• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

My income taxes also went up

My taxes didnt go up a little. They skyrocketed. Because of a change in investment rules that the obama administration snuck in. It caught many folks I know offguard. Some paid as much as 90,000 dollars more last year in taxes. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

29 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

My taxes didnt go up a little. They skyrocketed. Because of a change in investment rules that the obama administration snuck in. It caught many folks I know offguard. Some paid as much as 90,000 dollars more last year in taxes. 

Are you talking about the Surtax on Investment Income that went into effect in 2013?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Are you talking about the Surtax on Investment Income that went into effect in 2013?

No.

And Im not getting in to details about it. I dont put out more personal info on the internet. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

The major difference was that Obama had already decided to destroy America before he took office. The others had simply bungled the job.

What we may never know is who are the puppet-masters for the presidential puppets.  A Shadow Government is not a wild conspiracy theory, but a fact. George Soros is at least one of those puppet-masters. 

I'm glad someone here is of the same opinion as myself. I could write a book on who's involved in the shadow government, but many others already have, and I'm too lazy. But to condense it and make a short statement on 'who's ultimately behind the shadow government', it's the evil prince's, rulers, demons and Satanic powers of this earth indwelling and influencing those in power.

I can't understand George Soros, he made his billions from America, yet he hates this country with a passion. Have any ideas why?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

No.

And Im not getting in to details about it. I dont put out more personal info on the internet. 

I do not blame you there, I try to put out as little as possible also.  I will say that I wish I was paying $90,000 or more in taxes on my investment income!  

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I still say its a wild conspiracy theory. Oh, I don't doubt there are hidden groups of people vying for power, but I sincerely doubt there is a single one that has total  control over the world-or even our government.

Oh there's powers behind the scene alright. Just in plain view there is three times the lobbyists as member of Congress. Add on the special interest groups and large campaign donors and that's outside influence peddling. They more than get their monies worth, and that's just what we can see and prove. That alone does not serve their constituents or America, and I would call that a conspiracy, wouldn't you?

13 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I do not blame you there, I try to put out as little as possible also.  I will say that I wish I was paying $90,000 or more in taxes on my investment income!  

There was no increase in investment income that warranted that much tax. It was a big change in how that particular investment was taxed. So that folks who had it got nailed with a large sudden tax bill. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I can't understand George Soros, he made his billions from America, yet he hates this country with a passion. Have any ideas why?

The only explanation is that he has sold his soul to the Devil, and therefore there is nothing rational about this. Just as Satan's goal is simply to kill and destroy, Soros has been taken over by an evil spirit, if not by Satan himself, to fulfil those objectives.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Oh there's powers behind the scene alright. Just in plain view there is three times the lobbyists as member of Congress. Add on the special interest groups and large campaign donors and that's outside influence peddling. They more than get their monies worth, and that's just what we can see and prove. That alone does not serve their constituents or America, and I would call that a conspiracy, wouldn't you?

If there was a giant shadow government there would be no need for lobbyists or special interests group. I have no doubt there are hidden groups vying for power-un fact I think there's more then one. But to believe in a single so called shadow government, especially one that pulls all the strings of the entire world? That is a myth, and one largely unsubstantiated with any real evidence.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/24/2016 at 10:42 PM, tigger398 said:

Was our country in trouble when Bush and Bill Clinton was president. 911 did happen when bush was president.

President Bush was not responsible for 911.  And really he has been out of office for many years,  when are people going to quit blaming him for everything?  This administration can't stop blaming Bush for all it's problems.  I"m sorry I"m just tired of hearing about it.  I would love to see people move on. One seems to bring up the stuff Clinton pulled in the Oval Office, but again we have to just move on and focus on Now.... Pray, Pray, pray!

Blessings, RustyAngeL