• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Though I agree with what you say, it should of been dealt with in love, not with the meanness he shows.

Another good reason to tell the guy....."hit the road Jack". She does not want more children he does.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Another good reason to tell the guy....."hit the road Jack". She does not want more children he does.

That is the same attitude he had toward her idea of what she was looking for, mean spirited.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, OneLight said:

That is the same attitude he had toward her idea of what she was looking for, mean spirited.

There are a ton of them around.Abusive men. That is why a woman needs to be very,very observant in who she is dating. She needs to be a very good judge of character because some of these guys could win an academy award as far as trying to fool her into thinking he is someone he really is not. Unfortunately many women find this out too late. After they are married. Also some women are going to be attracted to abusive men.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Jayne had a great response. Im with her. 

Guest BacKaran

Why does she have three children, more info is needed? Is she single, a divorcee or perhaps a widow? Are either of them both again? More info is needed before making a snap judgement but it's obvious he's not family material.

Guest BacKaran

Sorry about the duplicate, don't understand how it got there. I concur with Ms muffet. As an unwed mom myself, anyone I dated needed to like &  love children. Why waste my time on someone selfish? I was younger then, thought I was getting married but it was not to be. God definetly showed me my husband to be and we had 26 wonderful yrs of marriage. Now, dating as a widow in this day and age is worrisome unless God is your focus. Biblically I have a choice to marry again or not. I need to find a Christian man who's not been married, been biblically divorced... Spouse infidelity... or a widower. I had a friend who met his wife on a dating sight shortly after his first wife died. And I tried to converse with people on a few sights and it was clear as a bell i was not going to meet a Christian man on there so I'm content right where I am. Should i make a great addition to a man's life at this stage of life, God will make it happen. If a man will make a great addition to my life, again,  God will make it happen and I Trust Him, not my feelings. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

OK so I saw this cartoon and quite honestly the guy has a definition of legacy that's not biblical. First of I'm a dad and the legacy I want to have is that my kids know Jesus and live for him. I could care less that my kids carry on my physical legacy. 

I want my kids to know God's word so that when they are old they won't depart from it. The man in this is selfish and has no clue what true legacy is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

OK so I saw this cartoon and quite honestly the guy has a definition of legacy that's not biblical. First of I'm a dad and the legacy I want to have is that my kids know Jesus and live for him. I could care less that my kids carry on my physical legacy. 

I want my kids to know God's word so that when they are old they won't depart from it. The man in this is selfish and has no clue what true legacy is.

He basically  wamts kids of his own instrad of raising another mans. cant really say i blame him

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

This women deserves better then to be treated as a baby maker to make some man feel like he has a legacy!

Every man has a right to have his own children, regardless of anything else. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

He basically  wamts kids of his own instead of raising another mans. cant really say i blame him

It does not appear to be an issue of "instead" at all.  "Along with" is more like it.