• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/25/1995

Hey everyone ummmm I have been offline for a while now, but lets get down to the post!
ummm I have had a sweet relationship with THE HOLY SPIRIT ! but apparently I stumbled and it feels as though I have lost Christ in me,?
The other issue that is bothering me is I have never dated any girl and am 21 years now am worried because one way or the other I will have to face this issue now, all my friends are telling me of the importance of dating now, but apparently am scared I might be rejected?
so that's that any help please !!!!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,792
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

One of the important steps in living with God in us is to be willing to die to that which we first began in... it is a life long pursuit as the body of flesh cannot submit to self denial and we must continually bring it under subjection to the new s(S)pirit within us... be willing to be nothing and allow God to be everything in your ways and you find your glorious path to Him... Love, Steven

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Emmanuel

ummm I have had a sweet relationship with THE HOLY SPIRIT ! but apparently I stumbled and it feels as though I have lost Christ in me,?

You HAD a Relationship with Holy Spirit? May I ask how you came about this Relationship & what you believe has happened to it?Walking in Spirit & in Truth comes from Christ Abiding in us,it is our access to the Heart & Mind of Jesus.......so,everything else you are asking about is not important at all,you must first know WHO you are in Christ before you can move in any direction......so shall we take one thing at a time,in order of priority?               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Why not ask God to help?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/27/2016 at 5:36 AM, Emmanuel Chewe said:

Hey everyone ummmm I have been offline for a while now, but lets get down to the post....
ummm I have had a sweet relationship with THE HOLY SPIRIT....
but apparently I stumbled and....
it feels as though I have lost Christ in me....

The other issue that is bothering me is I have never dated any girl....
and am 21 years now am worried....

I will have to face this issue now....
am scared I might be rejected....

:emot-heartbeat:

Loose Christ

And I said, "My strength and my hope has perished from the LORD."

Remember my affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

My soul considers them, and is depressed. Lamentations 3:18-20  (New Heart English Bible)

No Way~!

But this I call to my mind; therefore I have hope:

The LORD's faithful love does not cease; his compassion does not fail.

They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." Lamentations 3:21:24  (New Heart English Bible)

:24:

As For Getting Rejected

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. Ephesians 6:18 (New Living Translation)

I Always Figured It Was The Man's Job

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, Hebrews 10:27 (New International Version)

To Put His Heart Out There And Make A Fool Out Of Himself

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; Philippians 2:3 (New American Standard Bible)

To Save The Gal From The Pain Of Rejection

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17 (King James Bible)

While She Is So Busy Looking For

So these three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the best one of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

That Special  One Who

To sum up, each one of you is to love his wife as himself, and the wife is to respect her husband. Ephesians 5:33 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Will Make Her Feel

A good name is more desirable than great wealth. Respect is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1 (English Standard Version)

Like The Center Of The Universe

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it; Ephesians 5:25 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Hey everyone ummmm I have been offline for a while now, but lets get down to the post!
The other issue that is bothering me is I have never dated any girl and am 21 years now am worried because one way or the other I will have to face this issue now, all my friends are telling me of the importance of dating now, but apparently am scared I might be rejected?

Everyone stumbles from time to time, what makes you believe you have lost Christ in you?

The Bible never mentions the very modern idea of "dating." There are single people, engaged people, and married people. What matters is finding a wife, not having fun with a girlfriend. God typically wants for us to be married so that we can live the life he designed us for; with just one partner, raising Godly children. I'd suggest you look up Voddie Baucham's series on marriage and relationships on Youtube for more info.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:36 PM, Emmanuel Chewe said:

Hi Emmanuel,

Pleased to meet you. As you are just 21, I would say that you are early in your relationship with the Lord & His Holy Spirit. It takes time to build this trust. Just because you stumbled doesn`t mean God has left you. You are disappointed in your self, ay. We will all make mistakes as we journey on life`s road. However what you are experiencing I believe is that the Lord is now beginning to show you what is inside of you.

The `sweet relationship` was when you thought you couldn`t do any wrong because it was just you & Jesus & His Holy Spirit. Well let me say that as we all go on in the Lord the layers of our covering up of our sinful selves gets unmasked, bit by bit as the Lord changes us. Work with the Lord & say, thank you for exposing this or that, as you are now in the `school of the Holy Spirit.`  Each time something gets uncovered, just repent & say thank you Lord for exposing that.

all the best, Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/27/2016 at 4:36 AM, Emmanuel Chewe said:

God has made provision for stumbling Christians.  Please see 1 John 1:5-2:2. Christians can't "lose" Christ.  Study your Bible and get a clear understanding of what God does for sinners through Christ.

On 10/27/2016 at 4:36 AM, Emmanuel Chewe said:

...all my friends are telling me of the importance of dating now, but apparently am scared I might be rejected...

Fear of rejection should not prevent you from establishing relationships. Settle in your mind ahead of time that there is a 50:50 chance of rejection.  Which means that there is a 50:50 chance of acceptance.

Take a good hard look at yourself, and if you are satisfied that there is nothing about you that makes people reject you, then have some courage and don't run from difficulties.

Also, you can give others a hearing, but you should be able to make independent decisions about your own life after communicating with God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

You sound rather apprehensive. There is nothing to be that way about anything especially when it comes to God.

As for dating, I don't think you should thinking of dating as dating, but going out with a female friend to have a good time with her, based on kindness and respect.  You being nervous will not go over well and things might just become awkward. Fear has a way of being a self fulfilling thing that creates it's own demons. If you push out the idea of being a date, you might just relax enough to be yourself and let her be herself.

As for God, that gets a little deeper, but it may not be as deep as you may think. It might just be that your fear has overwhelmed you spirit and took over control of your life.

God has a tendency to let us be our own pilots if we don't look to him for guidance. Fear, paranoia and desperation will cause us to grab the wheel out of Gods hands and he will step back and watch.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thats the Lynchpin with the phrase "Christian Apologetics", it does imply that you can use someone else to pay for your sin......................For example, if I were an unrepentant sinner full of backbiting and heresies and I went to a church and ask a priest or a pastor to pray for my sin and take care of everything for me, or if I got a spouse or a partner to beat on as payment for my sin.  It doesn't mean I am holy or righteous, it only means, that I've become a much better sinner because I've learned to play on everyone's hopes.

So you can't substitute, Spiritual Wickness for anything other than the Chastisement the "Hearing of the Word" accords and by default the bible's Written Word, is a reproof of our walk of faith.  You should strive to be moved, and also to have your heart chastised ...................... even if you are moved spiritually, you must remember your heart is wicked and must be chastised continually, that is simply apart of our walk of faith, it has been that way since the very beginning.   (An Unchastised Heart by the Hearing of the Word, is a gateway to sin, that is why you have to faithfully discern truths, because satan and devil will use suffering and pain only as a proof of purpose until they are no longer to do so (1Kings 17:21/Daniel 6:10/Esther 4:16 = Spirit/Water/Blood)

(You can be ignorant of the Written Word (Water), and Unclean (Blood), because the "Spirit" is more important you don't need a discernible indicator, as the Gospel Says, to receive salvation, "Wrestle with Spiritual Things, comparing Spiritual with Spiritual" ... ... ... ... Satan and the Devil will speak in Tongs, and Placate the Gospel's Truth because they are limited to discernment of "Water and Blood" ... ... ... ... because that is unprofitable when the Gospel Goes out, sometimes god will use euthanasia or just blind them ... ... ... ... Because God does not pay for All Sin, the "Spirit" is of no consequence for many people, they are simply a trial of our faith until God begins to take them out of the way, or until the Events of Revelation are Completed)