• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

39 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Whats race relations. Is that the black lives matter group.

Yes like the black lives matter. The division between races is widening. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Bush took out Saddam insane and in doing that took out the hedge that kept Iran in it's place. Iraq was the only country who had made war with Iran in the inervening years between the hostage crisis and today. I don't think we would need to deal with Iran if Saddam was still in power.

Not only would we not be dealing with Iran, we would not be dealing with ISIS, ISIS is the direct result of Bush II taking out Saddam.  

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I think its worse now. The economy is ugly here. Race relations are worse. Etc. Ask yourself tigs, are you better off now or 10 yrs ago?

Yes, I am much better off than I was 10 years ago.  10 years ago the DJI was sitting just above 12,000 to it is above 18,0000.  That is a 33% ROI in 10 years.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

7 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yes, I am much better off than I was 10 years ago.  10 years ago the DJI was sitting just above 12,000 to it is above 18,0000.  That is a 33% ROI in 10 years.

My family isnt better off. Support hours for my husbands job has been drastically cut due to the economy so he has to do his job and the support tech's job. Overtime hours without any pay. And unfortunately for his profession thats quite legal. So he has less time at home working, under greater stress.

Our medical costs have skyrocketed thanks to obamacare and its effect on the medical community as a whole. Waiting hours have increased too. Doctors are disappearing. A change in urgent care and er policies as a direct result of obamacare. (And this will be worse under hillary from what she has said.)

Income taxes increased as a result of rule changes for investments thanks to the obama administration. (Something else hillary said would be increased under her administration.)

A lot of friends are unable to get jobs now who had no problem getting jobs before. 

Nope I cant say we are better off now. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

My family isnt better off. Support hours for my husbands job has been drastically cut due to the economy so he has to do his job and the support tech's job. Overtime hours without any pay. And unfortunately for his profession thats quite legal. So he has less time at home working, under greater stress.

Our medical costs have skyrocketed thanks to obamacare and its effect on the medical community as a whole. Waiting hours have increased too. Doctors are disappearing. A change in urgent care and er policies as a direct result of obamacare. (And this will be worse under hillary from what she has said.)

Income taxes increased as a result of rule changes for investments thanks to the obama administration. (Something else hillary said would be increased under her administration.)

A lot of friends are unable to get jobs now who had no problem getting jobs before. 

I'm not better off either.  Besides that, my company has put me in a position I hate and have no experience performing.  I haven't had a raise in three years.  I fully expect to be laid off next year.  For a 67 year old man with a 64 year old wife, both with health issues, the future forces us to put all our faith in Jesus, which is what I would be doing anyhow.  I loved the Bush years.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Our country was in trouble long before bush or Clinton. It just came to a head with Obama. Can't blame it on any one president, but rather a nation of people who are raised without the ability to think critically, and brainwashed into liberal ideals and bought of with free money.

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Sorry to hear things have gotten worse. 

Obamacare is a mess that is for sure.  But, I had a good policy and was able to keep it, I have not had any trouble getting into see a doctor of any sort and I do have a couple chronic problems.

My income taxes also went up, but in a country with a deficit as big as the one we have and nobody in the government willing to do anything about it, I am ok with paying more taxes, it seems better than leaving it all to my children and grandchildren. 

Job problems seem to be a regional thing, I have a few friends still in the industry I was in and they cannot find qualified people to fill the empty positions. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I cant guarantee that things would be better if bush was still around. The economy might still be bad. BUT I doubt bush would have promoted gay marriage like obama has done. I doubt bush would have turned on israel the way obama has done. I doubt bush would have made race relations worse as obama has done etc. 

I think the President Obama pretty much was running from the image of President Bush so much that he hardly did anything at all and ended up trying to make a name for himself by running headlong into the Iranian nuclear treaty and the Cuban thing out of desperation. I do think he really dropped the ball on the racial thing. I think he was too much into the community organizer image and couldn't get beyond the "Fighting the good Fight" mentality.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Our country was in trouble long before bush or Clinton. It just came to a head with Obama.

The major difference was that Obama had already decided to destroy America before he took office. The others had simply bungled the job.

What we may never know is who are the puppet-masters for the presidential puppets.  A Shadow Government is not a wild conspiracy theory, but a fact. George Soros is at least one of those puppet-masters. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The major difference was that Obama had already decided to destroy America before he took office. The others had simply bungled the job.

What we may never know is who are the puppet-masters for the presidential puppets.  A Shadow Government is not a wild conspiracy theory, but a fact. George Soros is at least one of those puppet-masters. 

I still say its a wild conspiracy theory. Oh, I don't doubt there are hidden groups of people vying for power, but I sincerely doubt there is a single one that has total  control over the world-or even our government.