• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just because she was not charged, does not change what she did. The FBI director did say she was guilty, just wasn't going to indict. So technically she should be disqualified

There has never been anything "hidden" about this story. People just don't care. They refused to press charges, so that she can still run. It doesn't mean she's not guilty, it means the system is just plain that corrupt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 23:28, Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Mark 7:21, For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

1 Corinthians. 5:12, For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? V. 13, But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

FBI reopens probe into Clinton emails, Director James Comey says new emails have surfaced

October 29, 20166:25am.

THE FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said.

“In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony,” Mr Comey wrote.

“In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,” he added.

“Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony,” Comey concluded.

The US sharemarket turned negative after the report of the new investigation. Many analysts have said that markets were pricing in a Clinton victory in November.

In July, Mr Comey said he would not recommend charges be brought against Ms Clinton’s use of a private email server.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said at the time.

Mr Comey did however say that Ms Clinton’s use of a private email server was “extremely careless”.

Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said “Hillary Clinton has nobody but herself to blame.”

“She was entrusted with some of our nation’s most important secrets, and she betrayed that trust by carelessly mishandling highly classified information,” he said.

Donald Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway was quick to tweet the news, calling it a “great day” for the Republicans’ campaign.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

6 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Just because she was not charged, does not change what she did. The FBI director did say she was guilty, just wasn't going to indict. So technically she should be disqualified

There has never been anything "hidden" about this story. People just don't care. They refused to press charges, so that she can still run. It doesn't mean she's not guilty, it means the system is just plain that corrupt.

That is a very good point, he really did say she was guilty.  Its incredibly hard to adjust to knowing she is above the law, when our system is supposed to prevent anyone from being above the law.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

He said she was guilty but no chance of her being convicted so he was not going to ask for it to go further.