HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Apparently, the FBI forgot to visit the Cornell Law Library.  Word for word from the Cornell Law Library Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office.  Very specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
  For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Yes, it explicitly states "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

But as all media is Democraticly controlled, nothing will be said.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

This "hidden" story has been brought up 5 or 6 times since she ran for President.  

The problem lies in the wording of "willfully and unlawfully", which since she was not charged with a crime, what she did was not unlawful.  

This sort of thing does nothing to help the cause of Trump, it has been beat to death.  

16 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

This "hidden" story has been brought up 5 or 6 times since she ran for President.  

The problem lies in the wording of "willfully and unlawfully", which since she was not charged with a crime, what she did was not unlawful.  

This sort of thing does nothing to help the cause of Trump, it has been beat to death.  

Being on the other side of the world, I did not know this. Sadly, we only get what the media here wants us to see, nothing more. A friend here sent me this, this morning.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Being on the other side of the world, I did not know this. Sadly, we only get what the media here wants us to see, nothing more. A friend here sent me this, this morning.

I apologize for my terse response. 

58 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I apologize for my terse response. 

No worries, no offense taken.  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Yeah, with all the back scratching going on, they get away with everything, so ... no charges = not guilty.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If anyone else had done this....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yeah, with all the back scratching going on, they get away with everything, so ... no charges = not guilty.

not the same....   btw she could be charged later.   there is no limitations when it comes to treason.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

58 minutes ago, other one said:

not the same....   btw she could be charged later.   there is no limitations when it comes to treason.

And former FBI agent Hugh W. Galyean has called Hillary's actions treasonous:

But you, Sir, decided to allow this corrupt, evil and nasty human being to go free and unchallenged for her treasonous actions (yes, treasonous, in my opinion) which threatened the security of this nation. Furthermore, you stopped short of investigating the Clinton Foundation as a RICO case (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization). This is a RICO case if there ever were one.

I have posted this Open Letter to James Comey in another thread, since it is simply an excellent summary of what the FBI failed to do.  

But if Hillary was charged with treason, so would be Obama, since they aided and abetted each other.

Guest shiloh357
33 minutes ago, Ezra said:

And former FBI agent Hugh W. Galyean has called Hillary's actions treasonous:

But you, Sir, decided to allow this corrupt, evil and nasty human being to go free and unchallenged for her treasonous actions (yes, treasonous, in my opinion) which threatened the security of this nation. Furthermore, you stopped short of investigating the Clinton Foundation as a RICO case (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization). This is a RICO case if there ever were one.

I have posted this Open Letter to James Comey in another thread, since it is simply an excellent summary of what the FBI failed to do.  

But if Hillary was charged with treason, so would be Obama, since they aided and abetted each other.

That is why the polls are being rigged and skewed.  They are trying to stay out of prison.