• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

57 minutes ago, Defending the Name said:

It seems that defining Christ in the way that people thought from a doctrinal point of view, from the head space of man, has also categorised those very same people as the many who prophesied to know him all too well, yet failed to make his cut in the heavenly numbers. Shame!

It is not about knowing Christ intelectually, but having a relationship with Him. Satan probably knows more about Him than we do!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

It is not about knowing Christ intelectually, but having a relationship with Him. Satan probably knows more about Him than we do!

This statement I 100% agree with. It also emphaises that a real and tangible one to one relationship with Christ Jesus is the sole requirement that saves. Religiocity in this regard teaches otherwise and this is why the many who say Lord Lord will not make the cut and fail to impress the Lord with their Christology doctrine. 

Salvation is about having a relationship with the Lord and not merely knowing him from a head space doctrinal point of view. 

I gave you a thumbs up because you deserved it. Truth is Truth, thankyou for the words of truth.

Edited by Defending the Name

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

It is not about knowing Christ intellectually, but having a relationship with Him. Satan probably knows more about Him than we do!       Omegamant

lol,I'm sure he does.....as well as he knows ABOUT our Heavenly Father,.......but I often wonder about God the Holy Spirit? he may have just caught a glimpse of as He passed  him by!!!!!! Ha! Nah,lucifer was once in the very Presence of truine God in Heaven......Father ,Son & Holy Spirit in all His Glory,what a fool

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

I have never heard of Christology before but I guess I have been in Christology for quite a while now. Just from spending time with him just by seeking him out everyday in any way I can I became fascinated by who he is as he began to reveal more and more of himself to me. His traits his nature his way of seeing his way of thinking the mysterious light his heart shines that draws you toward it.

I want to know much more of him I want to know everything about him even the smallest of details if everyday I could learn a bit more about him then I truly have the richest life I could imagine. In becoming a Christian I didn't expect to be so amazed and fascinated by him

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, HeartSearcher said:

I have never heard of Christology before but I guess I have been in Christology for quite a while now.

It is a term associated with Systematic Theology.  It is a theologians term for the doctrine of Christ. There are several others terms such as Soteriology, Pneumatology, Eschatology, etc. all related to Bible doctrines.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/25/2016 at 4:23 PM, missmuffet said:

Yes Rick, I think it is important to know all we can about our Lord.Jesus Christ is crucial to our salvation.

More then just crucial, He is our Salvation and we are always learning more about Him and His Perfect Love for us.  

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  262
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

9 hours ago, HeartSearcher said:

I have never heard of Christology before but I guess I have been in Christology for quite a while now. Just from spending time with him just by seeking him out everyday in any way I can I became fascinated by who he is as he began to reveal more and more of himself to me. His traits his nature his way of seeing his way of thinking the mysterious light his heart shines that draws you toward it.

I want to know much more of him I want to know everything about him even the smallest of details if everyday I could learn a bit more about him then I truly have the richest life I could imagine. In becoming a Christian I didn't expect to be so amazed and fascinated by him

Hi HeartSearcher,

That did my heart so good to read your post. Oh to have that expectant heart that looks for Him everyday in everyway. And to think that one day, yes actually, (blows the mind) we will see Him face to face, -

`Glory for me, glory for me, that will be glory for me,

When by His grace I will look on His face....

That will be glory,.... be glory for me.`

Just an old chorus, but one I often sing as it helps me to go down deep within my spirit & rejoice & amid anything, for this (our time here) will soon pass & we will be...in glory with Him, together.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi HeartSearcher,

That did my heart so good to read your post. Oh to have that expectant heart that looks for Him everyday in everyway. And to think that one day, yes actually, (blows the mind) we will see Him face to face, -

`Glory for me, glory for me, that will be glory for me,

When by His grace I will look on His face....

That will be glory,.... be glory for me.`

Just an old chorus, but one I often sing as it helps me to go down deep within my spirit & rejoice & amid anything, for this (our time here) will soon pass & we will be...in glory with Him, together.

Blessings, Marilyn.

There is a reason Jesus said blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they will be filled:)