
  • Content Per Day:  7.17
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Israel’s Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman has said in an interview that any future hostilities between the Jewish state and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip will be the last, “because we will completely destroy them”.

Mr Lieberman made the comments in a rare “hearts and minds” interview with Jerusalem-based Palestinian newspaper al-Quds, published on Monday, in which he insisted that all Palestinians have a duty to deter the Hamas movement from what he called its goal of destroying the Israeli state.

“In Gaza, like the Iranians, they intend to eliminate the state of Israel ... If they impose the next war on Israel, it will be their last. I would like to emphasize again: it will be their last confrontation because we will completely destroy them,“ he said. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Sounds like "saber-rattling" to me...

Probably more like an acknowledgment that they made a huge mistake by not finishing the previous war properly. The cease fire simply gave the terrorists an opportunity to prepare for more bloodshed.

Guest Teditis
3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Probably more like an acknowledgment that they made a huge mistake by not finishing the previous war properly. The cease fire simply gave the terrorists an opportunity to prepare for more bloodshed.

The way I see it, the Israelis have had ample excuse to "finish the job" for decades now... but they fear "World-Reaction",

particularly the UN's reaction. Regardless, the threat of condemnation from various countries has grown, not decreased.

And with Hillary in Office, they'll have one less major ally in the situation. So it's all talk and no action... that's my opinion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

The only thing about Israel is that they listen to the outside world too much, when that outside world doesn't go through what they have, so they dismiss these assaults on their sovereignty and concentrate what Israel does.

The world is cowardly and tries to control those they can to try and appease those they can't.  This Palestinian  thing should have been taken care of by the UN along time ago, but being that the UN is nothing more than a country club for the rich and powerful nations to open and close doors, they haven't done anything, because it hasn't been cost effective for them to do so.

I have wished, many times that a modern day Joshua would arise and end this the way the original did, so long ago. Unfortunately God hasn't allowed that an I really don't think this guy will be that, since God has a tendency of using the lowly to do his will. This guy sounds like more of a person who is trying to make a name for himself from the blood of others.

I hope that if another conflict begins that there will be a president in the White House that will do the right thing and back Israel all the way to the end and stand watchdog on the other countries so that the rest of the world doesn't try to stab Israel in their backs, anymore.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

12 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

The only thing about Israel is that they listen to the outside world too much, when that outside world doesn't go through what they have, so they dismiss these assaults on their sovereignty and concentrate what Israel does.

The world is cowardly and tries to control those they can to try and appease those they can't.  This Palestinian  thing should have been taken care of by the UN along time ago, but being that the UN is nothing more than a country club for the rich and powerful nations to open and close doors, they haven't done anything, because it hasn't been cost effective for them to do so.

I have wished, many times that a modern day Joshua would arise and end this the way the original did, so long ago. Unfortunately God hasn't allowed that an I really don't think this guy will be that, since God has a tendency of using the lowly to do his will. This guy sounds like more of a person who is trying to make a name for himself from the blood of others.

I hope that if another conflict begins that there will be a president in the White House that will do the right thing and back Israel all the way to the end and stand watchdog on the other countries so that the rest of the world doesn't try to stab Israel in their backs, anymore.

The UN is not just a country club for the rich and powerful, it is also a massive lobbying unit for Muslim nations. They control many of the votes and they detest Israel.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.98
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

On 10/24/2016 at 3:53 PM, Teditis said:

Sounds like "saber-rattling" to me...

I was thinking it sounds like Israel's been backed into a corner.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

Actually this is not the first time that has been said....   it was a decision that was made several years ago.