Is God is doing justice?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

hey I want to ask that is our lot is doing justice because in the concept of salvation we find that everyone who believe in Christ will be saved.

my question is that if a bad guy believes firmly that Jesus Christ died for his sins will he be saved or not?

sorry for my bad English....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/26/2016 at 2:38 PM, hary210 said:

hey I want to ask that is our lot is doing justice because in the concept of salvation we find that everyone who believe in Christ will be saved.

my question is that if a bad guy believes firmly that Jesus Christ died for his sins will he be saved or not?

sorry for my bad English....

Greetings hary210 in the name of Jesus.  We are happy you have come to Worthy.  

Yes everyone who seeks Jesus with their whole heart and accepts His Gift of salvation by faith will be saved.  

We were all "bad guys" and gals... before we accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior of our lives and invited Him into our hearts.  We are saved by His grace and mercy and nothing we do on our own.

His gift is free because He did it all on the cross for us.  He took all our sin and guilt and covered it with His shed Blood.

I hope you have come into the relationship with God through Jesus. 

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings hary....

Welcome to Worthy.....Your question may seem like a simple one but the answer is not quite so cut & dry.....Indeed" a bad guy" can be Saved but what he believes is not so much the question,WHO he believes is,,,,,,,to believe Jesus died for your sins is a start,FAITH in the knowledge of WHO HE IS,along with a repentant heart is how one is reconciled back to our Heavenly Father.......His Grace is what grants us Salvation              With love-in Christ,Kwik