Palysiewicz

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Ruh (Royalism, Union, Humour/Honour) is a polish new "party" (it must yet be registered by the court as a political party). The aim of this party is to destroy world's atheism by planting the cross at the North Pole because this site is the point where secularism flows out from. Am I a "prophet"? I've always felt I have to accomplish some pro-social mission. Many atheists are hypocrites because they admit the earth isn't located at the centre of the universe. There're spacetime elements. One element may steer another. The debris of dinosaurs may be elements of soil awaiting rising from the dead and dinosaurs may have never lived. God must exist as a PERSON and must be omniscient.
Edited by Palysiewicz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, Palysiewicz said:
Ruh (Royalism, Union, Humour/Honour) is a polish new "party" (it must yet be registered by the court as a political party). The aim of this party is to destroy world's atheism by planting the cross at the North Pole because this site is the point where secularism flows out from. Am I a "prophet"? I've always felt I have to accomplish some pro-social mission. Many atheists are hypocrites because they admit the earth isn't located at the centre of the universe. There're spacetime elements. One element may steer another. The debris of dinosaurs may be elements of soil awaiting rising from the dead and dinosaurs may have never lived. God must exist as a PERSON and must be omniscient.

I don't have a clue what you are saying, but welcome to Worthy.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:blink: welcome

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Palysiewicz said:

Welcome to Worthy. Are you a born again believer in Jesus Christ? Please give me Scripture from the Holy Bible that tells me that the North Pole is the point where secularism flows out from. You are a prophet? Can you tell me what that includes? What is this pro-social mission that you are talking about? Where do you think that the earth is located? Where do these atheists say the universe is located? You believe that the earth is located in the center of the universe? Why do you think that? There is debris of dinosaurs in the soil? How is it awaiting the rising of the dead? Why do you think that God must exist as a PERSON? Would you please give me Scripture from the Holy Bible that backs up what you are saying. Thank you.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Welcome to Worthy. Are you a born again believer in Jesus Christ? Please give me Scripture from the Holy Bible that tells me that the North Pole is the point where secularism flows out from. You are a prophet? Can you tell me what that includes? What is this pro-social mission that you are talking about? Where do you think that the earth is located? Where do these atheists say the universe is located? You believe that the earth is located in the center of the universe? Why do you think that? There is debris of dinosaurs in the soil? How is it awaiting the rising of the dead? Why do you think that God must exist as a PERSON? Would you please give me Scripture from the Holy Bible that backs up what you are saying. Thank you.

shouldn't you be using a bright light or something :noidea: 

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is a load of questions and I would like an answer to all of them.....

On 10/27/2016 at 2:03 PM, Palysiewicz said:

Well the earth is the third planet of the Inner Planets not in the center of the universe.  God is the First  person of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Dinosaurs are never going to come back to life if I"m following what you are saying which ain't easy..... However missmuffet did ask if you were a Christian.  Is Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life.  

This is a Christian site and we believe in and live by the Word of God, the Holy Bible.  What do you believe and again are you a born again believer?  We would love to share our faith in Christ with you.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

I don't think the OP is coming back.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Palyseiwicz

Welcome to Worthy....nice to meet you and hope to hear back from you soon,Praise Jesus!The things is,in case you didn't realize & it seems even our seasoned members may have not realized that you cannot respond in the Q & A.....it is an 'answer only" Forum & not a discussion Forum ......after which the best answer is decided........so ,I sent you a PM with some posting info & look forward to seeing you begin a Worthy Welcome Thread where you can acquire the minimum required posts to access our other Sections/Forums                                                                Also,I have no idea how to respond to your OP                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

well, that Obviously wont work, for obvious reasons, however, I wish him luck! heck, if he can find a way to fund the trip for him and his team, id go with. :D