missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Where is the TOS? I can't find them anymore.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

You can find the link at the bottom of the main page of the forum.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You can find the link at the bottom of the main page of the forum.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms

Thanks OneLight.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Where is the TOS? I can't find them anymore.

Did you break the Terms Of Service again missmuffet? I told you to stop doing that. And no you can not blame it on the spider who sat down beside you this time. :24:

This is not all of the TOS but important words that we all need to look at occasionally.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes user names or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The use of profanity will not be tolerated. This includes sexually explicit, vulgar, or other profane language or usernames as well as any any signs or symbols that suggests such. Do not post sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive website addresses (URL's) to the forum. (Eph. 4: 29)

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

No “spamming” allowed. Spamming is flooding the forums, mass PMs or emailing multiple members of this forum with unsolicited messages. It also includes links in posts or Sigs to sites that sell or solicits funds. No solicitation of any form will be allowed.

No Plagiarism. You must have permission to post copy righted material. When you do have permission, all due attribution is to be posted as well. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Misrepresentation of age, gender or identity on Worthy Ministries is prohibited. Neither will you impersonate any one in Worthy Ministries, including administrators, violation of this rule can and will be grounds for being banned from Worthy Ministries. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

User names should not contain titles such as Rev. or Dr. We have no way to verify ones education or right to bear such title. Here on the boards, we are all on equal standing.

If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Did you break the Terms Of Service again missmuffet? I told you to stop doing that. And no you can not blame it on the spider who sat down beside you this time. :24:

I am thinking I do occasionally just like I see many others do. That is why I posted a portion of it so we can all refresh our memories. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I'm innocent I tell you innocent ... do you hear me ... innocent :blink:  ya believe me :happyhappy: 

15 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I'm innocent I tell you innocent ... do you hear me ... innocent :blink:  ya believe me :happyhappy: 

mugshot-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I can see Daniel waving goodbye~ Oh it looks like Daniel~ I just can't see for the lions in my eyes :20: 
2.jpg

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

21 hours ago, LadyKay said:

ROFL  I love it.  Very cleaver Miss!