• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:57 PM, RK98 said:

I think that it's ok to ask God to prove himself. You're taking a big gamble if you don't have proof. It's not much to ask for in return for your dedication. It's pretty sad to make us follow him or else we'll in hell forever... that's just really sad. I just want to know if he's really real before I give up my everything. It's not too much to ask for; it's logical. If God is really real then he knows what I've been through and have had to suffer so far in my life, then I think he'd understand were I'm coming from. He's supposed to be loving and caring ya know? Wouldn't a loving and caring God answer your prayers? Wouldn't he love to give someone like me closure? If he did this then I'd be a follower and I'd probably give him my everything. It's a win win for him ya know?

Hi RK98,

Hell is like - having your own way forever. That of course is without all the good things that God has provided - a physical body that can see, hear, feel, taste, etc this wonderful world, food, creatures, energy to work & play, etc etc. So minus all those & just you & your thoughts forever. That is all our destination for we are all selfish - focussed on self.

However....God knows our predicament & for those who desire to be with Him in a community of others who are not selfish, then we humbly ask Him to change us. That is where you are at, I believe.

Your choice while you still have breath. Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi RK98,

Hell is like - having your own way forever. That of course is without all the good things that God has provided - a physical body that can see, hear, feel, taste, etc this wonderful world, food, creatures, energy to work & play, etc etc. So minus all those & just you & your thoughts forever. That is all our destination for we are all selfish - focussed on self.

However....God knows our predicament & for those who desire to be with Him in a community of others who are not selfish, then we humbly ask Him to change us. That is where you are at, I believe.

Your choice while you still have breath. Marilyn.

Amen sister.  A place more horrible then you can even imagine.