• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Ezra said:

What is new and surprising is that this philosophy has been the basis of the selection of so called "refugees" from the Middle East and Africa.  Muslims have been blatantly favored by the Obama administration, whereas Christians have been shut out. Also this nonsense helps ISIS to prioritize attacks against Christians in the Middle East.

Do have the location of these "facts" so that I can look them up and see for myself that what you are saying is true? It almost sounds as though your opinions are controlling your thought process rather than facts. 

Also ISIS's priority has always been to kill Christians or anyone that doesn't convert to Islam. They don't need fuel for the fire since the fire is already extremely hot. This has been going on for decades. 

The world has always looked down at Christians because of what we believe. They always will because that is what Jesus said. So again this is not a new concept and has been around since Christ came. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

20 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Highly educated fool.

James 3:15, This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

1 Cor. 3: 19, For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. V. 20, And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Most assuredly a fool.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

That is true in the general sense but in the Western nations for the past 200yrs roughly? - Christianity spread and was most common. In North America Christian culture has flourished and spread and it did that because of the Christian colonists.  Christian values were shared and the "norm".  Now under the flag of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" anything but Christianity and the traditional western values  is now vogue & has strong political lobby.

Just because we live in a Western nation doesn't mean that we are exempt from the world hating Christians. The problem with American Christians is that they place too much faith in the freedoms that we have here in the US. But every civilization, nation, etc will rise and fall. The US is on the downward slide and the freedoms that we have are being taken away. Not a new concept and definitely not surprising. The only thing holding those that hate Christians back is the laws that are currently in place. Once those walls are down they will seek to destroy Christians no differently than in any other country. 

I am more saddened that Christians here in the US as a whole are extremely naive to think that because we live here in the US that this will continue on forever. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is not what I am saying. I am saying that to think that Christians in the West have always been persecuted is false. The persecution here is just beginning.

Now that makes sense and I totally agree with you on this point. :D 

This professor or whatever she is just expresses the views of this country as a whole. It's just a verbal confirmation that Christians are hated and that this country wants to eradicate it when they are able to.

Edited by Jaydog1976

Just now, Davida said:

:emot-highfive: Well, Yay! high five ya- Jaydog! :D

There are times that I do actually agree with people. Lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, emdie said:

Very true Hazard, but why is it man resists the word of God and says it is too hard a path? I personally think it's arrogance, that men like to believe they are in control of their lives, and it's the material possessions and suchlike which are so important. Instant satisfaction is what they're after, and gratification in this life which is the opposite of what the Bible teaches.

For me, I find it the easier road, the more comforting one as I know my Lord God watches over me when I follow it properly. It may be less worn but it's far more attractive in every way.

Sorry I've gone a bit off-topic but I have a habit of stating the obvious lol

How to say this without sounding really bad.....      I am in control of my life but over the years i have become very sensitive as to that voice saying    No,   Don't do that.      And in certain circumstances have him say   Hey,  go do this or that.

But on a general basis I pretty much do what I really want to.

Every time I hear that Don't do that......   and not listen, there is earthly hell to pay so to speak.

I guess I should put it that he lets me do the things I want to some extent.....   but he does have me help others and he does put his foot down to keep me out of trouble...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I think that were gonna see a lot of this as we get closer to tribulation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, emdie said:

Very true Hazard, but why is it man resists the word of God and says it is too hard a path? I personally think it's arrogance, that men like to believe they are in control of their lives, and it's the material possessions and suchlike which are so important. Instant satisfaction is what they're after, and gratification in this life which is the opposite of what the Bible teaches.

For me, I find it the easier road, the more comforting one as I know my Lord God watches over me when I follow it properly. It may be less worn but it's far more attractive in every way.

Sorry I've gone a bit off-topic but I have a habit of stating the obvious lol

Hi emdie.

Jesus explained here how man allows himself to be convinced the book is too hard to understand and so they resist its truths and many accept the traditions and teaching of men. Jesus thanked God that the truths of the Bible were hidden from the worldly wise who refused to believe, and stated that God has "revealed them unto babes" (Matt. 11:25-27). He gives the reason truths are hidden from anyone. It is because they refuse to humble themselves to believe and conform to the Bible (Matt.13:10-17). Jesus speaks of the devil taking the Word from the hearts of men lest it should bring forth fruit (Matt. 13:19-23. Paul also speaks of the devil blinding the minds of men lest they should believe, and he also speaks of men wilfully handling the Word of God dishonestly and deceitfully (2 Cor. 4:1-6).

Also, there are many false teachers who have crept into churches teaching lies, even convincing men that they can never understand the Word of God without their help or interpretation. Some even teach one can never get to Heaven unless one is a member of their church and they, rather than Jesus alone are the only truth and light and way to Heaven. 

2Peter 2:1, But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Jude 1:4, For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Do have the location of these "facts" so that I can look them up and see for myself that what you are saying is true?

Please go to Breitbart News (as one source) and search.  I am simply conveying what has already been published and is available to all. Except you won't find it in the mainstream media.

10 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Please go to Breitbart News (as one source) and search.  I am simply conveying what has already been published and is available to all. Except you won't find it in the mainstream media.

I will check this source. Problem is many of these sources are very biased towards conspiracy theories and not actual fact. I'd have to check on the validity of this source you are getting your info from. 

Not saying this news site is this way. Just making a blanket statement.

Edited by Jaydog1976